• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia puts missile into Poland…?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Ukraine bombs poland and its still Russia's fault. Got it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221116_155011.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	774104

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
      So Ukraine bombs poland and its still Russia's fault. Got it.
      You feeling sorry for Russia they got their feelings hurt by a bleeds it leads news story are ya? the travesty they must be enduring because of it.

Comment

All good jazz.

Just a curious question why people like me with conservative leanings would all of a sudden support communism and there leaders.

Was honest question.

Don't waste another keyboard stroke mate.

Comment

I’m usually more pissed off at the guy lying to me than the guy lying to somebody else.

Comment

Those of you on Agriville justifying Putin's invasion and genocide of Ukraine can play the blame game all you want, but there were no missiles landing in Poland killing two farmers prior to Feb 24/2022.

How you can sit at your table sipping on coffee and enjoying your freedom here in Canada and actually come on social media putting in print support for what's happening to Ukraine and it's citizens is deplorable. The sad thing about it is many Russian citizens are suffering immensely as well.

You're the ones siding with a dictator and yet accusing others of being communist.

Comment

I’m not supporting anyone, I just want the truth, some of you can’t handle the truth!

Comment

Not much of a chance this guy is in it for the Ukrainian people.

Comment

Nah, not going to fall for that black and white and good and evil rhetoric. Its just a crutch for the lazy who dont want to dig past what cbc tells them.

The truth that forage cant handle is that this conflict started 15 yrs ago. But he like cbc want the world to believe it started on Feb 24. And to conveniently look past nato meddling in Ukraine as well as Georgia and Kasakhistan and forget all the US invasions in the past 20 yrs.

Intellectually lazy, so just call everyone a putin shill. That easier.

Why didnt Poland invoke article 5 when they were fired upon by Ukraine.

Comment

Comment

And this is for Mallee, your true enemy spoke at the G20 conference yesterday. Did you bother to listen in to what he said.

I challenge anyone to listen into these WEF circle jerk fests and hear the insane rhetoric coming out of it.

2 features this year were more vaccine passports linked with id and financializing the entire world right down to the smallest atom.

Like seriously some of you need a wake up call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j1d_2yTRRA

Comment

And here is another little tidbit of research you wont hear about. How come I can find this shit in 30s and others cant.

The missile fired from Ukraine into Poland happened 3 hours after russias missile attack. What was he firing at.

Was coke boy looking to kick off some WW3 action.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          , but there were no missiles landing in Poland killing two farmers prior to Feb 24/2022.
                          No, but there sure were a lot of ordinance landing in eastern Ukraine prior to Feb 24. 14,000 killed, mostly civilians. Where was your outrage at that?

Comment

Cant make this up. A cozy group Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221117_080745.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	774106

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Nah, not going to fall for that black and white and good and evil rhetoric. Its just a crutch for the lazy who dont want to dig past what cbc tells them.

The truth that forage cant handle is that this conflict started 15 yrs ago. But he like cbc want the world to believe it started on Feb 24. And to conveniently look past nato meddling in Ukraine as well as Georgia and Kasakhistan and forget all the US invasions in the past 20 yrs.

Intellectually lazy, so just call everyone a putin shill. That easier.

Why didnt Poland invoke article 5 when they were fired upon by Ukraine.
                              Jazz I've noticed you used Sarah Connor Libertybellnws as a cut and paste on the Crypto Exchange thread.

Is this one of the same https://www.thelibertybellnews.com/?

Comment

Zelensky, what’s he doing cow-towing when his country is being pummeled? Hmmm
                                Last edited by sumdumguy; Nov 17, 2022, 09:21.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.