• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eyes Open Ranchers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyes Open Ranchers

Click image for larger version

Name:	eys.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	780357

"they" will try get the mRNA crap into everyone someway. Vaxed are spreading to all as we type. Could be GAME OVER.

Comment

been out of cattle for about 10 yrs.

nothing to see here jazz corona virus in cattle been around since the 70s i believe.

can vaccinate for it causes scours.

some cattlemen on here probably know more than I affects calves mostly adult resistance.

Comment

Yes some scours pathogens are coronaviruses. Scour Bos vaccinates against such and not an mRNA vaccine.

I know I’ll get flamed from the anti Vaxers but because of Covid 19 development of mRNA vaccines stand to benefit the livestock industry to no end. The ability to expedite a vaccine’s development quickly and have in the hands to prevent nasty pathogens which could become zoonotic let alone decimate sectors of the economy has merit. Probably even better if the mRNA vaccines were used on livestock first before humans were test subjects but it is what is.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          [ATTACH]11696[/ATTACH]
          Jazz, I guess in the meantime you'll stop making those beef runs to the USA and start buying Canadian produced beef.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
            Jazz, I guess in the meantime you'll stop making those beef runs to the USA and start buying Canadian produced beef.
            You never ranched have you forage. I doubt you have ever been on a working ranch.

If you did, you would see how tenacious threats to the the food supply can be. Like BSE and other prion diseases were.

What the scare about BSE or CJD disease was that they could survive human consumption.

If people can be scared of an invisible virus, just think what would happen if flawed medical tech was found in every animal in the country.

Would you eat milk or cheese filled with spike proteins.

Comment

You never ranched have you forage. I doubt you have ever been on a working ranch.

If you did, you would see how tenacious threats to the the food supply can be. Like BSE and other prion diseases were.

What the scare about BSE or CJD disease was that they could survive human consumption.

If people can be scared of an invisible virus, just think what would happen if flawed medical tech was found in every animal in the country.

Would you eat milk or cheese filled with spike proteins.

Was raised on a cow-calf operation and was fortunate enough to have sold out in 1996 which, was before BSE.

What livestock raising experience do you have Jazz?

At least I don't drive to the USA for my beef!

I notice that Wiltonranch who is a beef producer and makes a living off it doesn't hold the same opinion as you do.

So I'll just continue to support the Western Canadian Beef producers and eat the meat they produce and not worry about what someone who spends his day cutting and pasting B.S.
              Last edited by foragefarmer; Jan 2, 2023, 18:16.

Comment

I’ll still have unvaxxed beef for sale!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                  I’ll still have unvaxxed beef for sale!
                  My beef is vaxed but not with mrna types.

Comment

Think there’ll be plenty of non mRNA vaccines for years to come so no need to get your panties in a knot. Feedlot operators detest unvaccinated calves. PI calves cost the industry millions. What I fear is FMD hitting North America and having a vaccine which doesn’t cause a permanent positive fmd test result. Possibly mRNA technology can solve this.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      What livestock raising experience do you have Jazz?.
                      Family raised cattle for 30 yrs in a place in Sask where the natives wouldnt even live. And yes we went through BSE.

Lets just replay that scenario for your education. A handful of animals found in canada with that affliction was enough to put many out of business. Prices cratered, export markets dried up, ranches were quarantined. In other countries like the UK, entire herds were euthanized.

Every conspiracy is just a spoiler alert in case you havent been paying attention for the past 2 yrs.

Comment

miss cattle ,easier than sheep for the most part.

edit. in 17 in my travels saw australian beef in a few places.

thought what the heck is aussie beef doing here.
                        Last edited by Landdownunder; Jan 2, 2023, 20:43.

Comment

Family raised cattle for 30 yrs in a place in Sask where the natives wouldnt even live. And yes we went through BSE.

Lets just replay that scenario for your education. A handful of animals found in canada with that affliction was enough to put many out of business. Prices cratered, export markets dried up, ranches were quarantined. In other countries like the UK, entire herds were euthanized.

Every conspiracy is just a spoiler alert in case you havent been paying attention for the past 2 yrs.
                          I’m thinking FMD is on the horizon so wouldn’t you want a better vaccine for it? We’re lucky in the vast expanses of North America with a typical cold arid climate which prevents nasty pathogens from spreading around like in higher populated smaller areas with more temperate climate. BSE incidence in Canada was a handful of cases which harpooned the industry. UK had 100000 cases, offal and shit sent to Africa for human consumption and no reported cjd. It was a bunch of BS. So may as well do anything we can to prevent FMD, Bird flu, PED etc. If mRNA vaccines look to be the ticket then why not. Any of us in the industry were set back and still are because of incompetence and bad actors wanting us gone.

Comment

WR, you really want this psychopath involved in your business.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...