• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A funny dream

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A funny dream

Well I have on occasion odd dreams. At least ones I end up remembering.

Last night I dreamed that I was down at Saskfarmers place. He was over the top friendly, showed me around, sat and had a drink, his wife was just the same, hospitable and friendly.

The farm was not at all like how I suppose it to be. His yard was hidden back in the bush with a two mile forested driveway, overlooking a big river, a few little bins, a small shed, no shop, no machinery visible. It was awesome. We sat around on the little deck, on the little house, in the little yard, overlooking the beautiful river, chatting it up like we knew each other for decades.

I’ve never met him in my life. How does that happen? I dream of a certain neighbor in a similar way, usually once every few years. That I’m over there just having a visit. I know him only slightly better than saskfarmer.

The bottom line, is I know most anyone on here would be hospitable in real life if this were not a dream. .

So saskfarmer. Twas nice to meet you, thanks for the tour and the brew!

I wonder though. Who’s next?

I have visits with neighbors and even school day friends in dreams...how any seem to get triggered in the subconscious? Was back 50 years in our farmyard last night. Clear as day.

Comment

To bad you did not meet my Father in-law. He is gone now but he used to tell me all the time about the very vivid dreams he would have.
      He was a very smart man and maybe vivid dreaming is something very intelligent people do and explains why I don't really dream much.

Comment

That's funny. But I think dreams are a way to process stress.
        On a serious note. Haven't had a memorable dream since getting a CPAP machine.
        Testing showed my blood Ox getting quite low during sleep due to breathing stoppage.
        Maybe something to do with wild dreams?
        Anyway, I should have had one 5 years ago and I suspect more people should.
        Just an FYI.

Comment

We all want to dream to be in SF’s shoes lol

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Just not in his green underwear...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              Just not in his green underwear...
              Yellow to the front green to the back.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                **** that! I’ll pass

Comment

Originally posted by Mufferaw View Post
                  Yellow to the front green to the back.
                  That the same as a mullet? Business in the front, party in the back!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...