• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hesston 565A or 565T round balers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hesston 565A or 565T round balers

Hi, I,m interested in any ones opinion of the Hesston balers, as there introducing a new line of balers there are some better deals being offer on previous models. We are more familiar with NH and JD balers so if you know of any advantages or disadvantages over these any info would be appreciated.

Agri-ville is currently at the Farm Progress Show. I spoke to an Agco rep by the name of Ralph Smith from Swift Current and this is his response. These balers offer an low profile pickup which means not picking up the swath and less leaf loss. They use hydraulic tension on both bale density and belt tension arms, giving a more consistent bale. The 'A' baler is a fully automatic baler. It is built off of its predecessor the 560 which has been around for 10 years making it a proven product. The Hesston baler builds a heavier bale. I hope this helps answer some of your questions. Respectfully, Jory Lamb

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...