• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Carpay Held in prision in Calgary for investigating Covid19 Violations...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Carpay Held in prision in Calgary for investigating Covid19 Violations...

Calgary: Today, the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms issued the following statement concerning the charge laid against John Carpay by the Winnipeg Police: During the height of Covid restrictions and lockdowns, it was reported that key members of Manitoba’s leadership were breaching public health regulations. As was already reported at the time, John Carpay made the unilateral decision to hire an ... Read More

Don't cross JT... Sedition is a difficult charge to beat in Canada... protection of Canadian Charter Rights is a long past illusion...

Cheers

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    https://www.jccf.ca/statement-regard...t-john-carpay/

Don't cross JT... Sedition is a difficult charge to beat in Canada... protection of Canadian Charter Rights is a long past illusion...

Cheers
    Report from the Justice Center…

23 hours in prison…with out a cot, in solitary confinement.

Astounding.

Comment

Not sure why you should go to jail if you question science.

Comment

Tom4Tom

You conveniently left this fact out. If you going to play the wow is me for John, present all the facts.

"Carpay made Canadian news and took a leave of absence from the JCCF after he hired a private investigator to follow the Manitoba chief justice who was presiding over a COVID-19 related court case in which Carpay was legal council in."

Poor little Johnny no cot to sleep on.

To bad he wasn't shipped to the Wpg Remand Center, he would have had a couple of room mates to share the cot with. He looks like the closet type.

Comment

It's becoming apparent that politics is the art of intimidation. With enough intimidation anything is possible.

Comment

Foragefarmer,

Had you read the link I posted First: clearly everything that happened was fully disclosed….

Cut and Paste is supposed to be covered by links… instead; which I did… Hmmmm intimidation….

Blessings and Salutations

Comment

Foragefarmer,

Had you read the link I posted First: clearly everything that happened was fully disclosed….

Cut and Paste is supposed to be covered by links… instead; which I did… Hmmmm intimidation….

Blessings and Salutations
              Tom4Tom

Johnny hires a private detective to follow Manitoba judge Glenn Joyal hoping to find that Judge Joyal is breaking Covid rules like your Ex-Premier Kenney did in Alberta. The very rules Kenney imposed on you and the rest of Alberta citizens.

So, Tom4Tom what do you think Johnny's motivations were when he hired a private detective other than an effort to intimidate Judge Joyal in order to affect the outcome of the case.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm INTIMIDATION.

Your link means shit Tom4Tom, it's written by Johnny's buddies.

Comment

This whole site has turned to playing silly buggers. So let's play a different game.
                What would you have done then knowing what you know now were you in a position of power??

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  This whole site has turned to playing silly buggers. So let's play a different game.
                  What would you have done then knowing what you know now were you in a position of power??
                  It is sad… even in Rural Affairs…

The media does 10x more obstruction than the Justice Center (John) did… Freedom is an illusion, as are property rights… intimidation is acceptable to Canadians… being bribed by our grandchildren’s prosperity is acceptable apparently by the majority of Canadian voters…

I must be getting soft and detatched from the new Canadian norms of wokeness…

Blessings All the best in 2023.

Comment

It is sad… even in Rural Affairs…

The media does 10x more obstruction than the Justice Center (John) did… Freedom is an illusion, as are property rights… intimidation is acceptable to Canadians… being bribed by our grandchildren’s prosperity is acceptable apparently by the majority of Canadian voters…

I must be getting soft and detatched from the new Canadian norms of wokeness…

Blessings All the best in 2023.
                    I supported the JCCF in 2022...I think I'll double my donation.
                    Last edited by Stormin; Jan 3, 2023, 01:14.

Comment

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-manitoba-lawyer-arrest-private-investigator/

Mr. Carpay has been charged with intimidation of a justice system participant, and with attempting to obstruct justice. The charges follow an investigation by the major crimes unit of the Winnipeg Police that found Mr. Carpay hired the private investigator while he was in the process of bringing a high-profile constitutional challenge to Manitoba’s COVID public-health orders in a case presided over by Chief Justice Joyal.

Mr. Carpay declined to be interviewed by telephone, but in an e-mailed response to questions, he said he turned himself in to Calgary police on Dec. 30 when he learned there was a warrant for his arrest. He spent a night in jail before he was released. “This charge was shocking, confusing, and unexpected. The events at issue took place more than 17 months ago and law enforcement authorities have never contacted me regarding them,” he wrote.

“The Justice Centre is deeply disappointed by the decision of Winnipeg Police to lay a criminal charge for events that took place more than 18 months ago and that are already being dealt with appropriately. It is doubly disappointing that it was decided that these actions should take place during the holiday season when Mr. Carpay is spending time with his family.”

The Justice Centre noted that its board of directors condemned Mr. Carpay’s actions at the time. It said the board “took appropriate steps to strengthen governance and oversight of the organization while Mr. Carpay took a seven-week leave of absence.”

Mr. Carpay also faces sanctions from the legal profession. The Law Society of Manitoba has authorized charges of professional misconduct, and a disciplinary hearing has been set for February. Those charges include undermining public respect for the administration of justice, and a breach of integrity.

In October, 2021, the Manitoba churches represented by the Justice Centre lost their case. Chief Justice Joyal ruled that Manitoba’s temporary ban on in-person religious services and severe limits on other gatherings, including protests, were reasonable public-health responses to the COVID-19 pandemic, and therefore lawful.

Comment

Carpay Diem.

Oh shit John Carpay is going to be severely sanctioned and disbarred over your attempt to intimidate a sitting judge and the obstruction of justice.

And if you think this behavior is acceptable even after the board of directors said it was not, you deserve to spend a few years in prison because as a lawyer you should have known that attempting to influence the outcome of judges decision is a criminal offense.

Protest within the law all you want, but you don't get to threaten or intimidate doctors, health officials, politicians or judges just because you disagree with their decisions.

Comment

We the people have a right to know if gubmint cronies are following their own rules. We know that they are not and Mr. Carpay simply took it on himself to prove this fact. This was simple retribution for the fact that the JCCF caused the gubmint embarrassment during the convoy inquiry. This is routine in third world shitholes so this should destroy any illusion of canuckistan being a functional liberal democracy any more. Off course all the gubmint workers on here are swift to defend the indefensible. Mr. Kenney lost his job after he could not abide his government's own rules and good on him that he had the decency to resign. Now we are looking for the rest of the covid hustlers to do the same. I also supported the JCCF in 2022.

Comment

AJ you go live in Russia or Afghanistan if you think Canada is so bad! LOL

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.