Test Ukraine situation? Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Ukraine situation?

Test
jazz's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 08:59 61
Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
The Abrahms will take a long time. The Lepards will be a lot easier to deploy and much more practical. Comrade Jazz ,Zelenski has had a year to run. Why would now be any different? You called him to run when the war started. You are the little coward not Zelenski.
Just wait for it. Its coming. He will be removed and run to the US or some other country with bags full of cash. Has probably already sent the cash.

Nato poured in more military assistance than russias entire military budget and they are losing. Leopard tanks wont make a diff against cheap ass iranian drones. Besides Russia has 10,000 tanks.

The deepstate project is being unwound and thats the win for all of us.

I wouldnt expect someone 6 times vaxxed to understand. Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2023 | 09:18 62
Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
Just wait for it. Its coming. He will be removed and run to the US or some other country with bags full of cash. Has probably already sent the cash.

Nato poured in more military assistance than russias entire military budget and they are losing. Leopard tanks wont make a diff against cheap ass iranian drones. Besides Russia has 10,000 tanks.

The deepstate project is being unwound and thats the win for all of us.

I wouldnt expect someone 6 times vaxxed to understand.
Actually only 4 vaccinations. Having 10000 tanks and deploying them, having crews and keeping them operational and protecting a country as large as Russia, not that practical. Reply With Quote
fjlip's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 09:31 63 Another opinion...This is where 200 sheet metal all wheel drive coffins will be showing up at $450,000 per unit courtesy of CND taxpayers. Not sure how much you can buy them for when they land in Poland.




Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2023 | 10:15 64
Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
Another opinion...This is where 200 sheet metal all wheel drive coffins will be showing up at $450,000 per unit courtesy of CND taxpayers. Not sure how much you can buy them for when they land in Poland.




Would you be brave enough to get into one of those vehicles to defend your country or are you just a coward that belittles brave men and women? Reply With Quote
jazz's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 12:09 65 Anybody volunteering to die for the deep state is a fool. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 25, 2023 | 12:29 66
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Anybody volunteering to die for the deep state is a fool.
    Well Russian state is pretty deep. I guess you advocating for them , makes you?? Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 12:44 67 How is anyone winning there? They are dying, wrecking their country, we are sending $$/ iron that gets destroyed. Canadian volunteers dying. Big business for SCRAP dealers by the pics we see.
    And the arms manufacturers making BILLIONS $$.
    Turmoil leading to terrible economic fallout planet wide. We will pay more, and so will our children.
    We are all losers.

    If rest of Canada wanted to fight to stop Quebec from leaving, would we sacrifice our children to keep them here?

    Watch that video, maybe Poland is the problem. Old HATE motivates. Search the massacres mentioned. Sad
    Last edited by fjlip; Jan 25, 2023 at 12:46.
    Reply With Quote

  • jazz's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 13:05 68
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Well Russian state is pretty deep. I guess you advocating for them , makes you??
    When Putin forces my trade in rubles linked to their CB fiat printing press and backed by force with their military, I will feel the same way. Until then....

    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    Watch that video, maybe Poland is the problem. Old HATE motivates. Search the massacres mentioned. Sad
    Poland is still bitter about land lost in WW2. They are planning on making a grab for the area around LVIV.

    Deep state wanted to Balkanize Russia, instead they will destroy nato and balkanize Ukraine.
    Last edited by jazz; Jan 25, 2023 at 13:08.
    Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2023 | 13:13 69
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    How is anyone winning there? They are dying, wrecking their country, we are sending $$/ iron that gets destroyed. Canadian volunteers dying. Big business for SCRAP dealers by the pics we see.
    And the arms manufacturers making BILLIONS $$.
    Turmoil leading to terrible economic fallout planet wide. We will pay more, and so will our children.
    We are all losers.

    If rest of Canada wanted to fight to stop Quebec from leaving, would we sacrifice our children to keep them here?

    Watch that video, maybe Poland is the problem. Old HATE motivates. Search the massacres mentioned. Sad
    I keep asking, what is in it for the citizens? Will they be any better or worse off if it is Russian or Ukrainian oligarchs, mafia and corrupt politicians stealing from them? And is it worth dying so that one set of corrupt politicians can try to beat another set? If anything, in Ukraine, the mafia controls the government, in Russia, it is mostly the other way around. In Russia, the GDP is higher, so even after all of the grift is skimmed off, somewhat more is left over to trickle down to the peasants. Even if the two economies were combined, the Ukrainian citizens would still get a smaller piece of a much bigger pie, and would have been better off economically.

    Regardless of who "wins" from here forward, the citizens have already lost. Lost more than a generation of young men and women, destroyed their infrastructure, indebted forever to the west who are orchestrating a proxy war from the comfort and safety of our isolation. Driven all investment away from a region which desperately needed it, that won't come back overnight. Ignited the already festering internal civil war into an inferno, by essentially legalizing retribution against your neighbor. As we see in the middle east, these events have effects for centuries to come. It has exposed the level of corruption at all levels, further pushing away investment.

    Even if the resistance had have been wildly successful, what possible upside was there ever going to be for the citizens themselves? I just cannot fathom the mindset of the war mongers in the west literally cheering for ever more death and destruction. How did the propaganda ever convince the left, who used to be the make love not war side, to gleefully encourage this war? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jan 25, 2023 | 13:46 70 One problem with your logic, Putin does not care and invaded Ukraine for no reason other than paranoia and delusions of grandeur. Ukraine was actually having free elections not coronations like Russia. Ignoring invasions by would be strongmen led to WW2.
    Last edited by agstar77; Jan 25, 2023 at 14:55.
    Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2023 | 15:27 71
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    One problem with your logic, Putin does not care and invaded Ukraine for no reason other than paranoia and delusions of grandeur. Ukraine was actually having free elections not coronations like Russia. Ignoring invasions by would be strongmen led to WW2.
    I know you are just looking for a fight, and I shouldn't respond, but your comparison to world war ii, is exactly the type of propaganda which has been so effective.
    The Eastern front of world war II is a topic which I have studied a lot. Not only the military exploits, but the human element. The propaganda of all sides, what motivated both the soldiers and the civilians.
    And obviously, those responsible for the propaganda this time around are students of the world war II era, recycling most of it word for word, just exchanging the word Nazi for the word Russians. That in itself does not mean none of it is true, then, or now, but it certainly should raise some red flags that we are supposed to be believing that 80 years later, the exact same tactics are being used, and the combatants are behaving the same. People actually fell for the idea that soldiers are stealing washing machines just like happened when the Soviet forces reached Germany during world war II.
    And in that era, most people outside of the combat zone had no way to verify the authenticity of the claims, whereas today with information moving at the speed of light, we do have that option.
    With the benefit of hindsight, there is no doubt that the Nazis intention was the elimination of the untermenchen, it really was an existential battle not only for the combatants, but for the civilians. In that respect, there are no parallels that can be drawn to the current situation. Except perhaps for the small minority of Ukrainians who truly do identify as nazis. If the original smo had have succeeded as intended, it wasn't going to result in death camps. It's not 1940. There might be parallels in the military strategies, but not in the political agendas. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 25, 2023 | 15:39 72 So how bad does it have to be ?. How many innocent civilians have to die? How much pillaging of resources such as grain has to happen? How many war crimes are acceptable? Who are the invaders? I don't doubt that there be some nazis lurking in Ukraine. There are deviants like those in Canada and the U.S. But the Russians are just peace loving frightened children with nuclear weapons. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 25, 2023 | 18:47 73
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    The Abrahms will take a long time. The Lepards will be a lot easier to deploy and much more practical. Comrade Jazz ,Zelenski has had a year to run. Why would now be any different? You called him to run when the war started. You are the little coward not Zelenski.
    The Abrahms are there.
    The Bradley's are there.
    They have thousands of them sitting waiting for what the Russians are doing now.
    Satellites,battle plans,espionage, weapons development.
    NATO was formed in 1952??? to be ready for when the Russians came across the boarders.
    Sending the Abrahms and the Bradley's that were developed for the job is like saying FU Putin you have all your cards on the table and your all in.
    It's all made to enhance the whole plan.
    Will it be Apachies next?

    They have been waiting to use this stuff for 60+ yrs.

    The only question is what happens after Putin?
    Last edited by shtferbrains; Jan 25, 2023 at 18:51.
    Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jan 25, 2023 | 18:56 74 Two long winded posts pointing fingers in every direction except at the one who is responsible for the invasion of Ukraine, Putin.

    " Even if the two economies were combined, the Ukrainian citizens would still get a smaller piece of a much bigger pie, and would have been better off economically."

    Ab5, all your intense studying of the region and you recite a statement Stalin would have used during the Holodomor. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • fjlip's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 19:16 75 This whole region has been KILLING each other for CENTURIES! What makes you think NOW is different? Old hatred/animosities. We are naïve innocent people here. It's a powder keg that could consume us all. A NUT case, ideologs in NATO, nobody seems to have peace in mind. All need to be the BIG CO CK in the hen house. Researched the village/area all grandparents came from, there were massacres in the 1940's, thank God they got the phuck out in 1929.
    Last edited by fjlip; Jan 25, 2023 at 19:19.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • cropgrower's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 19:53 76 i know almost notting about whats going on , was talking to sombody more informed and they said that is some of the most blood stained ground in the world , and its not simply putin bad ukraine good , as i said before pretty sad when you cant believe the media anymore Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 25, 2023 | 20:01 77
    Quote Originally Posted by cropgrower View Post
    i know almost notting about whats going on , was talking to sombody more informed and they said that is some of the most blood stained ground in the world , and its not simply putin bad ukraine good , as i said before pretty sad when you cant believe the media anymore
    Simple question . Would the war being going on without Putin? Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2023 | 20:04 78
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    This whole region has been KILLING each other for CENTURIES! What makes you think NOW is different? Old hatred/animosities. We are naïve innocent people here. It's a powder keg that could consume us all. A NUT case, ideologs in NATO, nobody seems to have peace in mind. All need to be the BIG CO CK in the hen house. Researched the village/area all grandparents came from, there were massacres in the 1940's, thank God they got the phuck out in 1929.
    So your grandparents got out a the beginning of Stalin's Holodomor, a couple of years later and they would have been starved to death. They were the lucky ones. WW2 wasn't even around in 1929.

    And somehow you expect Ukrainians to forget Stalin, as well as to think it would be different under Putin's rule?

    You Putin cheerleaders always go back to WW2 and the Nazis, go back 10 years prior WW2 then you'll understand why Ukraine is fighting. Reply With Quote

  • Jan 25, 2023 | 20:32 79 It is inevitable Putin will fall from grace in his country but the question is what happens after him? He is bad enough but there are even more radical elements like Pregozin vying for power. Putin like any good tyrant has purged anyone capable of threatening his power and what are left is sycophants and morons. Kinda like Trudeau here. When the shoe falls will it mirror the clusterf*ck of 1991 to 1999 or are the major cities with it enough with reality to have a leg up as opposed to the fall of the ussr? I have this impression of oligarchs with their private armies and factions in an all out civil war. Who gets the nukes? Scary. Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Jan 25, 2023 | 20:37 80 Keep sending it in warmongers. Its all going to scrap anyway. 31 tanks, Putin should have a few hundred drones for those with some hypersonic slap down for good measure.

    Ukraine is already selling half of it on the black market. They have found the small arms packages in finland and other countries and even Boko Haram got some.

    Plucky democracy eh. Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2023 | 22:14 81 Spoils of war.

    Same old Same old.

    Nothing like Afganastan or Libya. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Jan 26, 2023 | 00:12 82 I shouldn't post this late.
    But every decade has its own reminder of the realities of who/what the species is.
    Being highly conversive in the cultures of each combatant for every decade or period I am not.
    As culture is the hardest thing to train/immerse an undercover agent in,
    I believe we are ill served by bickering about the leaders except as a study of the times and culture they led in. History without contemporary study buffalo chips.
    Always forgive, never forget.
    I see nothing new or alarming today.
    Do our armchair generals understand as much about being Russian as we do Chinese or whatever? Keep your powder dry. That advice will never change. Reply With Quote

  • fjlip's Avatar Jan 26, 2023 | 12:07 83 "You Putin cheerleaders always go back to WW2 and the Nazis, go back 10 years prior WW2 then you'll understand why Ukraine is fighting. "

    Nobody cheerleading, it's all disgusting example of man's inhumanity to man.

    Go back 1000 years, see how much blood has been spilled. Endless war. Just keep the hatred/fighting going.

    German 136,000 lb Leopard Tanks, maybe a million$ or 5 million each. Great example of human intelligence, engineering and ingenuity. They would make a lot of ploughshares.

    Killing machines, C02 spewing, waste of resources, massive distraction. Isn't it great to be human? Reply With Quote
    Jan 26, 2023 | 12:49 84
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    "You Putin cheerleaders always go back to WW2 and the Nazis, go back 10 years prior WW2 then you'll understand why Ukraine is fighting. "

    Nobody cheerleading, it's all disgusting example of man's inhumanity to man.

    Go back 1000 years, see how much blood has been spilled. Endless war. Just keep the hatred/fighting going.

    German 136,000 lb Leopard Tanks, maybe a million$ or 5 million each. Great example of human intelligence, engineering and ingenuity. They would make a lot of ploughshares.

    Killing machines, C02 spewing, waste of resources, massive distraction. Isn't it great to be human?
    So true. You’d think in this day and age murderous tyrants like Putin Xi or Kim should an anachronism and irrelevant in our modern world. Still need the boomies to keep these idiots in check. Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Jan 26, 2023 | 16:27 85 What a bunch of tards running Canada. Why not send the west edmonton mall subs.

    Canada has no military power. Nice target practice for Putin though.

    Name:  aaaa.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  79.5 KB Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jan 26, 2023 | 17:24 86 One TANK at a time by transport plane....another phucking $million bucks gone to sh it!
    How OLD is our iron gift? Hope they have fuel to spew C02. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jan 26, 2023 | 17:26 87 Bottomless pit, cheered on by the likes of foragefarmer. Over $1B wasted on zelensky the war hero to date. But Freeland got her war so all is good. Reply With Quote