Test John Carpay Held in prision in Calgary for investigating Covid19 Violations... Test

Rural Issues

Tools

John Carpay Held in prision in Calgary for investigating Covid19 Violations...

Test
Jan 4, 2023 | 11:08 31 Throw him in jail beside Hunter Biden Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• blackpowder's Avatar Jan 4, 2023 | 11:12 32 Or the management of SNC Lavalin. Reply With Quote

• Jan 4, 2023 | 15:52 33
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    So the " tough on crime" conservatives and antivaxers on Agrisilly hurriedly tried to change the subject when one of their own lawyers was charged with breaking the law! LOL Laws and rules are for the other guys!

Let me repeat: "Mr. Carpay has been charged with intimidation of a justice system participant, and with attempting to obstruct justice. The charges follow an investigation by the major crimes unit of the Winnipeg Police that found Mr. Carpay hired the private investigator while he was in the process of bringing a high-profile constitutional challenge to Manitoba’s COVID public-health orders in a case presided over by Chief Justice Joyal."
    Interesting ChuckChuck…

There are Two laws in Canada????

One for you… and another for the rest of us???

One for those…’above the Law’

For if they were innocent… why would they be offended?

What exactly did they have to hide if they were innocent???

How could anyone obeying the’Law’… be intimidated????!!! Or Obstructed by simple observation ???

How could observation of someone be possibly obstruction??? Or intimidation… if they are bound by…obeying the very law they are ‘enforcing’….???

ARE The charges of ‘obstruction and intimidation’ against John…not in themselves greater ‘obstruction and intimidation’ than the original incident!!!!????

Are we in a ‘police state’ where the citizens are guilty until proven innocent… while the civil servants are above scrutiny and accountable to an entirely different standard than those they ‘Rule’???

We in this case can observe… that our ‘Charter Rights ‘ are ‘cannon fodder’ for Very alleged hypocrisy…

which IS:

arguably….the actions of the investigation /Charges against John; brought by the Winnipeg Police Department (by whatever instructions the Attorney General decided) themselves…

Appear to be bringing , to ‘an ordinary non biased person ‘… ‘Justice itself into Disrepute’…by the laying of the charges against John …Dec30, 2022 some 17 months after the allegations of the supposed ‘criminal wrong-doing’….

Clearly wouldn’t the charges against John…

have been needed to be brought long before Dec30/ 2022…. For the appearance of ‘obstruction and intimidation ‘ of the right to defend against obstruction of ‘Charter Rights and Freedoms’ to have been mitigated???

By writing that John is guilty… when he has not been convicted… could be considered Slander… Chuck2… you can see how some people might take your words that way, can’t you Chuck2???

Just a thought… to consider…

Blessings and Salutations
    Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jan 4, 2023 at 19:32.

• fjlip's Avatar Jan 4, 2023 | 16:37 34 Perfectly said TOM! Thanks for slapping CC. Reply With Quote

• Jan 4, 2023 | 18:05 35 That’ll shut him up
    Good post tom Reply With Quote

• Jan 5, 2023 | 08:29 36 Protest within the law all you want, but you don't get to threaten or intimidate doctors, health officials, politicians or judges just because you disagree with their decisions.

Tough on crime conservatives seem to have a lot of fringe extremists who think its okay to break the law and take away other peoples freedom. We saw it in Ottawa, Coutts and Windsor and Winnipeg.

And then they have the gall to say its okay to try and intimidate judges and obstruct the law to get their way in the court?

It looks like that they really don't believe in freedom or the rule of law and all their blather is just bullshit window dressing. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 5, 2023 | 09:04 37 No, no
    True dope encouraged people to spy on their nieghbor and report them if they broke the mandates …..
    How is this different
    If judge not breaking laws , why should he care ?
    If he was it proves he is a liberal Reply With Quote

• blackpowder's Avatar Jan 5, 2023 | 10:05 38 What's the difference between journalism and terrorism? Surveillance with different intentions.
    It may have been a little naive.
    But the prosecution of these bumblers seems prejudicial. Emergency Act and all...
    It's easy to study the past years events to see the how and why of the escalation of stupidity. People are quite the study.
    And our govt's handling of it all the epitome of said stupidity.
    Coward of the Cottage indeed!
    How many here reported their neighbors???
    Didn't we all attend some on farm weddings and funerals?
    Brownshirts indeed. Reply With Quote

• Jan 5, 2023 | 11:32 39
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    What's the difference between journalism and terrorism? Surveillance with different intentions.
    It may have been a little naive.
    But the prosecution of these bumblers seems prejudicial. Emergency Act and all...
    It's easy to study the past years events to see the how and why of the escalation of stupidity. People are quite the study.
    And our govt's handling of it all the epitome of said stupidity.
    Coward of the Cottage indeed!
    How many here reported their neighbors???
    Didn't we all attend some on farm weddings and funerals?
    Brownshirts indeed.
    Really you equate journalism and terrorism? You also believe the media has a political agenda to destroy all conservatives? Not all of us were silly enough to attend large gatherings at the peak of covid. Reply With Quote
    Jan 5, 2023 | 11:38 40
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Really you equate journalism and terrorism? You also believe the media has a political agenda to destroy all conservatives? Not all of us were silly enough to attend large gatherings at the peak of covid.
    Your buddy did Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• blackpowder's Avatar Jan 5, 2023 | 13:28 41
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Really you equate journalism and terrorism? You also believe the media has a political agenda to destroy all conservatives? Not all of us were silly enough to attend large gatherings at the peak of covid.
    Not at all.
    But stalking is stalking.
    One is okay the other is not.
    Which was it? Who decides?
    My post wasn't in any way directed at the media.
    The culture of fear increasingly used these past decades, has become the over riding methodology for making headlines or buying votes. Real numbers for perspective are ignored. Educate yourself.
    Our government has now become not only the biggest user of this tactic but it's biggest consumer.
    Canada wide warrants for small time bonko's? Govt was as big a instigator if not incubator of far out reactions regardless of stripe.
    I did not attend any rallies nor will I likely ever. But you can bet I will attend family and community gatherings no matter the mandate.
    And I sure as hell will not report anyone for doing the same.
    I believe this was Caseih's point.

Weak people increasingly decide what is right and wrong. Doing the right thing takes effort. Reply With Quote

• Jan 5, 2023 | 14:17 42 I do agree doing the right thing takes effort and sacrifice. The problem is agreeing on the right thing. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 5, 2023 | 15:33 43
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    Not at all.
    But stalking is stalking.
    One is okay the other is not.
    Which was it? Who decides?
    My post wasn't in any way directed at the media.
    The culture of fear increasingly used these past decades, has become the over riding methodology for making headlines or buying votes. Real numbers for perspective are ignored. Educate yourself.
    Our government has now become not only the biggest user of this tactic but it's biggest consumer.
    Canada wide warrants for small time bonko's? Govt was as big a instigator if not incubator of far out reactions regardless of stripe.
    I did not attend any rallies nor will I likely ever. But you can bet I will attend family and community gatherings no matter the mandate.
    And I sure as hell will not report anyone for doing the same.
    I believe this was Caseih's point.

Weak people increasingly decide what is right and wrong. Doing the right thing takes effort.
    Very well said 👍 Reply With Quote

• Jan 5, 2023 | 17:20 44 Lots of finger pointing on Agriville, they did it so why can't Johnny do it.

Johnny only thought of the idea after seeing his buddy and political ally AB. Premier Kenney being photographed having lunch on a roof top not following the Covid rules he put in place for Alberta citizens.

So numb-nuts Johnny the lawyer and social conservative activist comes up with the idea of hiring a detective to follow the judge handling the case that he is currently arguing in court here in Manitoba.

What an idiot, Covid related or not Johnny would have learnt in Legal school 101 that's something the Mob does to intimidate judges, witnesses, jury members, prosecutors etc etc.

I guess the seven weeks Johnny was on a leave of absents from the JCCF was the amount of time it took for him to get a refresher coarse on Basic Legal rules 101. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 5, 2023 | 18:05 45 So Chuck, is it illegal to hire a private investigator? Hmmm, didn’t know that. Reply With Quote
    Jan 5, 2023 | 19:36 46 I do remember my kids phoning home and telling me we can’t come home for Christmas because of the lockdowns, all I told them was f*ck Moe Christmas is on, they all showed up and it was a normal Christmas as usual. Reply With Quote

• Jan 5, 2023 | 19:41 47 I do wonder if moe canceled Christmas? Reply With Quote
    Jan 6, 2023 | 02:37 48
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    So Chuck, is it illegal to hire a private investigator? Hmmm, didn’t know that.
    Strange that the 'Private Investigator' didn't get charged... if observing someone was illegal...

I have had people threaten my wife and I physically... stood 2" from my face... swore at me... while obstructing my path going to an official legal proceeding...

After the proceeding concluded... continued with the physical threat... the RCMP certainly did not charge them with 'obstruction or intimidation'...

Interesting... the different standards used for different people....

Blessings and Salutations Reply With Quote

• Landdownunder's Avatar Jan 6, 2023 | 03:47 49 Protest within the law all you want, but you don't get to threaten or intimidate doctors, health officials, politicians or judges just because you disagree with their decisions.

And police officers hey glenn Reply With Quote
    Jan 6, 2023 | 04:25 50 What I understand is John didn’t intimidate anyone, he hired a PI to make sure the judge was following the mandates the government and the judge was trying to enforce.

It’s more of the same “rules for thee but not for me!”
    Last edited by TSIPP; Jan 6, 2023 at 05:34.
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 6, 2023 | 06:41 51
    Quote Originally Posted by TSIPP View Post
    What I understand is John didn’t intimidate anyone, he hired a PI to make sure the judge was following the mandates the government and the judge was trying to enforce.

It’s more of the same “rules for thee but not for me!”

"Winnipeg Police have confirmed they have charged Mr. Carpay with intimidation of a justice system participant and attempting to obstruct justice. The broadcaster’s report also said the Law Society of Manitoba has indicated its investigation is complete and charges of professional misconduct will be brought against Mr. Carpay. A Law Society hearing is scheduled for Feb. 8-10 in Winnipeg. "

Ottawa human rights lawyer Richard Warman, "I have no doubt that it will be studied for years to come as a prime example of professional misconduct. And when you have extreme conduct, it calls for extreme sanction."

Obviously both yours and Tom4Tom interpretation and understanding of the law and the difference between right and wrong are very limited.

No wonder Tom4Tom is constantly in court battles.

Dumbass Johnny's actions will be a taught in Basic Law 101 as great example of how an idiot became a lawyer. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 6, 2023 | 08:56 52 I think we all understand what charges are laid means but I’d like to know what exactly did John do to deserve these charges. Reply With Quote
    Jan 6, 2023 | 09:14 53
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    Strange that the 'Private Investigator' didn't get charged... if observing someone was illegal...

I have had people threaten my wife and I physically... stood 2" from my face... swore at me... while obstructing my path going to an official legal proceeding...

After the proceeding concluded... continued with the physical threat... the RCMP certainly did not charge them with 'obstruction or intimidation'...

Interesting... the different standards used for different people....

Blessings and Salutations

I think a private investigator would know the law. These ,”charges” are possibly intimidation. Never fell offa yesterday’s cabbage leaf. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 13, 2023 | 20:20 54 Was on the news today that dumbass Johnny had help from fellow JCCF lawyer Jay Cameron in hiring a P.I. to follow Manitoba Justice Glenn Joyal.

Not only doesn't Johnny know Simple Law 101 but he's a F ucken lair because he said he acted alone when hiring the P.I. and that's why he went on a six week holiday from JCCF.

Now you have two idiot Calgary lawyers in the JCCF that are brainless, but of coarse since it's Covid related there will be those on Agriville stating the P.I. should have known better.

Tom4Tom, it's to bad the Calgary police didn't arrest numb-nuts Jay at he same time, then poor Johnny wouldn't have had to spent the night alone in his cell for 23 hours.

You guys keep sending your donations to JCCF maybe with your funds they can hire lawyers that at least know Simple Law 101. Reply With Quote
    Jan 13, 2023 | 20:30 55
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Was on the news today that dumbass Johnny had help from fellow JCCF lawyer Jay Cameron in hiring a P.I. to follow Manitoba Justice Glenn Joyal.

Not only doesn't Johnny know Simple Law 101 but he's a F ucken lair because he said he acted alone when hiring the P.I. and that's why he went on a six week holiday from JCCF.

Now you have two idiot Calgary lawyers in the JCCF that are brainless, but of coarse since it's Covid related there will be those on Agriville stating the P.I. should have known better.

Tom4Tom, it's to bad the Calgary police didn't arrest numb-nuts Jay at he same time, then poor Johnny wouldn't have had to spent the night alone in his cell for 23 hours.

You guys keep sending your donations to JCCF maybe with your funds they can hire lawyers that at least know Simple Law 101.
    I find it highly amusing that you use no less than five playground style insults against the intelligence of two highly educated lawyers, in a post riddled with grammar and spelling errors.

This really instills confidence that you know more about law than the people who graduated law school. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• Jan 13, 2023 | 21:07 56
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    I find it highly amusing that you use no less than five playground style insults against the intelligence of two highly educated lawyers, in a post riddled with grammar and spelling errors.

This really instills confidence that you know more about law than the people who graduated law school.
    I don't need to know the law, Manitoba Prosecution Service issued the warrants against your two so called highly educated Calgary lawyers. Take your challenge up with them.

Even without an education in law it's not hard to see what brilliant Johnny and Jay did is wrong.

But, what's to be expected from someone who participated in the Coutts Border Blockade and prevented fellow rural Albertans from conducting their daily business and than brags about it on a social media platform. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 14, 2023 | 01:07 57
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    I don't need to know the law, Manitoba Prosecution Service issued the warrants against your two so called highly educated Calgary lawyers. Take your challenge up with them.

Even without an education in law it's not hard to see what brilliant Johnny and Jay did is wrong.

But, what's to be expected from someone who participated in the Coutts Border Blockade and prevented fellow rural Albertans from conducting their daily business and than brags about it on a social media platform.
    Do you have any iota of a sense of humour? Do you not find it hilarious when someone attempts to discredit someone else's intelligence, and call someone else an idiot and a dumbass, but in the process, makes countless spelling and grammatical errors? Using childish insults and name calling to top it all off.

And, no, these aren't my lawyers. The only thing I know about this issue is what I read in this thread. My only contribution to this thread has been to make fun of you for making grievous spelling errors while insulting someone's intelligence. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does. Reply With Quote
    Jan 14, 2023 | 07:46 58
    Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
    I just might steal that one a time or two! Reply With Quote
    Jan 14, 2023 | 08:58 59
    Quote Originally Posted by biglentil View Post
    Supposedly 385m was reported in a recent Forbes article that has been scrubbed from the net.
    A country of pay-offs, intimidation, corruption, Sad and we have people voting for this crap. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 14, 2023 | 11:17 60
    Do you have any iota of a sense of humour? Do you not find it hilarious when someone attempts to discredit someone else's intelligence, and call someone else an idiot and a dumbass, but in the process, makes countless spelling and grammatical errors? Using childish insults and name calling to top it all off.

And, no, these aren't my lawyers. The only thing I know about this issue is what I read in this thread. My only contribution to this thread has been to make fun of you for making grievous spelling errors while insulting someone's intelligence. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
    AB5, spelling and grammar errors are made by every poster on Agriville I admit I make them, but you're the only one fixated with it on here. Rather than ride the fence as you do, be consistent and a real hero by pointing that out to all posters who are guilty of it.

As for taking myself too serious on a Agriville never have, it's a farmer chat line. Just read some of the thread topics being discussed with all the cut and pastes, rinse and repeat for over a year and a half now on one of them.

Besides AB5 your the only poster on Agriville who re-posts their own post on a thread simply because it was initially ignored by others while you label it as important.

I definitely find that humorous and see someone who is full of themselves. Reply With Quote