• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBN new building in toon town

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FBN new building in toon town

See that FBN just put up a huge building in toon town. Anyone deal with them here? How are they?

Good to deal with!

The 'Amazon' of Farm chem supplies.

Cheers

Comment

I bought generic liberty from them this year. They were the best deal I could find. I am going to their Farmer2Farmer meeting next month. I went precovid and really enjoyed.

Comment

I have bought from them since they set up in Canada. Real easy to find prices online. Have been to the Farmer to Farmer conference a couple times and really enjoy it. Am going next month again. Our product mostly comes out of the old Yorkton Distributors shed.

Comment

I went to their website and most items were out of stock?
          Johnston’s is $0.8/L cheaper on glyphosate. And have stock.

Comment

Not that sharp in oz.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
              They were cheaper a couple years ago now they are the same price as all the rest !

Make chemical and fertilizer affordable again !
              They don’t have to!!
              We continue to buy everything at these obscene prices, so why should they drop prices???
              Look at land and machinery values, everything up, up and away!!!!!

There’s a saying now since around 2019
              “It’s the new normal”.

Comment

Interest rates going to be 10% soon. Will that slow it down?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.