• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Control Elon Musk

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control Elon Musk

Trudeau is pushing through Bill C11. Think he can control Elon? Good Luck!

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Trudeau is pushing through Bill C11. Think he can control Elon? Good Luck!
    Musk will be done with twit within a year
    Total money loser. Never shown a profit never will.
    Last edited by agstar77; Nov 2, 2022, 14:04.

Comment

you're starting to repeat yourself

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        you're starting to repeat yourself
        Repeat something enough times and…..

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          Musk will be done with twit within a year
          Total money loser. Never shown a profit never will.
          Maybe it was never intended to show a profit? The more we learn about government sanctioned meddling and control of the big social media platforms, perhaps they were never intended to be functional businesses.
          Maybe all along they were supposed to be quasi arms of the intelligence community. Both for monitoring and control. And we are all just willing victims sharing everything publicly and agreeing with the latest thing.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Maybe it was never intended to show a profit? The more we learn about government sanctioned meddling and control of the big social media platforms, perhaps they were never intended to be functional businesses.
            Maybe all along they were supposed to be quasi arms of the intelligence community. Both for monitoring and control. And we are all just willing victims sharing everything publicly and agreeing with the latest thing.
            Now that is a real conspiracy theory. Maybe they are just dumb business models.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Now that is a real conspiracy theory. Maybe they are just dumb business models.
              I agree. In general I find gross incompetence can explain most things which other people would ascribe to conspiracies.
              But how long can you attract investors to the tune of billions of dollars to a dumb business model? Eventually it has to collapse as the Ponzi scheme that it is. And perhaps that's what we will see with Twitter now.

Comment

Not sure about Twitter.
                But everyone should watch the Netflix doc on Facebook and the PBS Frontline doc on TikTok.

Comment

Musk fired half the work force and already Twitter is hiring back some of them because they are critical to the functioning of Twitter! Oh shit Elon! Are you sure you know what you are doing? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Musk fired half the work force and already Twitter is hiring back some of them because they are critical to the functioning of Twitter! Oh shit Elon! Are you sure you know what you are doing? LOL
                    What an excellent idea.

Imagine if we tried that with civil servants.

Fire them all.

Wait a few days and find out if any service they performed was vital or not. Are the lights still on, food on the shelves, health care available, streets safe, kids getting educated etc.?

Start rehiring from the bottom rung on up until necessary services are restored.

I expect far less than half would need to be rehired.

The remainder can join the private sector workforce and do something productive instead of being parasites on the economy.

Comment

I'm beginning to suspect some here have an unclear understanding of how the income generating world functions.
                      Certain strata always gone after an ownership change.
                      The only LOL I see here is Chuck's view from The Big Rock Candy Mountain.
                      Last edited by blackpowder; Nov 7, 2022, 10:44.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        What an excellent idea.

Imagine if we tried that with civil servants.

Fire them all.

Wait a few days and find out if any service they performed was vital or not. Are the lights still on, food on the shelves, health care available, streets safe, kids getting educated etc.?

Start rehiring from the bottom rung on up until necessary services are restored.

I expect far less than half would need to be rehired.

The remainder can join the private sector workforce and do something productive instead of being parasites on the economy.
                        He’s using the same method he adopted from Russians when developing rockets. Purposely blow them up to find the weak points. Sure it creates chaos and hard feelings but it is effective cutting out the necrotic tissue. I remember years ago a bar I used to frequent when I lived in the city the owner I got to know canned his staff out of the blue. I asked him about it and he said you gotta do it once in a while. Most were rehired minus the dead weight.

Comment

The best are happy to see the slackers and bitchers gone.
                          Gives them room to Excell without getting shamed.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                            The best are happy to see the slackers and bitchers gone.
                            Gives them room to Excell without getting shamed.
                            Husky did the same thing in guise of the downturn in oil. Anyone half decent had nothing to worry about but whiners and slackers got punted.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              He’s using the same method he adopted from Russians when developing rockets. Purposely blow them up to find the weak points. Sure it creates chaos and hard feelings but it is effective cutting out the necrotic tissue. I remember years ago a bar I used to frequent when I lived in the city the owner I got to know canned his staff out of the blue. I asked him about it and he said you gotta do it once in a while. Most were rehired minus the dead weight.
                              Highly doubt Putin's looking to find weak points with anything that can explode these days. That's all he's got left, as that mighty army everybody thought he had is showing huge cracks everywhere.

Soldiers shouting out during training to commanders "Meat Grinder". Ukrainians are slaughtering them as the Russians do not have any fight in them.

As for the bar owner, it would be tough to do in today's world with the worker shortages in the service industry.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.