• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Carpay Held in prision in Calgary for investigating Covid19 Violations...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do remember my kids phoning home and telling me we can’t come home for Christmas because of the lockdowns, all I told them was f*ck Moe Christmas is on, they all showed up and it was a normal Christmas as usual.

Comment

I do wonder if moe canceled Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        So Chuck, is it illegal to hire a private investigator? Hmmm, didn’t know that.
        Strange that the 'Private Investigator' didn't get charged... if observing someone was illegal...

I have had people threaten my wife and I physically... stood 2" from my face... swore at me... while obstructing my path going to an official legal proceeding...

After the proceeding concluded... continued with the physical threat... the RCMP certainly did not charge them with 'obstruction or intimidation'...

Interesting... the different standards used for different people....

Blessings and Salutations

Comment

Protest within the law all you want, but you don't get to threaten or intimidate doctors, health officials, politicians or judges just because you disagree with their decisions.

And police officers hey glenn

Comment

What I understand is John didn’t intimidate anyone, he hired a PI to make sure the judge was following the mandates the government and the judge was trying to enforce.

It’s more of the same “rules for thee but not for me!”
            Last edited by TSIPP; Jan 6, 2023, 05:34.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
              What I understand is John didn’t intimidate anyone, he hired a PI to make sure the judge was following the mandates the government and the judge was trying to enforce.

It’s more of the same “rules for thee but not for me!”

"Winnipeg Police have confirmed they have charged Mr. Carpay with intimidation of a justice system participant and attempting to obstruct justice. The broadcaster’s report also said the Law Society of Manitoba has indicated its investigation is complete and charges of professional misconduct will be brought against Mr. Carpay. A Law Society hearing is scheduled for Feb. 8-10 in Winnipeg. "

Ottawa human rights lawyer Richard Warman, "I have no doubt that it will be studied for years to come as a prime example of professional misconduct. And when you have extreme conduct, it calls for extreme sanction."

Obviously both yours and Tom4Tom interpretation and understanding of the law and the difference between right and wrong are very limited.

No wonder Tom4Tom is constantly in court battles.

Dumbass Johnny's actions will be a taught in Basic Law 101 as great example of how an idiot became a lawyer.

Comment

I think we all understand what charges are laid means but I’d like to know what exactly did John do to deserve these charges.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                  Strange that the 'Private Investigator' didn't get charged... if observing someone was illegal...

I have had people threaten my wife and I physically... stood 2" from my face... swore at me... while obstructing my path going to an official legal proceeding...

After the proceeding concluded... continued with the physical threat... the RCMP certainly did not charge them with 'obstruction or intimidation'...

Interesting... the different standards used for different people....

Blessings and Salutations

I think a private investigator would know the law. These ,”charges” are possibly intimidation. Never fell offa yesterday’s cabbage leaf.

Comment

Was on the news today that dumbass Johnny had help from fellow JCCF lawyer Jay Cameron in hiring a P.I. to follow Manitoba Justice Glenn Joyal.

Not only doesn't Johnny know Simple Law 101 but he's a F ucken lair because he said he acted alone when hiring the P.I. and that's why he went on a six week holiday from JCCF.

Now you have two idiot Calgary lawyers in the JCCF that are brainless, but of coarse since it's Covid related there will be those on Agriville stating the P.I. should have known better.

Tom4Tom, it's to bad the Calgary police didn't arrest numb-nuts Jay at he same time, then poor Johnny wouldn't have had to spent the night alone in his cell for 23 hours.

You guys keep sending your donations to JCCF maybe with your funds they can hire lawyers that at least know Simple Law 101.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      Was on the news today that dumbass Johnny had help from fellow JCCF lawyer Jay Cameron in hiring a P.I. to follow Manitoba Justice Glenn Joyal.

Not only doesn't Johnny know Simple Law 101 but he's a F ucken lair because he said he acted alone when hiring the P.I. and that's why he went on a six week holiday from JCCF.

Now you have two idiot Calgary lawyers in the JCCF that are brainless, but of coarse since it's Covid related there will be those on Agriville stating the P.I. should have known better.

Tom4Tom, it's to bad the Calgary police didn't arrest numb-nuts Jay at he same time, then poor Johnny wouldn't have had to spent the night alone in his cell for 23 hours.

You guys keep sending your donations to JCCF maybe with your funds they can hire lawyers that at least know Simple Law 101.
                      I find it highly amusing that you use no less than five playground style insults against the intelligence of two highly educated lawyers, in a post riddled with grammar and spelling errors.

This really instills confidence that you know more about law than the people who graduated law school.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        I find it highly amusing that you use no less than five playground style insults against the intelligence of two highly educated lawyers, in a post riddled with grammar and spelling errors.

This really instills confidence that you know more about law than the people who graduated law school.
                        I don't need to know the law, Manitoba Prosecution Service issued the warrants against your two so called highly educated Calgary lawyers. Take your challenge up with them.

Even without an education in law it's not hard to see what brilliant Johnny and Jay did is wrong.

But, what's to be expected from someone who participated in the Coutts Border Blockade and prevented fellow rural Albertans from conducting their daily business and than brags about it on a social media platform.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          I don't need to know the law, Manitoba Prosecution Service issued the warrants against your two so called highly educated Calgary lawyers. Take your challenge up with them.

Even without an education in law it's not hard to see what brilliant Johnny and Jay did is wrong.

But, what's to be expected from someone who participated in the Coutts Border Blockade and prevented fellow rural Albertans from conducting their daily business and than brags about it on a social media platform.
                          Do you have any iota of a sense of humour? Do you not find it hilarious when someone attempts to discredit someone else's intelligence, and call someone else an idiot and a dumbass, but in the process, makes countless spelling and grammatical errors? Using childish insults and name calling to top it all off.

And, no, these aren't my lawyers. The only thing I know about this issue is what I read in this thread. My only contribution to this thread has been to make fun of you for making grievous spelling errors while insulting someone's intelligence. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

Comment

Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
                            I just might steal that one a time or two!

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                              Supposedly 385m was reported in a recent Forbes article that has been scrubbed from the net.
                              A country of pay-offs, intimidation, corruption, Sad and we have people voting for this crap.

Comment

Do you have any iota of a sense of humour? Do you not find it hilarious when someone attempts to discredit someone else's intelligence, and call someone else an idiot and a dumbass, but in the process, makes countless spelling and grammatical errors? Using childish insults and name calling to top it all off.

And, no, these aren't my lawyers. The only thing I know about this issue is what I read in this thread. My only contribution to this thread has been to make fun of you for making grievous spelling errors while insulting someone's intelligence. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
                                AB5, spelling and grammar errors are made by every poster on Agriville I admit I make them, but you're the only one fixated with it on here. Rather than ride the fence as you do, be consistent and a real hero by pointing that out to all posters who are guilty of it.

As for taking myself too serious on a Agriville never have, it's a farmer chat line. Just read some of the thread topics being discussed with all the cut and pastes, rinse and repeat for over a year and a half now on one of them.

Besides AB5 your the only poster on Agriville who re-posts their own post on a thread simply because it was initially ignored by others while you label it as important.

I definitely find that humorous and see someone who is full of themselves.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.