• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola Price

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    How are you guys that follow this closely feeling about canola prices ?
    Larry, wheat king , macdon , others ?
    Always appreciate all of your input!
    I know nothing is doing as it should, just asking for your gut feeling
    Thanks !
    I am bullish again.

Nearby Future's price levels of interest are 890 and 908, where I anticipate the price to slow down or reverse.

However, I do think a close above 914 will bring 940 maybe 964 but FIRST things FIRST.

My $20 idea looks better than a week ago. Maybe that is available today?

Comment

Originally posted by wheatking16 View Post
      I am bullish again.

Nearby Future's price levels of interest are 890 and 908, where I anticipate the price to slow down or reverse.

However, I do think a close above 914 will bring 940 maybe 964 but FIRST things FIRST.

My $20 idea looks better than a week ago. Maybe that is available today?
      $20 Special(targets actually) today at my closest elevator. Limited tones of course.

Comment

Sold some canola today for $20/mar
        And $19.50 immediate
        So price will jump tommorow

Comment

Thanks !

Comment

Nothing on the books yet, but might be time to throw some targets in. Still not sure whether last Statscan report was on the money or not, the next 2 months will tell the story.

Comment

Was over $20 for a while yesterday delivered to the crusher.

Comment

This mild weather good time to check your bins before committing to anything

Comment

Originally posted by Bin Lurking View Post
                  This mild weather good time to check your bins before committing to anything
                  Yes if you're heading south for a few weeks check your bins, some may have already beat you there.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                    Yes if you're heading south for a few weeks check your bins, some may have already beat you there.
                    True , but with the snow here they would have to do a lot of work to get to the bins .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      True , but with the snow here they would have to do a lot of work to get to the bins .
                      Ski do and couple 5 gal pails could make nice sled payments

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        Not to mention cutting through the fog. Plowed the bin yard twice at least. Brought the cat home to plow out the feed yard and barnyard. Start calving next month and have a week of clearing snow around barns and corrals. ADM in Lloyd has a positive basis.

Comment

Canola really climbing at the crusher today.

Comment

Had to wait in line at G3 lots of trucks full of $20 canola steady all day. Driveways at other locals on way past bare. Nice sunny day -5 pretty good grain haul'in for start of January.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                              Had to wait in line at G3 lots of trucks full of $20 canola steady all day. Driveways at other locals on way past bare. Nice sunny day -5 pretty good grain haul'in for start of January.
                              G3 has been far above the locals all year .

Comment

G3 seems to be a top notch operation in general everywhere, helps that almost all the facilities are brand new.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...