• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow

Seems this week one of the main news story's is snow! Snow seems to be falling almost everywhere in North America even in warm areas like Vancouver and California.
    Way back during the Vancouver Olympics the talk was all that the World was getting warmer and the poor children born that year would never know the joy of playing in the snow because with the World warming so fast there would be no snow once they were old enough to go out and play.
    Those kids are 12 years old now and I think they are well acquainted with snow!
    Last edited by seldomseen; Dec 17, 2022, 05:36.

Cant cure stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
      Seems this week one of the main news story's is snow! Snow seems to be falling almost everywhere in North America even in warm areas like Vancouver and California.
      Way back during the Vancouver Olympics the talk was all that the World was getting warmer and the poor children born that year would never know the joy of playing in the snow because with the World warming so fast there would be no snow once they were old enough to go out and play.
      Those kids are 22 years old now and I think they are well acquainted with snow!
      I have twin sons 22 years old, yea they know snow and how to pull dad out of it,
      Last edited by makar; Dec 16, 2022, 18:16.

Comment

Haven't received a whole lot of snow yet, and that is okay by me.

It's the cold I really don't appreciate.

Comment

Shhhh, dont tell chuck the snowline is the largest in decades and the artic ice is the same as it was 20yrs ago when his buddy Gore said we were all going to drown once the ice melted.

Comment

It is shameful that gubmints can still operate the globull warming (aka climate change) scam after overwhelming evidence against it. Very few people actually believe this malarky but so many people are benefiting from it and voter accordingly. Gubmint scams are the leading source of income in the penal colony of canuckistan today and which is why this one is still around. November and December have been definitely colder than average around here.

Comment

there is no climate emergency

thus the attack on "carbon' and extreme push for ever more carbon tax's is simply a wealth distribution scheme , with no real basis on global warming ..... never was

Comment

Changing weather not a problem Food comes from stores and Insurance will pay for any disasters.

Comment

[QUOTE= carbon tax's is simply a wealth distribution scheme

The carbon tax is a wealth destruction scheme. The alarmists might be getting a bigger piece of the pie but the pie will get smaller. A lot smaller.

Comment

Noticed on news feed and WN this am.
                    -50 expected in some parts this week.
                    "First time in 7 years in Canada."
                    Anyone who's been around a little knows that is misinformation or at the least a page filler by a junior desk rider.
                    This very kind of thing is part of the cause of our sad state. 9 fools repeat it and it's public fact.

Comment

If you repeat it OFTEN , the left, woke, climate NAZIS will be TERRIFIED of burning up at -50C!

Comment

Somebody’s shiny new combine is in the ditch in swift current.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.