• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan Peterson

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As usual Jazz posts climate change denial bullshit with no references or link probably from another climate change denial site.

This from from the US National Snow and Ice Data Centre

Daily extent of Arctic sea ice for December 2022 remained well below average for the entire month; at the end of the month, extent stood at fourth lowest in the satellite record. The average extent for the month ended up as seventh lowest in the satellite record.

http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 08-22-34 Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis Sea ice data updated daily wi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	774346

Comment

Thanks chuck, please post the ice data from the past 1000 yrs.

50,000 yrs ago it was 2miles thick over Sask. What happened. Did all those hunter gatherers with their gas cars melt it.

Science denier.

You have no clue what you are doing.

Comment

Old adage the devil can cite scripture for his benefit. I find it odd how weather data pre 1981 disappeared from environment Canada websites. A decade or maybe longer back environment Canada data went back as far as there was data collection in that area. No way I am denying the climate is changing I just doubt falling on my sword benefits me nor my future generations. We’ve argued about this to no end. Still Glenn needs to have the last word. American Bandstand Chuck edition.

Comment

Jazz if you are going to post bullshit from unknown climate change denial social media sites that can't be backed up with even a link or a reference from a real climate scientist and their organizations, then nobody is going to take you seriously.

I post links to research of credible world class scientific organizations and most of you climate change skeptics and deniers post social media crap and personal opinions that can't be backed up! Pathetic and lame! Give up!
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 10, 2023, 08:38.

Comment

You mean like Al Gore, who said that snow would be gone by this yr and the polar ice caps melted. Ya such a scientist.

Or the scientist that predicated the Statue of Liberty underwater.

What about fruit fly boy, or the King of Depop Bill Gates, or autistic teenager Greta. What are their credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Jazz if you are going to post bullshit from unknown climate change denial social media sites that can't be backed up with even a link or a reference from a real climate scientist and their organizations, then nobody is going to take you seriously.

I post links to research of credible world class scientific organizations and most of you climate change skeptics and deniers post social media crap and personal opinions that can't be backed up! Pathetic and lame! Give up!
              And you Chuck preach the gospel from organizations who delete data, you are such a brain surgeon. 👎

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                And you Chuck preach the gospel from organizations who delete data, you are such a brain surgeon. 👎
                Deleting data and redacting documents, same reason a killer buries a body.

Comment

slowly and surely the sheep are losing their grip

Comment

And it seems the College is using a JT tactic. Barricade yourself and decry the opposition as not worthy of your recognition.
                    A practical licensing issue turned into a freedom of speech issue.
                    So damn educated they're imbeciles.

Comment

Might be talking out my arse but.
                      It shows what I see as an increasing detachment of academia from the world at large. So intertwined with themselves and self fulfilling ideology.
                      No wonder the unwashed turn to Facebook and start banging on their tin hats listening only to their own echo.
                      Both see the other as an adversary.
                      Both forgot how to think critically and listen.

Watched a somewhat disturbing video called "What is a Woman?"
                      Leaves me to ask. Are any on here aware of what higher learning is up to these days?
                      Am I really a dinosaur?

Comment

Research lindsay shepherd who was an intern at Wilfred laurier universty and see what the academia did to her for showing a jordan peterson video on forced speech to her students. Lawsuits still on going by Lindsay and Jordan which Laurie is trying to have dismissed. There is no free thinking allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
                          Research lindsay shepherd who was an intern at Wilfred laurier universty and see what the academia did to her for showing a jordan peterson video on forced speech to her students. Lawsuits still on going by Lindsay and Jordan which Laurie is trying to have dismissed. There is no free thinking allowed.

Kinda like Agrislly! If you dont agree with the mal contents they try to shut you down and get rid of you anyway they can. LOL

Comment

Chuck you were never shut down. Only appropriately catorigised. Whiner.

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
                              Chuck you were never shut down. Only appropriately catorigised. Whiner.
                              Shut down? There are others far less insane that got permanently banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                                Shut down? There are others far less insane that got permanently banned.
                                I feel another hissy fit thread is about to be started!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...