• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Biden sets out net zero for Transportation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President Biden sets out net zero for Transportation

What a tangled web we weave…

What ‘’Reality’ does the US Fed exist in???

They control money supply…. How on earth is that not politically motivated??? The new green deal is funded by trillions $$$ from the government of the United States… all provided by the US Fed!

The Fed Chair is appointed by the politicians…

Interesting times….

Interesting indeed…..

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Interesting indeed…..
      I haven't laughed so hard since the time Chuck told us the joke about being a capitalist farmer.

Then I googled it and discovered it isn't a headline from the Babylon Bee, but is actually happening, then I laughed even harder. That is priceless.

Although, I doubt it will be necessary to phase them out by then, as they will have long since worn out their welcome. And, as usual, I don't support governments interfering in free markets. If someone wants to buy an EV in the least densely populated state, with some of the coldest weather, more power to them.
      At least charging the EV in Wyoming will be Cheap, with their abundant cheap reliable coal.

Comment

That old Alzheimer SOB, still won't let us UNVAXED baby/grandma killers into US!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...