• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine situation?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During the freedom convoy days our local convoyers televised most of their exploits and we watched. I don’t know but it seems scary dark helicopters play into a lot of the theories. Landslides in B.C. black helicopters bombed the mountains is what I was told. Now it’s Ukrainian helicopters bombing their own apartment. I wonder if Sikorsky is spinning in his grave.

Comment

I heard they use helicopters on kids and apartments, they save the bombs and missiles for Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        Let me help you correct your post.
        CBC says a Ukrainian helicopter crashed? show us a link?

Crickets...
        Last edited by fjlip; Jan 18, 2023, 18:33.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          CBC says a Ukrainian helicopter crashed? show us a link?
          It did, but it had nothing to do with russia. Even accidents are blamed on Putin now.

Ukraines own minister said the apt strike was due to a missle intercept gone wrong. Today he resigned.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            It did, but it had nothing to do with russia. Even accidents are blamed on Putin now.

Ukraines own minister said the apt strike was due to a missle intercept gone wrong. Today he resigned.
            And the other guy went down in a burning chopper.

Comment

Keep escalating....see how that works out. Zelensky took out part of his own govt yesterday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ukkkk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	774385

Comment

Keep escalating....see how that works out. Zelensky took out part of his own govt yesterday.

[ATTACH]11787[/ATTACH]
                It's got to be true if it's coming from Verna Van Horne's Twitter account.

Just like your cutting and pasting from your go to reporter Sara Conners at THE LIBERTY BELL NEWS the conservative student media outlet at Liberty University.

Then there's your rant about 100k Russian soldiers gathering in Belarus which turned out from the Politico link you provided it was an estimated a 100k Russian soldiers have died since Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

But we all know Jazz, only you have the all the accurate internet sites and up to date media reports that justify Putin's invasion.

Your so busy cheerleading Putin on you have lost site that all of the tragedies occurring on as daily basis in Ukraine are a result of Putin's invasion.

I was reading some the Tweets Verna was receiving on her Twitter account in response to the above B.S you provided and the one that made me immediately think of you Jazz was,

"Your asshole must get jealous of all the shit that comes out your mouth"

Comment

Quite the week for Zelensky. Killed a few ministers in a helicopter, forced a few more to resign and then fired most of his inner circle today. Even put some of them on the enemy of Ukraine list.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-rocked-corruption-scandal-wave-top-official-resignations-sports-cars-mansions

Soon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	case.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	774435
                  Last edited by jazz; Jan 24, 2023, 12:23.

Comment

Abrams and Leopards are coming to Ukraine.

Jazz, what's SaraConnor@LibertyBell and Verna Van Horne telling you at your end?

Comment

I was wondering how long it takes to train a tank crew.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                        I was wondering how long it takes to train a tank crew.
                        6 months. These things wont even be on the battlefield before summer. They arent going to be used to fight anyway, they are going to be used to split Ukraine up. Nato will try for a land grab in the west via Poland while eastern Ukraine falls to Russia.

Zelensky will be on a plane soon and setting up in his Florida mansion.

Comment

The Abrahms will take a long time. The Lepards will be a lot easier to deploy and much more practical. Comrade Jazz ,Zelenski has had a year to run. Why would now be any different? You called him to run when the war started. You are the little coward not Zelenski.
                          Last edited by agstar77; Jan 25, 2023, 08:16.

Comment

Hard to say what's going on here as graft in Ukrainian is endemic.

Headline is the one guy was " signing contracts with inflated prices".

Wonder if that will cause politicians to squirm around for a few days in Canada and about everywhere?

Hopefully some voters here will have an epiphany.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                              The Abrahms will take a long time. The Lepards will be a lot easier to deploy and much more practical. Comrade Jazz ,Zelenski has had a year to run. Why would now be any different? You called him to run when the war started. You are the little coward not Zelenski.
                              Just wait for it. Its coming. He will be removed and run to the US or some other country with bags full of cash. Has probably already sent the cash.

Nato poured in more military assistance than russias entire military budget and they are losing. Leopard tanks wont make a diff against cheap ass iranian drones. Besides Russia has 10,000 tanks.

The deepstate project is being unwound and thats the win for all of us.

I wouldnt expect someone 6 times vaxxed to understand.

Comment

Just wait for it. Its coming. He will be removed and run to the US or some other country with bags full of cash. Has probably already sent the cash.

Nato poured in more military assistance than russias entire military budget and they are losing. Leopard tanks wont make a diff against cheap ass iranian drones. Besides Russia has 10,000 tanks.

The deepstate project is being unwound and thats the win for all of us.

I wouldnt expect someone 6 times vaxxed to understand.
                                Actually only 4 vaccinations. Having 10000 tanks and deploying them, having crews and keeping them operational and protecting a country as large as Russia, not that practical.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.