Test Natives opposed to Alberta Sovereignty Act Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Natives opposed to Alberta Sovereignty Act

Test
Nov 19, 2022 | 15:56 1 I see that native chiefs from treaties 6, 7, and 8 went to Edmonton to express their opposition to Danielle Smith's sovereignty act. Pretty rich considering they are adamant about having sovereignty over their treaty lands. They must consider us a lower class of Albertan. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 19, 2022 | 18:30 2 Some of the chiefs want all the European colonizers to go back to Europe, I guess it’s Sweden, Finland or England for me. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 19, 2022 | 18:41 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TSIPP View Post
    Some of the chiefs want all the European colonizers to go back to Europe, I guess it’s Sweden, Finland or England for me.
    I assume they also want us to take all of our infrastructure, and technology with us when we go? Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Nov 19, 2022 | 19:22 4 I’ve always said as long as they want back in the Stone Age I’m out of here! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 19, 2022 | 21:06 5 Those darn colonizers are everywhere, even in the sky, here is the latest cbc spin trash piece:

    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/unreserved/decolonizing-the-sky-indigenous-aerospace-1.6655202
    Last edited by Taiga; Nov 19, 2022 at 22:08.
    Reply With Quote
    Nov 21, 2022 | 08:16 6 I am hoping they put a very big blockade together against the Alberta is the centre of the universe and nobody else matters act and honk their horns in front of Danielle Smiths home! LOL

    What goes around comes around.

    Will Polarizing Polly pose for a selfie with them?
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 21, 2022 at 08:21.
    Reply With Quote
    Nov 21, 2022 | 08:48 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Happytrails View Post
    I see that native chiefs from treaties 6, 7, and 8 went to Edmonton to express their opposition to Danielle Smith's sovereignty act. Pretty rich considering they are adamant about having sovereignty over their treaty lands. They must consider us a lower class of Albertan.
    What is most instructive here is they have taken a position on legislation that doesn’t exist yet! Reply With Quote
    Nov 21, 2022 | 10:41 8
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    I am hoping they put a very big blockade together against the Alberta is the centre of the universe and nobody else matters act and honk their horns in front of Danielle Smiths home! LOL

    What goes around comes around.

    Will Polarizing Polly pose for a selfie with them?
    You are aware of course, that you will probably now have your bank account Frozen for promoting a blockade and protest? Probably a good thing you're not an elderly native grandmother with a walker, or you may also get trampled by a horse for your involvement. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 21, 2022 | 15:28 9
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    I am hoping they put a very big blockade together against the Alberta is the centre of the universe and nobody else matters act and honk their horns in front of Danielle Smiths home! LOL

    What goes around comes around.

    Will Polarizing Polly pose for a selfie with them?
    Chuck, you are aware the AB5 supports blockades in Alberta, so he'll be in attendance and be able to tell all of us on Agriville if PP is there.

    Even when the mayor of Coutts told him politely to go home, AB5 still stayed to disrupt fellow rural Albertans from going about their daily business. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • jazz's Avatar Nov 21, 2022 | 15:33 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamloc View Post
    What is most instructive here is they have taken a position on legislation that doesn’t exist yet!
    We have a duty to consult. That is all.

    So they have been consulted and we are doing this.

    They can take it to the SCC if they don’t like it. Love to see the SCC quash Quebec’s abuse of S45 at the same time. Reply With Quote
    Nov 22, 2022 | 10:34 11 Based on the convoy blockade examples they have every right to set up blockades and shut Alberta down don't they? Even if it is illegal. That was what convoy supporters are suggesting. They were being ignored by politicians and the media and that was their justification.

    So ask a few indigenous organizations and they will say the same thing. They weren't consulted and were ignored.

    Oh shit you opened a can of worms and now convoy supporters are squirming to avoid accepting responsibility for their illegal actions. Reply With Quote
    Nov 22, 2022 | 12:39 12 oh why ?? , did they use the EMA on the rail blockades ?????
    or the f u c k e n unions and their eastern asshole leader when they were terrorizing federated co-op Reply With Quote
    Nov 22, 2022 | 12:43 13 https://thetyee.ca/News/2022/02/24/R...peline-Attack/
    and why in the hell haven't these REAL terrorists been arrested Reply With Quote
    Nov 22, 2022 | 13:08 14
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    oh why ?? , did they use the EMA on the rail blockades ?????
    or the f u c k e n unions and their eastern asshole leader when they were terrorizing federated co-op
    Don't you remember, the hypocrites at the nfu were publicly supporting them. Don't expect Chuck to condemn anything the nfu supports. Reply With Quote
    Nov 22, 2022 | 16:52 15
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    oh why ?? , did they use the EMA on the rail blockades ?????
    or the f u c k e n unions and their eastern asshole leader when they were terrorizing federated co-op
    Absolutely EMA should be used in any case where assholes block bridges, border crossing and railways.

    Anything that hurts economically no matter how large or small it maybe, nationally or just a small Rural town in Alberta. Reply With Quote
    Nov 22, 2022 | 17:50 16
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Absolutely EMA should be used in any case where assholes block bridges, border crossing and railways.

    Anything that hurts economically no matter how large or small it maybe, nationally or just a small Rural town in Alberta.
    So you agree that since the protests in Ottawa were in fact legal, and were not affecting any industries economically, that declaring the EMA was not necessary? Considering that the other actual blockades, which genuinely did have an economic effect had already been peacefully dispersed?

    And before you beat this dead horse again, coffee shops closing by decree based on fake news is not economic harm caused by the convoy, but self flagellation.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 22, 2022 at 19:31.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • cropgrower's Avatar Nov 22, 2022 | 18:16 17
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Absolutely EMA should be used in any case where assholes block bridges, border crossing and railways.

    Anything that hurts economically no matter how large or small it maybe, nationally or just a small Rural town in Alberta.
    it scares me that some people would like to see canada run like china or north korea Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Nov 22, 2022 | 20:00 18
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    So you agree that since the protests in Ottawa were in fact legal, and were not affecting any industries economically, that declaring the EMA was not necessary? Considering that the other actual blockades, which genuinely did have an economic effect had already been peacefully disbursed?

    And before you beat this dead horse again, coffee shops closing by decree based on fake news is not economic harm caused by the convoy, but self flagellation.
    Well rather than hiding behind your keyboard in your basement in Alberta take your fake news claim up with the 200 Ottawa businesses who have the class action lawsuit. They'd like to hear your B.S. of no economic suffering happened in Ottawa because of the Ottawa protest.

    Here's something for you to chew on from today's hearing AB5

    "COUTTS CONVO WITH LUCKI 'A THRESHOLD MOMENT"

    "She underlined for me that the situation in Coutts, Alta. involved a hardened cell of individuals who were armed to the teeth with lethal firearms, who possessed a willingness to go down with the cause,"

    "Mendicino went on to describe it as "a threshold moment" for him in deciding to invoke the Emergencies Act"

    So AB5 the EMA was enacted largely because of the Coutts border blockade, and you were there participating with some individuals that peaceful is hardly the word to be used.

    On a last note, it's good of you to admit the Coutts border blockade that you participated in "genuinely did have an economic effect" on fellow rural Albertans.

    AB5, Coutts Mayor Jim Willett has a participant ribbon and a few choice words waiting for you in his office. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 22, 2022 | 20:08 19 You missed the fact that the EMA was enacted after Coutt's was already peacefully settled.

    And after all the vehicles in Ottawa were towed and impounded and searched, how many firearms were found? But you are going to paint the entire movement with the same brush because of a few ding-a-lings or whatever you were calling them.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 22, 2022 at 21:56.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 22, 2022 | 20:33 20
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    You missed the fact that the EMA was enacted after Coutt's was already peacefully settled.

    And after all the vehicles in Ottawa were told and impounded and searched, how many firearms were found? But you are going to paint the entire movement with the same brush because of a few ding-a-lings or whatever you were calling them.
    Not to mention planted provocateurs by the Feds. The infallible criticize the extremists though themselves are extremely compliant sheep with no question of their shepherds directives as he singled ones out to take to the tall grass. Reply With Quote

  • Nov 23, 2022 | 07:01 21
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    You missed the fact that the EMA was enacted after Coutt's was already peacefully settled.

    And after all the vehicles in Ottawa were towed and impounded and searched, how many firearms were found? But you are going to paint the entire movement with the same brush because of a few ding-a-lings or whatever you were calling them.
    Peacefully settled because the guns had already been confiscated by the RCMP and the peaceful induvials who owned them were arrested.

    Maybe reread this a little slower so it registers

    "Mendicino went on to describe it as "a threshold moment" for him in deciding to invoke the Emergencies Act"s

    As for weapons not being found in Ottawa, hindsight is 20-20, but after Coutts how would anybody possibly rule out there were no guns in Ottawa to be found?

    You were at Coutts and you admitted your presents "genuinely did have an economic effect " on other rural Albertans, hell of a move from a so-called Libertarian

    So go get your participant ribbon from Coutts Mayor Jim Willett, it doesn't sound like he took to the tall grass to hide.
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 23, 2022 at 07:24.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • cropgrower's Avatar Nov 23, 2022 | 07:49 22
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Peacefully settled because the guns had already been confiscated by the RCMP and the peaceful induvials who owned them were arrested.

    Maybe reread this a little slower so it registers

    "Mendicino went on to describe it as "a threshold moment" for him in deciding to invoke the Emergencies Act"s

    As for weapons not being found in Ottawa, hindsight is 20-20, but after Coutts how would anybody possibly rule out there were no guns in Ottawa to be found?

    You were at Coutts and you admitted your presents "genuinely did have an economic effect " on other rural Albertans, hell of a move from a so-called Libertarian

    So go get your participant ribbon from Coutts Mayor Jim Willett, it doesn't sound like he took to the tall grass to hide.
    Their has been a stream of lies from Mendicino right from the start , but that is normal for fiberals , will be suprised if he still has a job at the end of all this Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 23, 2022 | 08:05 23
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    Not to mention planted provocateurs by the Feds. The infallible criticize the extremists though themselves are extremely compliant sheep with no question of their shepherds directives as he singled ones out to take to the tall grass.
    "Planted provocateurs" Oh Wilton is that all you got? Were Jeremy McKenzie from Diagolon and Pat King a whie replacement theory advocate a Liberal plant too? Give up you are just embarrassing yourself! LOL

    When the going gets tough the desperate make up phony bullshit that only the diehard naive supporters fall for.

    The lawyer for the convoy tried to claim that a member of the Conservative party was carrying a Nazi flag as a plant in Ottawa. He is about to face a libel suit unless he retracts because the guy wasn't even in Ottawa.

    So many crazy conspiracies come from the right because they can't think of better arguments.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 23, 2022 at 08:09.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 23, 2022 | 09:58 24
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    "Planted provocateurs" Oh Wilton is that all you got? Were Jeremy McKenzie from Diagolon and Pat King a whie replacement theory advocate a Liberal plant too? Give up you are just embarrassing yourself! LOL

    When the going gets tough the desperate make up phony bullshit that only the diehard naive supporters fall for.

    The lawyer for the convoy tried to claim that a member of the Conservative party was carrying a Nazi flag as a plant in Ottawa. He is about to face a libel suit unless he retracts because the guy wasn't even in Ottawa.

    So many crazy conspiracies come from the right because they can't think of better arguments.
    It wasn’t a conspiracy theory. Maybe watch the inquiry and see for yourself. Far as me embarrassing myself I’ll take it as a badge of endearment coming from you. Embarrassing oneself would be the dressing down your PM got breaking protocol by a fellow narcissist Xi. Reply With Quote

  • jazz's Avatar Nov 23, 2022 | 10:47 25
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    It wasn’t a conspiracy theory. Maybe watch the inquiry and see for yourself. Far as me embarrassing myself I’ll take it as a badge of endearment coming from you. Embarrassing oneself would be the dressing down your PM got breaking protocol by a fellow narcissist Xi.
    Wilton, Marxists like chuck have to believe their govt are angels not incompetent and certainly not evil.

    It’s the socialist utopia they cling to.

    But adults in the room know better. Reply With Quote

  • Nov 23, 2022 | 13:11 26
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    It wasn’t a conspiracy theory. Maybe watch the inquiry and see for yourself. Far as me embarrassing myself I’ll take it as a badge of endearment coming from you. Embarrassing oneself would be the dressing down your PM got breaking protocol by a fellow narcissist Xi.
    I will help chucky out with “meaning” of embarrassing;Name:  B80E5610-84AD-49BD-B2B9-8CEEF130D169.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  18.9 KB Reply With Quote

  • Nov 24, 2022 | 07:12 27 What a bunch of very stupid lame posts trying to defend the idea that there was plants in the convoy! A desperate claim because you can't defend their participation.

    Jeremy McKenzie and Diagolon were a plant? The guns too? Pat King? Tamara Lich and some of the organizers wanted the far right nutbars to stay home. Give up if you are that stupid.

    Ask Crypto Polly what he thinks of Jeremy McKenzie after he said he should sexually assault his wife in a video. He was none too happy. Selfie Polly should be more carefull about who and what he supports.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 24, 2022 at 07:19.
    Reply With Quote
    Nov 24, 2022 | 11:28 28
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    What a bunch of very stupid lame posts trying to defend the idea that there was plants in the convoy! A desperate claim because you can't defend their participation.

    Jeremy McKenzie and Diagolon were a plant? The guns too? Pat King? Tamara Lich and some of the organizers wanted the far right nutbars to stay home. Give up if you are that stupid.

    Ask Crypto Polly what he thinks of Jeremy McKenzie after he said he should sexually assault his wife in a video. He was none too happy. Selfie Polly should be more carefull about who and what he supports.
    How is the argument lame. The nazi flag guy was a former Toronto star reporter. The inquiry made light of that. The nuts a la pat king and McKenzie were hangers on. Let’s get this straight I didnt support the premise of the convoy, I got my fourth Covid shot. No big deal carry on. Still the false pretences which the ema was enacted on and lack conditions met to enact is wrong. The rule of law if not followed by the government is no better than Putin changing the constitution to abolish term limits and rule for life. The inquiry is hopefully getting to the bottom of this though the amount of redacted documents makes you wonder what they’re hiding. Reply With Quote