• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Handgun ban

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handgun ban

It's official as of midnight last night. What you have is all you're ever gonna have. Kept until death it appears for now. New restricted RPAL apps suspended as well.
    My renewal delayed so badly I'll be in legal limbo or worse. Your investments in this hobby, sport or business now worthless.

I’m sure lots of handguns will still be sold, I guess a 9 mill brings 6 grand downtown, just a quick transaction if someone has cash.

Comment

Just like Harper killed the registry, Pierre will kill this idiotic law soon enough.

Comment

As it is a freeze rather than a complete illegal-ization I hope you're right. But eventually.....

Comment

Might say it relieved everyone of the inconvenience of all that paperwork?

Can't imagine many cops wanting to go door knocking asking for your firearms.

Comment

mabe somewhat unrelated but it looks like Blair and Lucki have been proved to be lieing too on how they tried to get report on mass shooting changed to push their gun grab agenda

Comment

There are a few who will be able to have transfers approved, athletes in Olympic shooting disciplines and those with an Authorization to carry.

Comment

Other than target shooting and collecting which are both hobbies. Hand guns have no useful purpose for 99.9% of the population.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  Other than target shooting and collecting which are both hobbies. Hand guns have no useful purpose for 99.9% of the population.
                  So let the criminals keep theirs? And take them away from the target shooters?

Ok, gotcha.

Comment

The turd sold more guns than any dictator in history, pretty much every gun store was sold out of handguns in record time.
                    Last edited by TSIPP; Oct 22, 2022, 08:25.

Comment

Chuck's statement can't be argued.
                      And as long as the infringement is on an unpopular minority who cares.
                      Good luck with that border though.

Comment

I’m wondering how many guns and ammunition one can have before we are on some sort of list, I may be getting close.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                          I’m wondering how many guns and ammunition one can have before we are on some sort of list, I may be getting close.
                          You gotta get a reloader.

Comment

Restricteds have a list and you can get a call after a certain number.
                            Stores may record ammo and powder and primers but that's it.
                            It's only cheaper if you shoot a lot but reloading a good thing to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                              You gotta get a reloader.
                              I reload 300 win. Mag and 6 mills, those are pretty cheep reloads compared to the store bought rounds.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...