• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Island law.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Island law.

Coming to our future.
    Another isolated island leading the way. Lifetime tobacco ban if born after Jan 1 2009. Reducing outlets by 90%.
    Bring on the banshees telling me I'm defending tobacco.

Our PMJT and New Zealand PM Jacinda are kindred spirits and appreciate each other's companionship on the fringes of the any global conferences where they are considered virtuous eye candy.
    They are mutual admirers and consult on policy.

"My friend, your leadership continues to inspire - and I’m wishing you all the best in your second term.

Justin Trudeau

“There’s so much we can do together and I’m looking forward to all of it,” he wrote"

Way over their pay grade.

Comment

I suspect this is a nothing burger. From what my kids tell me, all the cool kids nowadays are vaping instead of smoking

Might as well outlaw Atari video game consoles while we are at it. It would be about as effective with the modern generation.

Comment

Yep seems kids are all vaping now. And based on people I see at work, includes anyone under the age of 40.

Comment

Well it might work there but here the Volstead Act comes to mind.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...