• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$600B

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$600B

Never forget what was spent and how not a single hospital bed was added to our system.

But please tell me how Canadas health care is so superior.

Hospitals filled with sick kids. 45 hr wait.

Click image for larger version

Name:	opppp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	780321

Blacklock's says $400 billion not even spent on anything Covid related!

How many medical Dr's, workers, hospitals would that buy?

These crooks need major consequences!

Comment

It’s expected that all of Canada and provinces will spend 330 billion on health care this year.

Comment

And all the antivaxer anti science types who won't practice preventative healthcare with vaccines are driving up the cost the healthcare system for taxpayers!

Comment

Approximately 85% of the population hasn’t taken the booster clot, so that’s 85% that is actually following the science.

Comment

So it's only the booster shots that cause heart attacks now? I thought you antivaxers said it was all covid vaccines? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              And all the anti science types who won't practice preventative healthcare are driving up the cost the healthcare system for taxpayers!
              You are correct. Preventative healthcare has been proven to be the most effective way of reducing severe outcomes and deaths.
              Even the CDC agrees:

Of course, it is much easier to get a vaccine than to eat healthy and exercise.

Comment

Did I see Canada’s per capita health care cost is $8500?

Comment

I don’t know any antivaxxers

Comment

I see our PM is writing cheques on future taxes in Cambodia.
                    Pledged $133 million to promote feminist causes.
                    High priority for sure.
                    Has his tickle trunk with him and is in full costume.
                    Will be a popular fellow.

"Like going to the dog show with pockets full of pork chops."

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      And all the antivaxer anti science types who won't practice preventative healthcare with vaccines are driving up the cost the healthcare system for taxpayers!
                      The rigidity from the extremes will never soften with this attitude.
                      Looking around briefly I can find a lot of costs unrelated to the vid.
                      You are equally a part of the problem as any other chronic culprit.
                      Let's not open this box any further today.

Comment

Centrally planned systems always collapse, just like the Soviet Union. Governments could spend twice the entire GDP on healthcare and it would still collapse.

Without price signals, health care providers are just guessing at what health care consumers need or want.

Everyone needs to start looking at alternatives, and soon. The easiest place to start is to stop funding checkups, routine doctor visits and prescription refills. People need to fund that themselves or use employer sponsored medical plans just like they currently do for dental needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
                          Centrally planned systems always collapse, just like the Soviet Union. Governments could spend twice the entire GDP on healthcare and it would still collapse.

Without price signals, health care providers are just guessing at what health care consumers need or want.

Everyone needs to start looking at alternatives, and soon. The easiest place to start is to stop funding checkups, routine doctor visits and prescription refills. People need to fund that themselves or use employer sponsored medical plans just like they currently do for dental needs.
                          I agree completely with your first two paragraphs. When the product or service is free, demand will always exceed supply, no matter how much money they throw at it. And like you say the price signals are completely lacking for providers to direct their resources appropriately.
                          I do somewhat disagree with your last paragraph. If it were actually a healthcare system, which it is not, then if anything preventative measures such as routine checkups should be funded to encourage good behavior. While making poor lifestyle choices which lead to meeting medical attention should have a monetary cost to discourage dangerous or unhealthy choices.
                          But it is not a health care system, it is an emergency care system.

It is not hard to imagine the consequences if we came up with a dental care plan where cavities and false teeth and implants are covered by the government, but checkups and cleanings are not. No one would even own a toothbrush.
                          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 14, 2022, 19:17.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...