• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Alberta

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Alberta

....please dont

There is a reason why skysc****rs are in Edmonton and Calgary and none in Regina and Saskatoon. There is a reason why there is 750k Sask expats in your province.

Click image for larger version

Name:	abe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	780351

Yes the NDP are campaigning very hard and seem to have a lot of money for ads and are targeting the right crowd. I've been mentioning this to my UCP CA president but he doesn't seem concerned. I guess this province could go down the toilet bowl as well, only five months to go.
    Last edited by Stormin; Dec 16, 2022, 21:17.

Comment

Good god!!! What are they thinking?
      Thing are just starting to look better there since Miss Smith took over.
      Don't do it!

Comment

There is no doubt that Main Stream media is going out of its way pushing an anti UCP and anti Danielle Smith narrative. Don Braid seems to have made it his mission to do everything he can to paint our Premier in a negative light. Calgary and Edmonton elected 2 very left of Center Mayors. Time will tell.

Comment

More push polling which is the lead up to an election steal. The only way the ndp can win is if the conservative vote is split like it was in 2015. With Mr Kenney campaigning from the right in 2019 and getting 53%, I doubt this poll very much.
          Last edited by ajl; Dec 16, 2022, 21:11.

Comment

Oh shit sherlock. I guess Danny Smith didn't get much of a leadership bounce in the polls. More like a Lizz Truss dive!

You dont think the UCP's problem is according to the former premier they "let the loons take over the asylum?" LOL

Got a love not so wise guy's ode to farmers, cowboys and oil men who should be the kings of Alberta.

Now doesn't that sum up the problem the UCP has.

They think they should only represent rural farmers, ranchers and the oil industry, antivaxers and mal contents and everybody else will just be subservient to the mostly white and male, rural kings who don't give a shit about anybody else except themselves.
            Last edited by chuckChuck; Dec 19, 2022, 08:43.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Oh shit sherlock. I guess Danny Smith didn't get much of a leadership bounce in the polls. More like a Lizz Truss dive!

You dont think the UCP's problem is according to the former premier they "let the loons take over the asylum?" LOL

Got a love not so wise guy's ode to farmers, cowboys and oil men who should be the kings of Alberta.

Now doesn't that sum up the problem the UCP has.

They think they should only represent rural farmers, ranchers and the oil industry, antivaxers and mal contents and everybody else will just be subservient to the mostly white and male, rural kings who don't give a shit about anybody else except themselves.
              As much as this pains me to say you are correct. The bulk of power rests in the two cities. The bulk of revenue originates in the countryside. Probably more so than other jurisdictions in Canada. What wealth creation in the cities is not resulting from resources and commodities produced in the country? Play the white privilege card all you want but go see what industry benefits First Nations and immigrants. Your memory is crap. Remember Saskatchewan say from 1992 to 2006? We were a pretty white/aboriginal English territory with not a lot job prospects. Wonder why Lloydminster boasts a mosque, 2 Indian restaurants, 2 philipino restaurants, a Middle East restaurant, a Ukrainian grocery, and countless other businesses which have sprung up because of a motivated and robust group of immigrants. What did we have before? Maybe a few Chinese restaurants scraping by living in the back of the restaurant.

Comment

Don't fall for that little bundle of hate.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  Don't fall for that little bundle of hate.
                  Good advice. Prime example of becoming what you purport to hate.

Comment

Which is one of the reasons his kind the most dangerous.

Comment

The most "dangerous"! Good grief! LOL

Why? Because I criticize the dumbass premiers of Alberta and Saskatchewan which you support? That makes me dangerous?

Apparently in Alberta the polls show I am not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        The most "dangerous"! Good grief! LOL

Why? Because I criticize the dumbass premiers of Alberta and Saskatchewan which you support? That makes me dangerous?

Apparently in Alberta the polls show I am not alone.
                        no, because you don't criticize this corrupt bunch of thieves that are killing canada

Comment

You mean the "corrupt" premiers like Ford who tipped off the developers before he opened up thousands of acres of the green belt for home building?

Sounds like Saskatchewan, the saskparty Bill Boyd and the GTH land deals. LOL

Comment

well those ****ers got lots of criticism on here , and rightly so , but the question for you is "do you condone this stupidity that is going on in ottawa"?
                            would you run your little farm that way ??

Comment

Been hearing a fair bit about AI chat bots. Shocking how far it has come and can pass off as a real human. Story I heard was twitter at one time released one with no bias parameters and before long had turned into a lunatic. They had to shut it down or the FBI would be looking for a terrorist. Most AI has parameters set so as to control how far it goes, and to what bias it has. I wouldn’t doubt what was Glenn is a chat bot. Am I reaching here or have we been arguing with AI the last few years?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.