• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crypto Exchange

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well surprise surprise, look who else is in the mix.

Everyone said crypto was for gangs and drug dealers and criminals. Who would have guessed politicians are the first ones found using it to illegally transfer funds around to big tech, mid term candidates, close races and of course little grifter Zelensky.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ftx.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	774079

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Well surprise surprise, look who else is in the mix.

Everyone said crypto was for gangs and drug dealers and criminals. Who would have guessed politicians are the first ones found using it to illegally transfer funds around to big tech, mid term candidates, close races and of course little grifter Zelensky.

[ATTACH]11398[/ATTACH]
      And Putin and his oligarchs are depositing the trillions they siphon from the Russian citizen in their saving accounts!

Let it go Jazz, Putin is finished, and Trump is right behind him!

Russians and Americans are realizing what these two are all about.

Comment

Yep check out this Russian Supermarket 8 months after sanctions began.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post

After the fall of communism, when production of nearly everything crashed, including food, the largest country in the world was in the inexplicable situation where they were importing massive amounts of food and food products from Europe.

After the sanctions in 2014, incentives were put in place to become much more self sufficient.

And they were very successful.

The Oligarchs and Mafia and politicians might have a hard time buying their German luxury cars now, but the average citizen is well supplied with their needs, and cheaper than most of the rest of the world now too.

Comment

https://yugagro.org/Articles/heres-how-russia-is-planning-to-shake-up-orga#:~:text=In%20November%202017%2C%20Vladimir%20 Putin,world's%20largest%20organic%20food%20exporte r.

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post

https://yugagro.org/Articles/heres-how-russia-is-planning-to-shake-up-orga#:~:text=In%20November%202017%2C%20Vladimir%20 Putin,world's%20largest%20organic%20food%20exporte r.
              You might not want to cheer too loudly about Russia expanding organic production and exports. Even if the article is more than 4 years old.
              In a country(and region) where any certification can be bought and any official not only can be bribed, but most likely needs to be bribed, they could easily flood the world market with counterfeit organic products. Destroying the market for genuine organic producers in the rest of the world, and destroying the consumers confidence in an undifferentiable product.

Comment

Oops sorry guys, I didn't mean to trigger a panic response from trolldom. Must be pretty desperate to come out from under the bridge at 1 in the morning.
                My view on crypto, don't risk it unless you're happy to lose what you invest.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  After the fall of communism, when production of nearly everything crashed, including food, the largest country in the world was in the inexplicable situation where they were importing massive amounts of food and food products from Europe.

After the sanctions in 2014, incentives were put in place to become much more self sufficient.

And they were very successful.

The Oligarchs and Mafia and politicians might have a hard time buying their German luxury cars now, but the average citizen is well supplied with their needs, and cheaper than most of the rest of the world now too.
                  So the average Russian citizen is eating cheaper food, but 10,000's have less dinner settings at their tables as their sons/daughters come back in bodies bags as a result of Putin's 2014 incentives.

Would the parents who lost loved ones on a war Putin's going to loss be praising these incentives you speak of?

Comment

Slava Ukrainia Forage

Name:	uk2.jpg
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	774081

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      So the average Russian citizen is eating cheaper food, but 10,000's have less dinner settings at their tables as their sons/daughters come back in bodies bags as a result of Putin's 2014 incentives.

Would the parents who lost loved ones on a war Putin's going to loss be praising these incentives you speak of?
                      I am not taking your bait to defend something I never in any way said.

Comment

I bet there are shortages of baby formula, common over the counter medications, diesel fuel, and their citizens are taxed to the max. Oh wait sorry thats here, the Bolsheviks hell bent on destroying our economy and property rights are in control.

Name:	Screenshot_20221113_020752.jpg
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	774082

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post

Interesting.

75 varieties of everything.
                          People seem to be buying enough for one meal only or just walking around looking.

Russia has almost the same GDP as Canada but a population similar to the US.
                          Weird video.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                            I am not taking your bait to defend something I never in any way said.
                            No problem I understand the position you're in.

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
                              Oops sorry guys, I didn't mean to trigger a panic response from trolldom. Must be pretty desperate to come out from under the bridge at 1 in the morning.
                              My view on crypto, don't risk it unless you're happy to lose what you invest.
                              Did you forget that both of your identities are pretending to have me on ignore? Or do you have a third alter ego as well which allows you to still view all of the posters who your previous multiple personalities disagreed with an therefore ignored?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                                No problem I understand the position you're in.
                                The position of not being sucked into arguing with gaslighters.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...