• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crypto Exchange

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crypto Exchange

FTX in serious liquidity trouble.

And Binance walks away from the bailout.

Comment

As Charlie Munger stated about the evolution of cryptos (Warren Buffet’s business partner) . . . When you mix raisons with turds, you still have turds . . . .

Comment

Would never invest one of my hard-earned dollars in something like Crypto, especially when I have no clue as to what it is. Not even the so-called experts could explain Crypto in a matter I could understand.

I'll buy and hold the blue chips, charts through time go only one direction.

Comment

Only crypto companies are scammers. Big pharma is full of honest people.

Comment

I wonder if many folks took out 2nd loan on house to buy Crypto's or it was just mostly nerds living in parents basement. I myself am investing in wet nose calves with inflation,deflation, high energy and feed cost plus higher int rates and possible long cold winter what could possibly go wrong

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
              I vote this for quote of the year...

Comment

Definitely be aware of crypto scams, father in law was talked into investing into Crypto Fox this year. It popped up in his search engine after researching crypto. They have very convincing traders, few wire transfers later and no questions from the RBC and he is short $200 thousand dollars. Modern day thieves are on the other side of the computer screen.

Comment

Big pharma has saved my life more than once. I've managed to appreciate and forgive them!

Crypto companies don't have any essential value for my being.

Comment

sad thing is , it was lots of young people that got burnt
                    grandson lost 33% of his hard earned money he worked for all summer in some kinda bitcoin bullshit investment
                    i tried to tell him , but he told me real nicely that i was old and out of touch
                    feel sorry for him , he worked so hard , oh well , some lessons you just hafta learn for yourselve
                    sad tho
                    Last edited by Guest; Nov 10, 2022, 13:45.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                      Big pharma has saved my life more than once. I've managed to appreciate and forgive them!

Crypto companies don't have any essential value for my being.
                      Big pharma keeps you sick so they can miraculously heal you again. The Choo Choo keeps on chuggin round and round

Comment

Since it's an Ag site, shouldn't you have said Big AG and many smaller AG is full of honest people.

You would have gotten my vote on that one!

Speaking about Pharma do you think livestock producers feel the way you do BL?

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                          Big pharma has saved my life more than once.
                          Please name the drug that instantly cured you.

Investor tip; The indexes will not see their ATH for at least a decade.

Crypto is a guaranteed zero but don it think it wont affect you, its now linked up and permanently correlated with the S&P 500.
                          Last edited by jazz; Nov 10, 2022, 15:18.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Please name the drug that instantly cured you.

Investor tip; The indexes will not see their ATH for at least a decade.

Crypto is a guaranteed zero but don it think it wont affect you, its now linked up and permanently correlated with the S&P 500.
                            I’d take that bet all day. Ten years is a long time. There is a pile of money on the sidelines waiting for re-entry.

Not seeing new highs for a decade was suggest less than 2% CAGR for ten years. I May be wrong but to me that’s incredibly unlikely.

And correlation? Bitcoin down 70%, S and P Down 20%. Sounds like a real carbon copy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              sad thing is , it was lots of young people that got burnt
                              grandson lost 33% of his hard earned money he worked for all summer in some kinda bitcoin bullshit investment
                              i tried to tell him , but he told me real nicely that i was old and out of touch
                              feel sorry for him , he worked so hard , oh well , some lessons you just hafta learn for yourselve
                              sad tho
                              Did he sell the investment? Is that loss realized or just on paper?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...