• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COP15 has you in the crosshairs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COP15 has you in the crosshairs

While they are eating organic granola and dried crickets down in Montreal they have evil agriculture is their sights. We decided to fire up the cat this weekend and plow up some of that endangered ecosystem. I bet we have no voice down there speaking about what we do for the environment.

Add in the implementation of UNDRIP like BC is doing on top of this

Comment

Anyone want to guess what Trudeau wants his legacy to be ??

Comment

giving sask back to?

Comment

Last point is just an example of Libtard speak, words that mean nothing or ambiguous as he ll!
          None DUMBER, none more evil.

Jan 1, Turd cancelled all $$ to "fossil" fuels, which they aren't, and giving to GREEN SH*T.

Diesel should go up.

Comment

Dont see how he can do this without a province's approval. There is a reason your titles are registered with the province and not federal govt.

BC has already adopted UNDrip so they are fcked.

Trudeau can adopt it I guess as well, but it wont matter any more than the artificial treaties do. Simply ceremonial in nature.

To underlay UNDRIP on titles will take something else.

Comment

and you don’t think the feds are working to find the something else?

Comment

More and more I see their vision. First Nations having control in all development. It checks all of JT's boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  More and more I see their vision. First Nations having control in all development. It checks all of JT's boxes.
                  Quite the PR move being set up. Its one thing to fight the feds and JT but another thing to fight FN.

I can just see the protests and racist articles being written already.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    Anyone want to guess what Trudeau wants his legacy to be ??
                    For Canada to become a park?

Comment

I think the bigger danger to our farms and our way of life are the raging lunatics demonstrating in the streets screeching that COP 15 isn't enough.

Watch out for their activism. Trips to the train station might be in order.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.