• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many customers support this?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many customers support this?

https://www.fcc-fac.ca/en/about-fcc/esg.html

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
    https://www.fcc-fac.ca/en/about-fcc/esg.html
    just three nice little words.....how could it possibly be bad?

Comment

2030 here we come. I ****ing hate fcc and the evil in this world.

Comment

Glad I pulled out of there a few years ago!

Comment

Not surprising given they are an arm of the twisted federal government.
          My engineering professional association board now uses gender pronouns and requires members watch videos on climate change for CPD hours. We are done as a country, African countries will overtake us in the next 10 years.

Comment

It’s a waste of taxpayers $ and time with these Liberal causes. Unfortunately some of the big banks in Canada are also divesting from oil and freezing political opponents bank accounts when requested to.

Comment

Sustainable, inclusive, equity… does FCC even understand the underlying meaning of these terms. What a s__thole Canada has become. However, I do sense we are on the cusp of revolutionary changes in the world, I’m trying to figure out how to position myself in the maniacal world.

Comment

Only time OLD crusty farmers allowed in office now (to talk to relationship manager) is to co-sign.

Comment

I got 3 boys, 26 down to 18, declined a $30k loan to startup a small cattle herd from a credit union. They are not on meth and know how to work. Pissesme off,they could all qualify for new boats and sleds but not a few cows.
                  Everyone says try FCC , my past experiences won’t let me go that route

Comment

My neighbour got a $32k Ag Grant (free money) to start a fruit orchard. At 56 degrees latitude. The boys need to reword their application.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                      My neighbour got a $32k Ag Grant (free money) to start a fruit orchard. At 56 degrees latitude. The boys need to reword their application.
                      Knowing what my parents didn’t know I won’t steer my kids towards any guberment help, stand alone and stay free.

Comment

100% agree

Comment

But, how many of you are still enrolled in Agristability and AgriInvest?

Aren't they government?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            But, how many of you are still enrolled in Agristability and AgriInvest?

Aren't they government?
                            Not in Agristability but I am still in AgriInvest. Is it 2025 that we will be required to do a yet unspecified Environmental assessment to continue to be enrolled? That will reduce the numbers further of those enrolled in Agristability..

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                              Not in Agristability but I am still in AgriInvest. Is it 2025 that we will be required to do a yet unspecified Environmental assessment to continue to be enrolled? That will reduce the numbers further of those enrolled in Agristability..
                              I do take aginvest but this is also my final year of taking that money. It's not that invasive to my business but it's information I would just as well not share anymore now that I know Turdo's plans for agriculture.
                              Last edited by Stormin; Dec 19, 2022, 17:49.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...