• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate Clown Planet

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Coastal flooding from sea level rise is already a reality in some parts of the world.

But flat earthers will ignore the overwhelming evidence and in some cases die in a home made rocket trying to prove the earth is flat!

So I am not expecting the flat earthers on Agrisilly to change their mind on sea level rise or human caused climate change anytime soon.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/daredevil-mad-mike-hughes-dies-in-crash-of-his-homemade-rocket-in-california
    Daredevil, flat-earther 'Mad Mike' Hughes dies in crash of homemade rocket in California
    Chuck, you are repeating yourself again. You really should take my advice and start some sort of a spreadsheet to keep track of what you post on what forum under what troll identity. It looks highly unprofessional when you post the same distractions and childish insults over and over again.
    If this is beyond your technical abilities, let me know and I can help you out.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 24, 2023, 10:00.

Comment

Although his crowd may be winning at the moment.
      He is quite adept at digging his own hole. Leave him there.

Comment

People b-itching because yesterday was the coldest Jan 23 since 1917. Snow in Fountain Hills and Scottsdale.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	kia.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	774442

Comment

Name:	Fn4Vc9TWQAEVyE5.jpg
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	774496

Comment

Drama Teacher PM and Slavic Studies FM = Big Trillion dollars in debt and nothing to show for it. Way to go Chuck Head.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                Drama Teacher PM and Slavic Studies FM = Big Trillion dollars in debt and nothing to show for it. Way to go Chuck Head.
                Can you imagine the leader of the continent saying climate change is a bigger threat than nuclear war? We are in big trouble.

Comment

Name:	hyyy.jpg
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	774502

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    [ATTACH]11926[/ATTACH]
                    Sounds like they just need to add some intermittent wind and solar to alleviate this problem. After all, it is working so well everywhere else it has been tried

Comment

Cobalt mine. Look at all those good paying green jobs eh chuck.

Name:	cob.jpg
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	774510

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        Sounds like they just need to add some intermittent wind and solar to alleviate this problem. After all, it is working so well everywhere else it has been tried
                        But what about all the EV cars that need to be plugged in??

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                          But what about all the EV cars that need to be plugged in??
                          Like Chuck keeps telling us, they can just plug them in at night after work when the solar panels work best. Its not like there will be any other need for electricity after dark in the cold in the winter when we have all switched to electric heating.

Comment

Why cant you plug cars in during the day when the sun is shining? Did you forget that? LOL

Most of them are sitting at work and used for relatively short commutes that can be easily accomplished with EVs. It doesn't take long to put 50km of range back into a battery with a level 2 charger.

Better yet people living in large cities should leave their cars at home and take the bus, train or metro which can run on various clean energy options.

And storage for renewables is in the works in the form of hydrogen, ammonia, and other forms.

If you can't even understand that you can use renewables during the day too, how are you going to understand all the other options to reduce carbon emissions? LOL

My solar panels produced more electricity in 2022 than I used. All carbon emission and carbon tax free.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              My solar panels produced more electricity in 2022 than I used. All carbon emission and carbon tax free.
                              You keep making this claim. I'll ask again. Who do you think is paying the CO2 tax on the fossil fuel generation which is backing up your intermittent solar generation? Is it fair to offload that cost onto other more responsible users?

Comment

My solar system is producing carbon free electricity from a carbon free energy source. I use it and when I have a surplus other customers use it.

Hooked to the grid it is increasing the supply of carbon free generation which has no carbon tax.

Its up to Saskpower to decide how much I pay for being hooked to the grid and backup. I still pay the basic monthly charge like everyone else.

I went from a bigger user to a smaller user. Saskpower serves all users whether large or small and subsidizes farm users with a lower rate than what it costs to deliver electricity to a smaller number of widely dispersed customers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.