Test Russia puts missile into Poland…? Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Russia puts missile into Poland…?

Test
Nov 18, 2022 | 13:51 61
Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
. Can’t rule out disinformation from either side though..
Be careful, or you will face the wrath of forage farmer for daring to point out the obvious fact that both sides are you using propaganda during a war. He gets really upset about that.
Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 18, 2022 at 14:23.
Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • ColevilleH2S's Avatar Nov 18, 2022 | 18:15 62 Looks like this was a coordinate input error on the Russians part. Latitude of Kyiv, longitude of Lviv


    Reply With Quote
    Nov 18, 2022 | 18:57 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
    Looks like this was a coordinate input error on the Russians part. Latitude of Kyiv, longitude of Lviv


    Seen this as well and the most plausible argument so far. Reply With Quote
    Nov 18, 2022 | 19:23 64 I haven’t a doubt that the missile in question was built by Russia but that S-300 missile only has a range in a surface to surface scenario of 75 miles, if it was fired on Russian soil that would mean it had flown approximately 400 miles over Ukrainian airspace, correct me if I’m wrong but my figures don’t add up to a Russian strike unless I’m missing something. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • jazz's Avatar Nov 18, 2022 | 19:27 65
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    Seen this as well and the most plausible argument so far.
    What the hell are you guys talking about. The S300 has a range under 100 miles.

    Russia has no forward position anywhere near the area that was hit. They have control only in the Donesk and Lugansk areas. The polish border is some 700 km away from them. Russia is striking with Iranian drones. Reply With Quote
    Nov 18, 2022 | 19:30 66
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    What the hell are you guys talking about. The S300 has a range under 100 miles.

    Russia has no forward position anywhere near the area that was hit. They have control only in the Donesk and Lugansk areas. The polish border is some 700 km away from them. Russia is striking with Iranian drones.
    Where’d the missiles aimed for western Ukraine originate? You can do better. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 18, 2022 | 19:32 67
    Quote Originally Posted by TSIPP View Post
    I haven’t a doubt that the missile in question was built by Russia but that S-300 missile only has a range in a surface to surface scenario of 75 miles, if it was fired on Russian soil that would mean it had flown approximately 400 miles over Ukrainian airspace, correct me if I’m wrong but my figures don’t add up to a Russian strike unless I’m missing something.
    Hasn’t been officially confirmed what actually type of missile it was. Still all speculation until the official report. So anything you hear from media is reliable as QAnon RT or CNN. Reply With Quote
    Nov 18, 2022 | 19:40 68
    Quote Originally Posted by helmach View Post
    Yesterday, when a UKRAINIAN missile struck Poland (a NATO nation) and killed 2x ppl, Zelenskyy outright lied and falsely accused Russia to further escalate the situation.

    It's insane leadership such as this that is the biggest threat to ww3.

    But again the media is telling us it's still the Russians fault.... ukraine killed 2 ppl in nato 🇵🇱
    No doubt very tragic two innocent Polish farmers were killed by missiles regardless of where they originated from, point well taken, but we hear nothing from you, and the rest of Putin's fanboys on Agriville regarding the 6000 Ukrainian citizen Putin has murder. You're all too busy blaming media or cutting and pasting your Bullshit, pointing your fingers in every other direction but at Putin.

    Zelenskyy telling lies, how does that remotely compare to what Putin has been doing the last eight months to the Russian citizens and the rest of the world.

    As for an insane leader wanting to start WW3 Putin got that ball rolling on Feb 24/2022 no one else will be to blame if that does happen, besides he's the one with Nukes not Zelenskyy.

    Helmach, quite the post you made, defending a dictator while living in a free country. Good on you.
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 18, 2022 at 19:44.
    Reply With Quote
    Nov 18, 2022 | 19:49 69 Well shit, maybe it was unexploded ordinance from WW2 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 18, 2022 | 19:51 70 I will bet that at least a few countries know exactly where this missile was fired from. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 18, 2022 | 21:45 71
    Quote Originally Posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
    Looks like this was a coordinate input error on the Russians part. Latitude of Kyiv, longitude of Lviv


    I have no idea on this one. But I wonder how many people across Eastern Europe right now are frantically plugging the opposite of their coordinates into Google Earth, to see if they might be in the crosshairs next time. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 18, 2022 | 21:49 72
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    No doubt very tragic two innocent Polish farmers were killed by missiles regardless of where they originated from, point well taken, but we hear nothing from you, and the rest of Putin's fanboys on Agriville regarding the 6000 Ukrainian citizen Putin has murder. You're all too busy blaming media or cutting and pasting your Bullshit, pointing your fingers in every other direction but at Putin.

    Zelenskyy telling lies, how does that remotely compare to what Putin has been doing the last eight months to the Russian citizens and the rest of the world.

    As for an insane leader wanting to start WW3 Putin got that ball rolling on Feb 24/2022 no one else will be to blame if that does happen, besides he's the one with Nukes not Zelenskyy.

    Helmach, quite the post you made, defending a dictator while living in a free country. Good on you.
    Thankyou, I choose my words carefully however I don't remember defending a dictator in my post. Perhaps you can show me where? Or I'll just help you out

    To be clear I stand with the ppl of all countries held hostage and ruled by dark agends that subjugate our lives into tyranny ex job or jabb in this country all the way to putins invasion in Ukraine. All wrong, However unlike yourself I'm not numb nor naive to the many many events that led up too Feb 24/22.

    Forge spirtual awaness is alot like common sense, some are in tune to right and wrong and can sense something is off or awry.... others play on the highway with blinders on
    Last edited by helmach; Nov 18, 2022 at 22:04.
    Reply With Quote

  • Nov 19, 2022 | 09:25 73
    Quote Originally Posted by helmach View Post
    Thankyou, I choose my words carefully however I don't remember defending a dictator in my post. Perhaps you can show me where? Or I'll just help you out

    To be clear I stand with the ppl of all countries held hostage and ruled by dark agends that subjugate our lives into tyranny ex job or jabb in this country all the way to putins invasion in Ukraine. All wrong, However unlike yourself I'm not numb nor naive to the many many events that led up too Feb 24/22.

    Forge spirtual awaness is alot like common sense, some are in tune to right and wrong and can sense something is off or awry.... others play on the highway with blinders on
    The bottom line is Putin is a dictator who has invaded Ukraine which is a sovereign country.

    Not sure of how your self-back patting shows you know right for wrong in this case.
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 19, 2022 at 10:31.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 19, 2022 | 12:47 74 Perfect example of ignorance. ⬆️⬆️⬆️ Reply With Quote

  • Nov 19, 2022 | 13:25 75 I’m guilty of watching too many YouTube videos on this war. I watch both sides so I can keep an open mind. There is wild ass propaganda on both sides. I’ve come to avoid it as I think it insults one’s intelligence. I have trouble finding a Russian perspective which doesn’t feel like scripted bs. Even old Ritter is compromised. He was right about Iraq and warned Iraq to be transparent with authorities on their weapons programs because a word of hurt was coming. Russia has so much potential to benefit themselves and the world while keeping their country intact but lies and corruption are so ingrained in their power structures and economy. Biggest mistake is that they have a nuclear deterrent that which no one truly threatens them but it causes them to not innovate and maintain a rigid way of thinking. Reply With Quote

  • Nov 19, 2022 | 13:38 76
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    The bottom line is Putin is a dictator who has invaded Ukraine which is a sovereign country.

    Not sure of how your self-back patting shows you know right for wrong in this case.
    He is a bloodthirsty narcissist asshole who should be put to sleep
    No question about it
    But , and that is a big but , if Ukraine did this to start WW3
    Then that is another thing altogether Reply With Quote
    Nov 19, 2022 | 17:06 77
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    He is a bloodthirsty narcissist asshole who should be put to sleep
    No question about it
    But , and that is a big but , if Ukraine did this to start WW3
    Then that is another thing altogether
    Bottom line... NATO is chicken... and Putin is depleating conventional ammunition of all NATO countries...

    An insane 'chess game'... that no one can win... last of all being Russia. Russia needs western semiconductors... unless Putin presses the Red [Nuke] Button... this will be a multiyear fiasco.

    Putin is as chicken as Nato... had his bluff called... now even China and India are annoyed... but have no fear... Putin's insanity still rules for now!

    Volatility of grain markets.... not about to get less. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Nov 20, 2022 | 11:40 78 Even on CBC, Russians still today, bombing themselves at the Nuclear Power plant, They controlled since February.

    So explain? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Nov 20, 2022 | 15:06 79 The Russians have disabled half of Ukraine's power grid...

    Try to be a livestock farmer, dairy, poultry, bake food, water shortage/freezes... refrigeration of frozen goods...

    Ukraine telling their people to leave their home country again...

    Russians hiding troops and war equipment in the nuclear power station... which is shut down by the way...

    We have no idea of the hardships the 85 missiles ...bombing daily...

    What pure insanity. Reply With Quote
    Nov 20, 2022 | 18:28 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    The Russians have disabled half of Ukraine's power grid...

    Try to be a livestock farmer, dairy, poultry, bake food, water shortage/freezes... refrigeration of frozen goods...

    Ukraine telling their people to leave their home country again...

    Russians hiding troops and war equipment in the nuclear power station... which is shut down by the way...

    We have no idea of the hardships the 85 missiles ...bombing daily...

    What pure insanity.
    It’s putins gamble. Last ditch attempt with all he has for missiles to try and break the spirit of the Ukrainians themselves, use up all the western supplied air defence ammunition, and push nato allies to pressure Ukraine to give up. Russia lovers here will be getting a hard on I’m sure of it. Chairman of the joint chiefs is starting to buckle. FML this isn’t just Ukraine it’s Moldova Poland Estonia Azerbaijan etc in trouble if nato pussies out now. Russia plays a long game and in 20 years they’ll be lobbing shells at German territory if something doesn’t happen. Putin will be long gone and another radical regime will continue the conquest. Reply With Quote

  • biglentil's Avatar Nov 20, 2022 | 19:55 81 "If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."

    Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956 Reply With Quote

  • Nov 20, 2022 | 20:46 82 I’m not sure that anyone on agriville are Russian lovers or will have a hardon on an outcome on what has been going on in the other side of the pond but all I know is most of us are pissed off at all the propaganda we have been receiving from the state disinformation broadcasters. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 20, 2022 | 20:54 83
    Quote Originally Posted by TSIPP View Post
    I’m not sure that anyone on agriville are Russian lovers or will have a hardon on an outcome on what has been going on in the other side of the pond but all I know is most of us are pissed off at all the propaganda we have been receiving from the state disinformation broadcasters.
    I am as well. I’m just pissed with how Russia has hoodwinked a portion of the west into believing their disinformation. Even the Russians themselves have been taught to hate and fear the outside by the same actors. At home we a bombarded with climate change fear and Covid bs as a means of achieving the same form of control. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • jazz's Avatar Nov 20, 2022 | 21:03 84 Nato sure are pussies. I wish they would go in there guns a blazing and raze Moscow.

    Now let me introduce you to Sarmat. A 35,000 km range giant maneuverable ICBM which carries 15 hypersonic nukes on it as well as another 15 conventional war heads. Its speed is mach 20 and it can approach from the south or north poles.

    Like how much fck around and find out do you want here.

    Name:  sarmat.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  82.0 KB Reply With Quote

  • Nov 20, 2022 | 21:14 85 I do remember about 45 years ago some of the kids in school crying cause we will get nuked by the russkies and a year or two later crying cause we won’t survive acid rain, I’ve made it through Y2K also, I’m not going to worry about what I can’t change. Reply With Quote
    Nov 20, 2022 | 21:28 86
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Nato sure are pussies. I wish they would go in there guns a blazing and raze Moscow.

    Now let me introduce you to Sarmat. A 35,000 km range giant maneuverable ICBM which carries 15 hypersonic nukes on it as well as another 15 conventional war heads. Its speed is mach 20 and it can approach from the south or north poles.

    Like how much fck around and find out do you want here.

    Name:  sarmat.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  82.0 KB
    I assume you are familiar with boom boats? Reply With Quote
    Nov 20, 2022 | 22:32 87
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    It’s putins gamble. Last ditch attempt with all he has for missiles to try and break the spirit of the Ukrainians themselves, use up all the western supplied air defence ammunition, and push nato allies to pressure Ukraine to give up. Russia lovers here will be getting a hard on I’m sure of it. Chairman of the joint chiefs is starting to buckle. FML this isn’t just Ukraine it’s Moldova Poland Estonia Azerbaijan etc in trouble if nato pussies out now. Russia plays a long game and in 20 years they’ll be lobbing shells at German territory if something doesn’t happen. Putin will be long gone and another radical regime will continue the conquest.
    The Americans and EU aren't going to run out of air defense missiles before the Russian's run out of their missiles. Putin will have serious technical problems replenishing his missiles. Sanctions on microchips really hurts dictator Putin

    The Ukrainian resolve is only getting stronger and will not give up any of its territory, while Putin has already given up Kherson which is viewed by some members of his inner circle as a defeat.

    China and India have somewhat shifted their view of Putin's invasion of Ukraine meaning Russia is becoming more and more isolated from the rest of the world.

    The cracks are widening in the Kremlin and Russians citizens are beginning to see through Putin's lies and propaganda. Revolution 2.0 will be the final chapter for Putin.

    Putin totally miscalculated Ukraine's willingness to fight for their country. His military is in shambles and without a military Putin will never defeat Ukraine. Reply With Quote

  • Landdownunder's Avatar Nov 21, 2022 | 05:37 88 some logic and sanity from forage and wilton.

    if you re read some of forages posts he sees over the propaganda of both sides. Reply With Quote
    Nov 21, 2022 | 06:43 89 I must be reading something different than you, I always thought forage was the lefties propaganda machine! Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • jazz's Avatar Nov 21, 2022 | 07:32 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TSIPP View Post
    I must be reading something different than you, I always thought forage was the lefties propaganda machine!
    Lets see if forage is right in the end. Ukraine scores a resounding victory and collapses the russian federation,

    or Russia takes everything to the Dniepper this winter, shuts down the infrastructure in Ukraine and forces Zelensky to a plane with bags of cash and coke. Reply With Quote