Test Russia puts missile into Poland…? Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Russia puts missile into Poland…?

Test
Nov 15, 2022 | 13:12 1

Grain markets are up… Reply With Quote
Nov 15, 2022 | 13:22 2 $0.22c in the last 10 min hrsw Reply With Quote
Nov 15, 2022 | 13:35 3 canola on the go also Reply With Quote
Nov 15, 2022 | 13:55 4 Black swans are swimming . Not good news . We dont need a wider war . F###ing Putin!!! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

    LEP

  • Nov 15, 2022 | 14:03 5

    Some reports that the Russian missiles were shot down and prices landed in Poland…

    In any event… Russia has been warned that any incursion would be reacted to… Moldavian power knocked out as well…as Polish electricity… Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Nov 15, 2022 | 14:40 6
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Black swans are swimming . Not good news . We dont need a wider war . F###ing Putin!!!
    So you want Article 5 invoked for a missile taking out some guys grain cart.

    Maybe it might be wise to see whos missile it was first before you call for razing the planet in nuclear hellfire to satisfy your outrage.

    Name:  FhobeD2XEAEFUp3.jpg
Views: 1134
Size:  73.3 KB Reply With Quote

  • Nov 15, 2022 | 14:45 7
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM4CWB View Post


    Some reports that the Russian missiles were shot down and prices landed in Poland…

    In any event… Russia has been warned that any incursion would be reacted to… Moldavian power knocked out as well…as Polish electricity…
    Hmmm , maybe Peter was not to far off
    This is not good for anyone Reply With Quote
    Nov 15, 2022 | 15:09 8 A number of years ago, Putin supposedly made a speech where he related and incident where he cornered a rat, and made quite a big deal out of how the rat responded when it had no other options. I expect that was intended as a not so subtle threat to nato. Reply With Quote
    Nov 15, 2022 | 15:14 9 This was from Nov 11

    Macgregor talked about this current situation about the 19 min mark.

    youtu.be/Rei9F9oeM-Y Reply With Quote
    Nov 15, 2022 | 15:38 10 I’m wishful this was an accident but never count out Russia to do stupid shit. Article 5 is nothing to be taken lightly. Reply With Quote
    Nov 15, 2022 | 16:51 11 Three possibilities I can think of currently with the information we have... one must ask himself what does one gain by such actions? to rationalize the situation at hand

    1) Russian missle was hit by Ukrain AD on the way to set target and missle frags fell from the sky into Poland.

    Gain: missles knocked out to save designated target

    2) False flag incident (missle was Ukrainian)

    Gain: Article 5 is honored massive amounts of money weapons and boots on the ground flood into this war for Ukraine (much more than we've seen already)

    3) Russia did it on purpose (although a farmers grain silo seems like an unrealistic high value target to waste a precision guided weapon system on)

    Gain: High risk test to see if nato is serious about artical 5 and truly defending it.

    I guess we will see which way this cookie crumbles? Reply With Quote

  • Nov 15, 2022 | 17:10 12 Nobody would transfer explosives in a grain cart would they? Reply With Quote

  • Nov 15, 2022 | 17:12 13
    Quote Originally Posted by helmach View Post
    Three possibilities I can think of currently with the information we have... one must ask himself what does one gain by such actions? to rationalize the situation at hand

    1) Russian missle was hit by Ukrain AD on the way to set target and missle frags fell from the sky into Poland.

    Gain: missles knocked out to save designated target

    2) False flag incident (missle was Ukrainian)

    Gain: Article 5 is honored massive amounts of money weapons and boots on the ground flood into this war for Ukraine (much more than we've seen already)

    3) Russia did it on purpose (although a farmers grain silo seems like an unrealistic high value target to waste a precision guided weapon system on)

    Gain: High risk test to see if nato is serious about artical 5 and truly defending it.

    I guess we will see which way this cookie crumbles?
    Same exact thoughts going through my mind as well. Much as I wish Putin and this bs needs to end, any escalation if by reason of an accident is worrisome. Reply With Quote

  • Nov 15, 2022 | 17:55 14 Poor buggers were drying grain and got blown up. They were 24km inside their own border. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 15, 2022 | 18:50 15 Most likely a Russian missile went off course since they have used up most of there first line missiles. Still awful for the two farmers just trying to make a living. This will happen more as the war drags on. F Putin. Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Nov 15, 2022 | 19:02 16 Now the war mongers have the catalyst they needed to bring on WW3. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • jazz's Avatar Nov 15, 2022 | 19:10 17
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Most likely a Russian missile went off course since they have used up most of there first line missiles. Still awful for the two farmers just trying to make a living. This will happen more as the war drags on. F Putin.
    Its already confirmed it was a S300 anti air missile fired by untrained Nato clowns working for Ukraine.

    But instead of an investigation and clear the air, $30B in new war funding requested tonight because of it.

    SBF is all over it.

    Name:  FhokwJkX0AEG_eY.jpg
Views: 1000
Size:  74.4 KB Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 15, 2022 | 19:26 18
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Its already confirmed it was a S300 anti air missile fired by untrained Nato clowns working for Ukraine.

    But instead of an investigation and clear the air, $30B in new war funding requested tonight because of it.

    SBF is all over it.

    Name:  FhokwJkX0AEG_eY.jpg
Views: 1000
Size:  74.4 KB
    A lot of tells there that indicate that came from Russian propaganda? Reply With Quote
    Nov 15, 2022 | 19:48 19 S-300 can be used and has been used by Russia to target surface targets. FYI. Keep your Russian propaganda in a shady spot. Reply With Quote
    Nov 15, 2022 | 20:04 20 A couple alleged stray missiles should be good for at least 60 billion in new funding for Ukraine, no matter who was responsible for the missiles. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 15, 2022 | 20:44 21 S-300 missile will fly Les than a hundred miles, Russians must be almost next door to Poland. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • jazz's Avatar Nov 15, 2022 | 21:13 22
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    S-300 can be used and has been used by Russia to target surface targets. FYI. Keep your Russian propaganda in a shady spot.
    You mean propaganda from Biden your hero. Your fake outrage has been outted.

    Name:  braaa.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  71.5 KB Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Landdownunder's Avatar Nov 16, 2022 | 05:14 23 Riddle me this jazz. Mate why do you love Putin so much.

    Don't wanna hear Biden bad nato bad etc etc.

    Even one line reply would suffice.

    Quite intrigued. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • jazz's Avatar Nov 16, 2022 | 08:58 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Landdownunder View Post
    Don't wanna hear Biden bad nato bad etc etc.
    So I can answer the question so long as I dont bring up anything you dont want to discuss. Thats hilarious.

    If you need to phrase your question like that, you will never get the answer anyway.

    Why did you support draconian lockdowns, forced vaccination, quarantine camps segregation and police beating protestors over a cold. Reply With Quote

  • Nov 16, 2022 | 10:59 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Landdownunder View Post
    Riddle me this jazz. Mate why do you love Putin so much.

    Don't wanna hear Biden bad nato bad etc etc.

    Even one line reply would suffice.

    Quite intrigued.
    Jazz just keeps reminding you that North America has taken away the laws that were there to keep the news that you watch legit. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • fjlip's Avatar Nov 16, 2022 | 12:13 26 Even on CC's CBC....Ukrainian missile of Soviet ERA. NATO advisors? Canadian advisors Turd says?

    Two innocent farmers/farm workers died. No big deal, it was an accident. WW3 if intentional same outcome.

    Are we not to be scared? I told you all, Poland was scared. Maybe of such accidents.

    And instant finger pointing. This just like a MOVIE. All involved could act better, none blameless.


    Name:  Stand.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  83.0 KB Reply With Quote

  • Nov 16, 2022 | 12:25 27 Looks like it is confirmed that the missile came from Ukraine. Reply With Quote

  • Nov 16, 2022 | 13:02 28

    Fog of war boys! Sadly, we will probably never know the truth Reply With Quote
    Nov 16, 2022 | 17:14 29
    Quote Originally Posted by Landdownunder View Post
    Riddle me this jazz. Mate why do you love Putin so much.

    Don't wanna hear Biden bad nato bad etc etc.

    Even one line reply would suffice.

    Quite intrigued.

    Trump admired Putin. So you just have to connect the dots from there.
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 16, 2022 at 17:16.
    Reply With Quote
    Nov 16, 2022 | 17:28 30 Shitty for the farmers who got killed. Imagine you’re at your bins babysitting the grain dryer and boom! This war is bulkshit. Putin and Likashenko are bullshit. Folks who justify in any way why Russia is in Ukraine are bullshit. People in Russia outside of the major cities are suffering like the people in Ukraine. It’s a bad situation and the common denominator is you know who. Reply With Quote