• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another woke fan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another woke fan

One would think one would find this on CBC ?
    Not newsworthy I guess ?

Comment

Best thing canada can do is throw coke boy under the bus and stop being a lackey for USD hegemony.

Comment

It is worth pointing out, that unfortunately people have to be retired before they can speak the truth in any public position or academia.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          It is worth pointing out, that unfortunately people have to be retired before they can speak the truth in any public position or academia.
          Doesn’t that look strange when you see it in print
          In a supposedly democratic country?
          And doesn’t anyone find it strange that it’s not on CBC *****
          That’s sarcasm for you in the slow row

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Best thing canada can do is throw coke boy under the bus and stop being a lackey for USD hegemony.
            You saying that in jest of this article or you serious? Thought before you figured Canada should go all in with the USA. US long term still looks the safest for us to hitch our boat to. Why the change in thought?

Comment

We have a leader who despises everyone who doesn’t kiss his butt. He is so infatuated with himself that he actually thinks he is a leader. Hmmmm And Freeloader pets his ego. Sort of reminds me of Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                You saying that in jest of this article or you serious? Thought before you figured Canada should go all in with the USA. US long term still looks the safest for us to hitch our boat to. Why the change in thought?
                I fully support our alignment with the american people. I absolutely detest being in lock step with their deep state.

Remember Chretien. We traded with the US, we were allies in times of need and generally politically aligned, but stopped at any deep state adventures like the Iraq war.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.