• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Chuck

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thought i would bring this to daycare

Comment

Very quiet in the daycare today. They must have given Chuck the day off.
      He has certainly earned it, having been very busy loling about flat Earth comments, and making demeaning misogynistic comments about a non-gender-specific person in a speedo a lot lately. Must be hard work.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 16, 2022, 10:24.

Comment

Chuck is probably rocking the baby ever since Xi chewed Trudeau out in public before the cameras at G20 summit.

Comment

I was beginning to worry that Chuck had been fired. Extended vacation was out of character for a workaholic such as Chuck.

But he's back, well rested and has recharged is batteries with hate and vitriol and insults. Welcome back.
          Just thought I should bump this thread up to bring it to his attention, since he seems to have missed it so far today.

Comment

Probably has covid.

Comment

Comment

If we keep at it, maybe we can drive chuck into the Spiritual Vignettes area.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                  Probably has covid.
                  He learned from the best. If the opposition starts asking awkward questions, suddenly get covid and disappear until the pressure goes away.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                      If we could just suspend reality and the laws of physics for a minute, and pretend that this crusade has anything whatsoever to do with saving the climate, is it this exactly the wrong direction?
                      Farmers are almost the only business who don't have the luxury of pulling up stakes and moving there assets and business to another jurisdiction when the CO2 tax costs become too prohibitive.
                      Literally any other business can relocate their assets to another country when these asinine policies try to drive them out of business.
                      So taxing other businesses without exemptions does nothing to save the planet, since they will continue to emit someplace else in the world, whereas farmers are literally a captive audience who will have no choice except to tolerate almost any level of CO2 taxes.

Most farmers are independent, whereas most mining and oil and gas and forestry and manufacturing and other energy intensive industries are owned by multinationals, who can and do shift production and personnel and equipment from one jurisdiction to another as profitability dictates.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                        I am increasingly frustrated with constantly trying to "make it work".
                        Like an abused spouse.
                        I am continuing to withdraw my check-off dollars until someone just says "NO". NO you don't know what you're talking about and NO you are wrong and No, if you're not going to hear anyone else we are not going along with a little abuse because we are grateful it isn't more.
                        Playing along is participation in the crime.
                        Time and again over 40 years I've seen screwball ideas gain traction over time and become law. Where's our Freedom to Farm Law?

Comment

Maybe Chuck came the realization the earth is flat. Lol

Comment

I see the Canada is a shithole club is getting bored.

You guys don't have anything better to do? LOL

Comment

thats your answer ?
                              FMG , a kindergarten reply
                              i want to know why so many "clean" energy sources are going tits up after the government quits shovelling money into them ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...