• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMA

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

You should drop him an e-mail and the two of you can discuss your put a rabbit out of your ass comment regarding the RCMP planting guns.
    Why do you sick bastards always bring in the bunnies?

Comment

Forage is so out to lunch.

Its documented the RCMPs tampered with equipment, planted guns and even infiltrated the protest with their plain clothes clown force.

It even documented they monitored 33M phones geo locations during covid to see how compliance was going and thought it was a good time to experiment with some of their psyops experiments.

The faster we get this force under provincial control the better.

Comment

Alberta and Saskatchewan want their own police force so they can politically interfere in policing.

Laws are for the other guys! Its the far right wing way.

Pierre Polievere spoke out against blockades he didn't like but then goes on to endorse illegal border blockades costing billions of dollars a day?

And convoy supporters don't like to talk about Pat King, Jeremy Mckenzie, Diagolon and all the guns and conspiracy to murder cops at Coutts. It was all a hoax!

How do we know A5 isn't a member of Diagolon and supported their planned violence? Has he demounced them?

Coutts was just like another "tourist visit" to the capitol on January 6th! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Alberta and Saskatchewan want their own police force so they can politically interfere in policing.

Pierre Polievere spoke out against blockades he didn't like but then goes on to endorse illegal border blockades costing billions of dollars a day?

And convoy supporters don't like to talk about Pat King, Jeremy Mckenzie, Diagolon and all the guns and conspiracy to murder cops at Coutts. It was all a hoax!

How do we know A5 isn't a member of Diagolon and supported their planned violence? Has he demounced them?

Good god there was federal interference in the rcmp already. So what’s your point?

Comment

Did you forget your fellow Albertan AB5 was at the Coutts border crossing disrupting other rural Albertans from conducting business.

You should drop him an e-mail and the two of you can discuss your put a rabbit out of your ass comment regarding the RCMP planting guns.
            Deflect deflect deflect. When backed against a wall start discrediting someone like you just have.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              Good god there was federal interference in the rcmp already. So what’s your point?
              Are you referring to when the RCMP announced an investigation into Ralph Goodale Finance Minister during the 2006 election campaign?

Comment

They still have not identified one thing that met the conditions for invokeing the act , lies all the way by fake news media

Comment

Are you referring to when the RCMP announced an investigation into Ralph Goodale Finance Minister during the 2006 election campaign?
                  No kidding you are proving my point. I don’t care whether it’s a conservative or liberal government in power there is too much federal influence upon the rcmp. Isn’t there supposed to be a disconnect between the government and the courts and police which are supposed to follow the rule of law? Try harder next time to discredit me.

Comment

Watching gubmint lawyers squirm while lying under oath is good. It is infuriating that they know that the corrupt judiciary here in shitholistan has their back. Another thing to be aware of is that only thing being freighted out of canuckistan at coutts and most other border crossings is air so if their was a total blockade (which did not occur) it would not interfere with exports, only imports. Exports from canuckistan travel via pipelines.

Comment

Did you forget your fellow Albertan AB5 was at the Coutts border crossing disrupting other rural Albertans from conducting business.

You just keep bringing this up.

It really bothers you that anyone would put their money where their mouth is, instead of being an anonymous keyboard warrior criticizing anyone you disagree with.

As I've said before, the mandates were never my issue, didn't affect me, and at that time, it still looked to me as though the vaccine was doing more good than harm.

But I supported the right of the people affected to have their message heard, and to find a peaceful resolution. There is strength in numbers, and in the end, I believe that it was the overwhelming support and ability of the protestors to keep it peaceful that allowed there to be a peaceful ending.

And as I said at that time, I will come out to support any other group who decides to resort to such measures because they are so desperate to have their voices heard, but are being completely ignored by politicians and media. Regardless if I support their actual cause.

Stand up for something, or you will fall for anything. You should try it sometime.

Comment

So its fitting they left 12 corrupt members of the Liberals for final testimony.

The proceeding started out today with the govt dropping pages of unlawfully redacted text just minutes before the inquiry started which the defense had no time to inspect. The judge (I mean liberal bootlicker) allowed it under objection and then tossed the convoy lawyer from the proceedings.

Canada is just an ugly country all around.

Comment

If you got off your ass and fixed the Senate and the Constitution our federal police force would be put in it's place already. You're as bad as any Diagolon.

"The only ones that were really any good came from Quebec".
                          JT 2010
                          Last edited by blackpowder; Nov 22, 2022, 23:11.

Comment

Well hopefully chuck and forage can explain the govt wanting to roll in the armed forces to deal with some bouncy castles.

Sounds about right for these authoritarians. A Tiananmen square event right here n Canada

Click image for larger version

Name:	feb2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	774132

Comment

Yup cattle we are.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.