• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Carpay Held in prision in Calgary for investigating Covid19 Violations...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you scrub things from the internet.? I doubt that is even possible. Curious P.P. net worth 9 M . Not bad for a career politician who has never held a private job. All politicians should disclose their financial dealings.

Comment

all they have to do is get the fact checkers to say something is not correct , everybody believes them 🤣. and 9 M would be pocket money for truedope

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        How do you scrub things from the internet.? I doubt that is even possible. Curious P.P. net worth 9 M . Not bad for a career politician who has never held a private job. All politicians should disclose their financial dealings.
        Hmmmm Agi….

So if your net worth is 9M$… that means you are a Crook…. And stole from others to feather your nest????

I f PP has 8$M in net assets…. That is good and reassuring to me… that he and his family have some scruples…. Since PP has Not held positions of influence that would have allowed opportunities to gain access to unscrupulous monetary gain….

‘Humorous ‘ you would land on this method of intimidation and insult…

Blessings and Salutations

Comment

Of course Crypto Polly made it from his millions in investments in bit coin! LOL He is now a member of the Laurentain Elite. Oh shit!

That's why he wanted to make Canada the bitcoin capital of the world so he could make even more money and avoid inflation!

He avoided inflation on the bitcoin for sure!

He doesn't like to talk about bit coin and crypto currency any more. Suddenly gone quiet while he hides from the media. Too many tough questions to answer.

Comment

Wow CC and Agi… you are in a judgemental mode this morning!!!

Do you know what is going to happen to you on Judgment Day????

The Rich Man (In the Rich Man and Lazarus) became an instantaneous evangelist… not for himself… he was dead already… but for his 5 brothers who had not yet died and descended into horrible torment…

By the measure you judge others….

Do your selves a favour… read Luke 16.

Blessings and Prayers
            Apparently it is Global Warming in the Extreme…. That awaits far too many proud rich farmers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
              Wow CC and Agi… you are in a judgemental mode this morning!!!

Do you know what is going to happen to you on Judgment Day????

The Rich Man (In the Rich Man and Lazarus) became an instantaneous evangelist… not for himself… he was dead already… but for his 5 brothers who had not yet died and descended into horrible torment…

By the measure you judge others….

Do your selves a favour… read Luke 16.

Blessings and Prayers
              Apparently it is Global Warming in the Extreme…. That awaits far too many proud rich farmers!!!
              Your religious beliefs do not give you the moral high ground. People who follow religious gooblygook are no better or worse than anyone else. It is our actions towards others that is the real test of our value to society. I have my own moral code and beliefs , I do not need yours.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                Hmmmm Agi….

So if your net worth is 9M$… that means you are a Crook…. And stole from others to feather your nest????

I f PP has 8$M in net assets…. That is good and reassuring to me… that he and his family have some scruples…. Since PP has Not held positions of influence that would have allowed opportunities to gain access to unscrupulous monetary gain….

‘Humorous ‘ you would land on this method of intimidation and insult…

Blessings and Salutations
                It is humorous that you call down one politician for his net worth and not another.

Comment

Tell us how PP got his money first , and JT also , then we will give our opinion

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                    Tell us how PP got his money first , and JT also , then we will give our opinion
                    Good question full disclosure. If it is all honest and above board show us.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      Your religious beliefs do not give you the moral high ground. People who follow religious gooblygook are no better or worse than anyone else. It is our actions towards others that is the real test of our value to society. I have my own moral code and beliefs , I do not need yours.
                      Well said. It's about time someone put Chuck in his place for all his sermonizing from what he considers to be the moral high ground of the global warming woke covid cult. Judging Chuck by the way he treats others as you say, is definitely a better measure of his value to society, or lack thereof.
                      Edit:. I see you were actually responding to Tom. The description fit Chuck so well, I just made the assumption that is who you were responding to.
                      Personally, I could do without the preaching from any of the various cults. Although, the stories from Tom's religion are less far-fetched than the ones from climate change religion, and that is quite an accomplishment.
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 15, 2023, 16:45.

Comment

"I have my own moral code and beliefs"

Enlighten us, HOW is is different from a TRUE Christian moral code....?Do you

Love your neighbor?

Do unto others?

Not steal?

No murder/killing? Pro-life?

No adultery?

Give to the poor?

Visit the elderly, SICK/jailed?

Above all, forgive others so they forgive you? You got these in your CODE?

Comment

climate change is the new religion , the believers dont care if people freeze or starve

Comment

I am concerned about intimidation of dissent in a police state. Just look up the definition of, “police state”. Rule with an iron fist using police as government’s instrument. Not saying that we’ve gone so far overboard but one must be vigilent. No one wants to live in a country like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              No one wants to live in a country like that.
                              Not true. There are a few members of this very forum who are cheering with glee at these developments.
                              Of course, they don't actually want these measures for themselves, they only want them to apply to everyone else who disagrees with them.
                              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 15, 2023, 18:38.

Comment

Thx Agi and CC…

Much judgement has been thrown about here..

My forefathers lived and shared freedom… ‘the fear of God is the beginning of all Wisdom’ as the proverbs state… and are the principals that built a prosperous civilization.

When the engineer of the Universe (JC) explains clearly where ‘pride and selfishness’ lead…

the ‘Woke’ illusion that there are no moral absolutes… is a deception from the pit of Hell itself.

Nothing is new under the sun…

Hence history is repeating itself… again…

The first book printed (Christian Bible)on a printing press… the best selling book every year for all of recent recorded history… (last 1500 years) is obviously the most influential book in history… not a ‘cult’ but the very bedrock of human civilization.

Apparently your ego has convinced you to tell me you are more intelligent than the creator of the human genome (3.6billion codes) the miracle of human gestation… a woman’s body the most amazing’3D’ printer…. To create another human being… Seeds, animals, Earth, the moon and our solar system…the trillions of galaxies… with out end….

Aggie…. You are bold enough to claim you are more intelligent than (JC) the engineer and creator of all matter and time itself????

Please share with us your credentials… and your revelation of such an astounding understanding of Wisdom!!!

Blessings

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.