• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class Action

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class Action

Lawyers for class action against convoy occupation are pressing to add all involved including those that donated to it.

And the cow jumped over the moon

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221023_192515.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	774025

Comment

Pat King star witness for the convoy? LOL

Death threats on video against the Prime Minister and the Deputy Prime minister but it was a "peacefull" protest?

Many of convoy leaders were trying to get rid of King but they also didn't want to lose all his supporters. So they let every wacko extremists taint their convoy and illegal blockades regardless of the cosnequences.

Chris Barber admitted he had a Confederate flag in his shop but rolled it up after he figured out it is a white supremacist symbol. But there were no racists involved in the convoy?

The list of far right, stupid and naive goes on and on.

Comment

If stupid was a crime Chuck.....

Comment

Lets jog your memory Chuck.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220207-122816_CEOca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	774026

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Lawyers for class action against convoy occupation are pressing to add all involved including those that donated to it.
              Successful as friends of the cwb one?

Comment

So far, the called wittiness are testifying they had no control on which crazies join the group of so-called Ottawa protestors.

Has-beens herding cats, is what the protest amounted to.

Hey, Keyboard Warriors of Agriville did any of you e-transferer funds to Chris King's children's college account?

Ottawa businesses' lawsuit is only going to get stronger as this hearing goes on.

Comment

Has the time come to question the lawyer's motives?

Comment

What I have seen of the inquiry and it’s on in my house steady I don’t know how you can assert the class action would gain any strength from it. Believe whatever you want from whatever commentator preaches to your choir. Watch it and see there are no winners or definite villains on both sides. Authorities throwing chief Sloly under the bus to cover up their incompetence to convoy people angling to scapegoat King for the extremist nature of the protest. Everyone has an ax to grind and 90 minutes or more to do it. This inquiry is about whether the ema was necessary or an overreach of government power but more than anything it proves the incompetence of the chain of command dealing with issues involving more than one level of government. If faced with a far larger threat we are domed.

Comment

I've been following some of the inquiry, sounds like both sides suffered from the fog of war at times.
                      But I also think the liberals just panicked after a few weeks because their monthly tanker load of redacting ink was blocked from unloading on Parliament Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                        If faced with a far larger threat we are domed.
                        As a middle-aged male with a receding hairline, I take exception to your derogatory reference to the incompetent Chief Steve Bell's chrome dome.
                        I'd rather be doomed...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          As a middle-aged male with a receding hairline, I take exception to your derogatory reference to the incompetent Chief Steve Bell's chrome dome.
                          I'd rather be doomed...
                          I just seen that. Autocorrect again.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                            What I have seen of the inquiry and it’s on in my house steady I don’t know how you can assert the class action would gain any strength from it. Believe whatever you want from whatever commentator preaches to your choir. Watch it and see there are no winners or definite villains on both sides. Authorities throwing chief Sloly under the bus to cover up their incompetence to convoy people angling to scapegoat King for the extremist nature of the protest. Everyone has an ax to grind and 90 minutes or more to do it. This inquiry is about whether the ema was necessary or an overreach of government power but more than anything it proves the incompetence of the chain of command dealing with issues involving more than one level of government. If faced with a far larger threat we are domed.
                            Hmmm no villains?

Pat King's comment of "Trudeau catching a bullet." on social media.

I don't give a rat ass how bad any politician is, they too have family.

King has enough loonies following him on social media, even Chris Barber didn't really want him at the sleep over in Ottawa.
                            Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 3, 2022, 14:33.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              Hmmm no villains?

Pat King's comment of "Trudeau catching a bullet." on social media.

I don't give a rat ass how bad any politician is, they too have family.

King has enough loonies following him on social media, even Chris Barber didn't really want him at the sleep over in Ottawa.
                              Yes. That is what I gathered from Barbers testimony. The bullet to the head comment was stupid as was Slolys alleged comment he was going to cut out the nuts of those who messed up. King along with other factions piled onto the protest. To paint them all as Pat King followers would be the same as me saying you’re a wife beater because you are a Manitoba ndp supporter and your leader is a slap happy prick so you must be as well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...