• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia puts missile into Poland…?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia puts missile into Poland…?

Grain markets are up…

$0.22c in the last 10 min hrsw

Comment

canola on the go also

Comment

Black swans are swimming . Not good news . We dont need a wider war . F###ing Putin!!!

Comment

Some reports that the Russian missiles were shot down and prices landed in Poland…

In any event… Russia has been warned that any incursion would be reacted to… Moldavian power knocked out as well…as Polish electricity…

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            Black swans are swimming . Not good news . We dont need a wider war . F###ing Putin!!!
            So you want Article 5 invoked for a missile taking out some guys grain cart.

Maybe it might be wise to see whos missile it was first before you call for razing the planet in nuclear hellfire to satisfy your outrage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FhobeD2XEAEFUp3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	774099

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post

Some reports that the Russian missiles were shot down and prices landed in Poland…

In any event… Russia has been warned that any incursion would be reacted to… Moldavian power knocked out as well…as Polish electricity…
              Hmmm , maybe Peter was not to far off
              This is not good for anyone

Comment

A number of years ago, Putin supposedly made a speech where he related and incident where he cornered a rat, and made quite a big deal out of how the rat responded when it had no other options. I expect that was intended as a not so subtle threat to nato.

Comment

This was from Nov 11

Macgregor talked about this current situation about the 19 min mark.

Comment

I’m wishful this was an accident but never count out Russia to do stupid shit. Article 5 is nothing to be taken lightly.

Comment

Three possibilities I can think of currently with the information we have... one must ask himself what does one gain by such actions? to rationalize the situation at hand

1) Russian missle was hit by Ukrain AD on the way to set target and missle frags fell from the sky into Poland.

Gain: missles knocked out to save designated target

2) False flag incident (missle was Ukrainian)

Gain: Article 5 is honored massive amounts of money weapons and boots on the ground flood into this war for Ukraine (much more than we've seen already)

3) Russia did it on purpose (although a farmers grain silo seems like an unrealistic high value target to waste a precision guided weapon system on)

Gain: High risk test to see if nato is serious about artical 5 and truly defending it.

I guess we will see which way this cookie crumbles?

Comment

Nobody would transfer explosives in a grain cart would they?

Comment

Originally posted by helmach View Post
                          Three possibilities I can think of currently with the information we have... one must ask himself what does one gain by such actions? to rationalize the situation at hand

1) Russian missle was hit by Ukrain AD on the way to set target and missle frags fell from the sky into Poland.

Gain: missles knocked out to save designated target

2) False flag incident (missle was Ukrainian)

Gain: Article 5 is honored massive amounts of money weapons and boots on the ground flood into this war for Ukraine (much more than we've seen already)

3) Russia did it on purpose (although a farmers grain silo seems like an unrealistic high value target to waste a precision guided weapon system on)

Gain: High risk test to see if nato is serious about artical 5 and truly defending it.

I guess we will see which way this cookie crumbles?
                          Same exact thoughts going through my mind as well. Much as I wish Putin and this bs needs to end, any escalation if by reason of an accident is worrisome.

Comment

Poor buggers were drying grain and got blown up. They were 24km inside their own border.

Comment

Most likely a Russian missile went off course since they have used up most of there first line missiles. Still awful for the two farmers just trying to make a living. This will happen more as the war drags on. F Putin.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...