• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctors say 'fossil fuel addiction' kills, starves millions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctors say 'fossil fuel addiction' kills, starves millions

Look at that, now oil is the pandemic according to medical science. These marxist doctors need a real wake up call. There would be 3B dead in a month if we didnt have oil. But maybe thats what they want.

Are these clueless friends of yours chuck.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fffff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	780312

Dumb and dumber are at work?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Dumb and dumber are at work?
      How much has the carbon tax dropped emissions so far? How much will it drop emissions when it is TRIPLED by 2030?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        How much has the carbon tax dropped emissions so far? How much will it drop emissions when it is TRIPLED by 2030?

Thanks.
        And please provide an inclusive honest accounting of the CO2 emissions. Every time an industry from Canada relying on natural gas energy is forced offshore and we import the products from another country which uses coal energy, that needs to be included in the calculations of the net CO2.

Comment

Climate woke europe who invested trillions in wind and solar and biomass and every other hairbrained scheme are seeing their emissions rise, wont make any targets now or in the future.

Care to explain chuck.

Thank god we let those woke fools in europe take the plunge before that takes hold here.

Comment

Really akin to writing an article on the fatal effects of immersion in Dihydrogen monoxide.
            Or like Greenpeace trying to ban the use of chlorine. The most used element in industry.
            I would like to think most posters here smart enough to see articles like this for what they are, simple paid by the word fodder.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Really akin to writing an article on the fatal effects of immersion in Dihydrogen monoxide.
              Or like Greenpeace trying to ban the use of chlorine. The most used element in industry.
              I would like to think most posters here smart enough to see articles like this for what they are, simple paid by the word fodder.
              Guess if urban folks die from dysentery and cholera or starve it’s all going according to plan for the rabid environmental loons who would like to see humans disappear. I still assert they’re Jonestown followers but more willing than the unsuspecting folks who paid the ultimate price. Guess if we see a murder suicide around Meota by a solar panel installation we will know.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                Guess if urban folks die from dysentery and cholera or starve it’s all going according to plan for the rabid environmental loons who would like to see humans disappear. I still assert they’re Jonestown followers but more willing than the unsuspecting folks who paid the ultimate price. Guess if we see a murder suicide around Meota by a solar panel installation we will know.
                I suspect the poster from Meota is so far out in left field that even the aforementioned rabid environmentalists aren't inviting him to the meetings anymore.
                Take his recent blunder about the climate optimum. He keeps defending his position as it relates to human infrastructure such as cities built at sea level. But if you take the environmental loons such as Extinction rebellion etc at face value they don't care about humans in fact they're cheering for human's demise along with our infrastructure. Meanwhile, Chuck is so out of touch with the movement that he is apparently anti-nature and pro-human.
                Judging by the embarrassing specimens from these movements who keep showing up on social media, it is quite an accomplishment to have been culled from that cesspool of people kind.
                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 26, 2022, 17:28.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  I suspect the poster from Meota is so far out and left field that even the aforementioned rabid environmentalists aren't inviting him to the meetings anymore.
                  Take his recent blunder about the climate optimum. He keeps defending his position as it relates to human infrastructure such as cities built at sea level. But if you take the environmental loons such as Extinction rebellion etc at face value they don't care about humans in fact they're cheering for human's demise along with our infrastructure. Meanwhile, Chuck is so out of touch with the movement that he is apparently anti-nature and pro-human.
                  Judging by the embarrassing specimens from these movements who keep showing up on social media, it is quite an accomplishment to have been culled from that cesspool of people kind.
                  Only thing with the loons is it’s apparent they take their own advice and don’t reproduce. Same as outright atheists and lefties don’t have kids like the bible thumpers and poor do. Guess I’m poor cause I’ve added to population and don’t follow an instruction book. Give it a generation and these dickheads probably you hope die off from old age and self fulfilling prophecy.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                    Only thing with the loons is it’s apparent they take their own advice and don’t reproduce. Same as outright atheists and lefties don’t have kids like the bible thumpers and poor do. Guess I’m poor cause I’ve added to population and don’t follow an instruction book. Give it a generation and these dickheads probably you hope die off from old age and self fulfilling prophecy.
                    Yes, I don't think they thought this one through fully. If only all of the plagues and pestilence came with their own built-in self destruction feature and best before date like this one has. I guess that's why they are so determined to infect the schools.
                    We have made an attempt to do our part, 10 grandkids in the generation below me. My neighbor is working on number kid number 12 I believe.

Considering the collapsing demographics due to people not having children, when society no longer has enough able bodies to take care of the elderly, regardless of how much they might try to tax the working generation, society will likely revert to the model that served as well for most of history, where the younger generations look after the older generations. All these people who didn't have any children may have some regrets.
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 26, 2022, 18:42.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Yes, I don't think they thought this one through fully. If only all of the plagues and pestilence came with their own built-in self destruction feature and best before date like this one has. I guess that's why they are so determined to infect the schools.
                      We have made an attempt to do our part, 10 grandkids in the generation below me. My neighbor is working on number kid number 12 I believe.

Considering the collapsing demographics due to people not having children, when society no longer has enough able bodies to take care of the elderly, regardless of how much they might try to tax the working generation, society will likely revert to the model that served as well for most of history, where the younger generations look after the older generations. All these people who didn't have any children may have some regrets.
                      but, but , they have dogs ?

Comment

must be a new sport taking the Mickey out of one bloke on here.

far exceeds the boundaries of Agriville.

Comment

Air pollution from fossil fuels does indeed kill millions of people world wide.

The heat dome which hit BC in 2021 also killed several hundred vulnerable people.

And more frequent extreme weather events like the heat dome are a feature of human caused climate change so say the climate scientists.

Comment

For crying out loud! Make up sh it, lies, false claims, certainty CBC has washed you thoroughly. Human influence is SFA and we know it!

Comment

So flipper show us the credible science from a credible source that says humans have little influence on climate change and that rising greenhouse gases don't matter. We are waiting.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...