• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau Year End Interviews

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau Year End Interviews

Boy looks like retard in chief is going to have to increase those media subsidies next yr.

Rosie grills him in one and leaves him mumbling like a child, but the best is this one where Donna Friesen shows him a food bank owner who has been asked to render MAID services by her patrons. Then he jets off to Jamaica.

And for those that dont know, MAID services dont mean cleaning your house.

Thats your Canada under Trudeau.

https://twitter.com/jue19744/status/1607881774440275968

https://twitter.com/LeighStewy/status/1607430611345473537
    Last edited by jazz; Dec 27, 2022, 17:34.

Hotlink

Comment

The Rosie interview looked totally scripted to me.
      He said exactly what he wanted to say.
      Just splainin to his base what he has to do to protect them from all those hateful extreme right knuckledraggers.
      The narcissist totally believes he was always right and wanted the chance to address what he sees as small issues.
      CBC faithfull lap it up.
      Last edited by shtferbrains; Dec 28, 2022, 08:11.

Comment

In reading a Lorne Gunter column this morning I read an interesting number. In 2015 when Trudeau was elected the federal budget spent $296 billion. The projected federal spending for the current budget year is is $448 billion, an increase of roughly 50%. My question is this, has this 50% increase in spending done anything positive for us on the farm?
        Last edited by Hamloc; Dec 28, 2022, 13:47.

Comment

Never mind on the farm! What has it done for any single Canadian? Where is that money? It’s ours, and our great great great great great grandchildren’s. We have the right to know.

I can’t watch those interviews. I have never held such disdain for someone in my life that even a glimpse, or a single umm, or errr, or smirk raises my blood pressure to dangerous levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
            In reading a Lorne Gunter column this morning I read an interesting number. In 2015 when Trudeau was elected the federal budget spent $296. The projected federal spending for the current budget year is is $448 billion, an increase of roughly 50%. My question is this, has this 50% increase in spending done anything positive for us on the farm?
            You should know the real details of the fed budgeting. Our resources have stood in there and kept Canada afloat. The same money that balanced ABs deficit in a couple yrs also filled fed coffers.

But every dollar of any kind of surplus is spent into oblivion by Trudeau on some pet cause as soon as it falls into Ottawa's hands.

If our resources crater which is a distinct possibility, none of this spending is sustainable and we will be right back in 1994 again where Canada almost defaulted without some tough medicine.

Thats why I dont think the CPC even want to win this election. They want to tar Trudeau with this forever.

Comment

It is a two edged sword. I agree on the one hand that skippy needs to disgrace himself to the point that his progeny never aspire to politics. On the other hand I don’t think this country can survive another four year mandate with this narcissistic woke loon.

Comment

"They want to tar Trudeau"

Be a long lineup there...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...