Tools

Year in review: hearing hard truths about First Nations farmers

Test
Jan 17, 2023 | 08:52 91 Lol ?
Really ?
WTF ? Reply With Quote
Jan 17, 2023 | 08:53 92
Quote Originally Posted by cropgrower View Post
notting because as i said before everybody is equal to me , what about all the hate and name calling that has been hurled at them that decided not to take useless jab ? and you crapchuck have been forefront at that , is one type of hate OK and another not ?
So Crapgrower are you like Danny Smith who said the antivaxers are the most discriminated group in society now!

She quickly backtracked and apologized. Because she embarrassed her self with her stupidity.

But racism doesn't exist? LOL Reply With Quote
Jan 17, 2023 | 08:54 93
Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
Lol ?
Really ?
WTF ?
Yeah I am laughing at the many feeble dumbass attempts to deny racism doesn't exist or nor is it a problem.
Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 17, 2023 at 09:09.
cropgrower's Avatar Jan 17, 2023 | 09:01 94 again you did not answer question crapchuck as usual Reply With Quote
Jan 17, 2023 | 16:08 95
Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
I guess you think there is no racism against fisrt nations or people of colour then? LOL

• Jan 17, 2023 | 16:38 96
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    So Crapgrower are you like Danny Smith who said the antivaxers are the most discriminated group in society now!

She quickly backtracked and apologized. Because she embarrassed her self with her stupidity.

But racism doesn't exist? LOL

Just wondering Crapchuck, are any natives or dark-skinned people prevented from travelling, enrolling their children in sport programs or being called degenerates? Better open your eyes! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 17, 2023 | 18:07 97
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Just wondering Crapchuck, are any natives or dark-skinned people prevented from travelling, enrolling their children in sport programs or being called degenerates? Better open your eyes!
    Or working, or keeping their businesses, or holding public office, or accessing medical Care... Reply With Quote

• Jan 18, 2023 | 08:47 98 So several of you do believe Danny Smith's laughable claim that antivaxers are the most discriminated group in society? LOL

Its similar idea to, I am a white victim, put forward by those who deny racism exists.

Oh poor you for believing all the antivaxer covidiot crap and disagreeing with proven healthcare measures against covid. Reply With Quote
    Jan 18, 2023 | 09:16 99 So is trudeau going to discriminate against the vaxed who unifor says they won't be safe from covid back to the work place. Reply With Quote
    Jan 18, 2023 | 16:33 100 Do you agree with Pierre Pollievre, Chuck?
    Pierre Poilievre
    @PierrePoilievre
    ·
    1m
    First Nations people deserve to make their own decisions on their lands, resources, money & lives.

They don’t need Ottawa politicians, bureaucrats & lobbyists to decide for them

And this:
    Melissa Mbarki
    @MelissaMbarki
    ·
    5h
    The Indian Act is a racist, colonialist piece of paper that should have been burned a long time ago! It is responsible for the oppression of Indigenous people, residential schools, reserves, disparities in the child welfare system, poverty and every social issue we have today.
    Quote Tweet
    True North
    @TrueNorthCentre
    ·
    8h
    In a Global News interview, @PierrePoilievre called the Indian Act a “disaster” and a “racist, colonial hangover” while promising reforms

• Jan 19, 2023 | 07:42 101 So its not just personal responsibilty that is the problem? Better tell Tom! LOL

So it sounds like Crypto Polly agrees that there is systemic structural racism in the Indian act that is holding back first nations.

I would agree. But I am not sure a lot of the usual suspects on Agrisilly would agree. How about you?

Are you ready for resource sharing from ancestral lands? Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Jan 19, 2023 | 10:27 102 If it means we can back to the business of plowing Mother Earth then definitely. Reply With Quote