• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Chuck

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why does the fossil fuel industry need so many subsidies and tax and royalty breaks and depend on a cartel called OPEC to keep prices so high?

And numerous oil companies have also gone broke or disappeared and have stopped paying RM/County taxes and leases to farmers in Alberta.

Renewable cleaner energy sources are the future and coal and fossil fuels for energy will become at some point a thing of the past. We are not yet there but you can see where we are headed.

You can rely on OPEC and greedy oil companies all you want and I will happily produce as much of my own energy as possible and use as little as possible from big oil and save a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Renewable cleaner energy sources are the future and coal and fossil fuels for energy will become at some point a thing of the past. We are not yet there but you can see where we are headed.
      As I posted in the other thread to your patently false misinformation about Green energy. Why is coal use at an all-time high, oil consumption tied for record high, natural gas same thing? Why is industry in Europe paralyzed from an energy shortage?
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 19, 2022, 13:21.

Comment

I see the Canada is a shithole club is getting bored.

You guys don't have anything better to do? LOL
        Hey Einstein , in case you were under a rock for the last 7 years , Canada is very much indeed turning into a shithole. Your uneducated and silver spoon spoiled child you voted for in Ottawa is pretty much responsible for all of it, incase you missed that part also. The idiot filled cabinet of his that follows him is just as bad.

Explain to all of us on here that actually can think for ourselves , just what has little Justin done for this country that has been good ?

I can answer that for you in one word : NOTHING !

Sorry dude but Justin has to go and sooner the better.

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
          Hey Einstein , in case you were under a rock for the last 7 years , Canada is very much indeed turning into a shithole. Your uneducated and silver spoon spoiled child you voted for in Ottawa is pretty much responsible for all of it, incase you missed that part also. The idiot filled cabinet of his that follows him is just as bad.

Explain to all of us on here that actually can think for ourselves , just what has little Justin done for this country that has been good ?

I can answer that for you in one word : NOTHING !

Sorry dude but Justin has to go and sooner the better.

This is certainly a question I ask myself often G500. Many times I have tried to think of one good thing Justin Trudeau has done for Canada since he became Prime Minister, still haven’t come up with one!!!

Comment

soon CC and his cohorts will give us a long list of all the wonderful things trudope has done for canada !

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
              This is certainly a question I ask myself often G500. Many times I have tried to think of one good thing Justin Trudeau has done for Canada since he became Prime Minister, still haven’t come up with one!!!
              i can name one , his insolence, western Canada hating ways brought people like danielle out
              and more will come

Comment

The same question can be asked of every political leader including all the premiers.

And the answer whether a politician has accomplished anything or has good policies is it's a matter of opinion.

And the other thing to keep in mind about governing is there are 10 provinces in the country and 3 territories and they don't all have the same concerns as Alberta.
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 21, 2022, 08:05.

Comment

The same question can be asked of every political leader including all the premiers.

And the answer whether a politician has accomplished anything or has good policies is it's a matter of opinion.

And the other thing to keep in mind about governing is there are 10 provinces in the country and 2 territories and they don't all have the same concerns as Alberta.
                  I tease you a lot about living in the past, when you bring up studies that are far out of date and pretend they are relevant to an evolving current situation.
                  But until now, I didn't realize that you literally do live in the past. We have had three territories for over 20 years now. Are you still stuck in the 90s? Still worried about Y2K? How is the dial-up treating you lately?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    I tease you a lot about living in the past, when you bring up studies that are far out of date and pretend they are relevant to an evolving current situation.
                    But until now, I didn't realize that you literally do live in the past. We have had three territories for over 20 years now. Are you still stuck in the 90s? Still worried about Y2K? How is the dial-up treating you lately?
                    Reminds me of what my dad always said. Think before you speak.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                      Reminds me of what my dad always said. Think before you speak.
                      Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Comment

I will name one thing Chuck.

One government brought you Natural Gas to your farm. You don't like that person even though you enjoyed many years of cheap heat that he brought you.
                        Oil has paid for every convenience that you have enjoyed over your whole life. Every service that the government has provided has been paid by oil. If a government can balance its budget it's always with the help of oil.
                        IF you think you will have the same quality of life from wind and solar you are delusional!
                        Last edited by seldomseen; Nov 20, 2022, 13:03.

Comment

Or, perhaps Chuck is still in such a state of denial over the downfall of his CWB, that he now pretending to live in the glorious 90s in perpetuity?
                          At least he has good music, could be worse, he could have chosen the 70s and be stuck in the disco era forever.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post

One government brought you Natural Gas to your farm. You don't like that person even though you enjoyed many years of cheap heat that he brought you.
                            Oil has payed for every convince that you have enjoyed over your whole life. Every service that the government has provided has been payed by oil. If a government can balance its budget if always with the help of oil.
                            IF you think you will have the same quality of life from wind and solar you are delusional!
                            like, like , like , like ,like ,like ............

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post

Oil has payed for every convince that you have enjoyed over your whole life. Every service that the government has provided has been payed by oil. If a government can balance its budget if always with the help of oil.
                              When my ancestors settled this mostly barren plain a century ago they needed fossil fuels to survive. Back then it was mostly coal. In this country no fossil fuels means no people.

Comment

Trudeau will never achieve anything for this country because he spends all his time twisting it to keep in power. Look at the bills he has passed - its all regulation and control and restriction on everything and everyone.

I guess when you are living in a pod in Toronto anything looks good.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...