• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeaus Canada .. with the NDP blessings

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Sheepdip, you are the one with mental issues. You are showing your true Christian values. No elected official deserves that kind of B.S.
    That escalated quickly
    Oh man
    The things you have called trump
    He was an elected official?

Comment

Haha. I point out the truth. And the lefties cry and call names. As always.

If you don’t know about the tremors I mention, for heavens sake, go look.

Do we really want a Biden equivalent running Canada?

Christian values include pointing out truth. The truth is, freeland has some sort of physical impairment that is worrisome. Or should be.

Comment

freeland was laughing as she said they were freezing bank acounts , pure evil , also said C19 is a window of political oportunity , now what was that suposed to mean ? yes a real nice person , every bit as bad of worse than the dictator himself

Comment

The wanna be Republicans still can't get over the fact that they didn't win the last the election? The phrase sore losers comes to mind.

And since they persist in electing polarizing leaders catering to the fringe there is a good chance that they will lose the next elections as well.

Look at Danny Smiths first fewdays. The "unvaccinated are the most discriminated group in Canada" I have seen in my lifetime. She had to walk that bonehead statement quickly back and apologize.

Sheeps attack on Freeland is more woman hating misogyny. Just like the a-hole who screamed obscenities at her. Neither are fit to be out in public.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 17, 2022, 07:37.

Comment

chuck, its clear that Freeland has some sort of drug induced mental head tick going on there. I can diagnose it right over the tv.

She is due for the rubber room.

During a recent Iran protest, protestors shouted her down multiple times. I dont remember the lib left clutching their pearls then.

And Smith is bang on target. Your just cant handle the truth. Like thats a worse statement then should we tolerate these people coming from Trudeau.
            Last edited by jazz; Oct 17, 2022, 07:59.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              chuck, its clear that Freeland has some sort of drug induced mental head tick going on there. I can diagnose it right over the tv.

You need company?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

During a recent Iran protest, protestors shouted her down multiple times. I dont remember the lib left clutching their pearls then.
                Speaking of other wacky Agrisilly posters who are not fit to take out in public.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  The wanna be Republicans still can't get over the fact that they didn't win the last the election? The phrase sore losers comes to mind.

And since they persist in electing polarizing leaders catering to the fringe there is a good chance that they will lose the next elections as well.

Look at Danny Smiths first fewdays. The "unvaccinated are the most discriminated group in Canada" I have seen in my lifetime. She had to walk that bonehead statement quickly back and apologize.

Sheeps attack on Freeland is more woman hating misogyny. Just like the a-hole who screamed obscenities at her. Neither are fit to be out in public.
                  You still think “the vast majority of farmers wanted the CWB” FFS

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Hey idiot. When you spew filth like that about me personally, I am obliged to reply.

You are saying that because I, and anyone with eyeballs to see, notice that the deputy pm and finance minister of this nation has a physical issue that the msm refuses to talk about, this makes me a mysoginist woman hater?

Seriously. You far left non thinkers need help.

Admin? Is this enough with the personal attacks yet? Can these types not be tossed already?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      I see you go to the same church of morons
                      You and chucky Doll go the Church of I am never going to agree with any poster or topic on agriville..

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        I haven't read it either. But a colleague of mine who did read it made it sound like her public position doesn't really match what she was writing about in 2012.

It's all very weird. Where is she coming from? Have you heard her speech at the Brookings Institute in Washington DC just last Tuesday? She can't make that kind of speech in Canada, or what? Pick your own trusted news source if you dare.

Comment

Oh, and if this is her REAL attitude, then look for her to become the next woman that the turd throws under the bus.

Wanna have a look on the inside of cabinet? Read/listen to Indian in the Cabinet by Jodi Wilson-Raybould. No matter what you thought a "liberal" was, these JT liberals are not.
                          Last edited by littledoggie; Oct 17, 2022, 18:30. Reason: rewording for clarification

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                            You and chucky Doll go the Church of I am never going to agree with any poster or topic on agriville..
                            In theory, having someone who is always willing to take the other side of the debate should make for a much more interesting, educational and lively conversation.
                            Except in the case of these two posters, as soon as they realize that they are in way above their pay grade, they promptly resort to their namesake childish insults and name calling, and try to drag the rest of the debaters down to their level of immaturity.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              In theory, having someone who is always willing to take the other side of the debate should make for a much more interesting, educational and lively conversation.
                              Except in the case of these two posters, as soon as they realize that they are in way above their pay grade, they promptly resort to their namesake childish insults and name calling, and try to drag the rest of the debaters down to their level of immaturity.
                              I don't like to respond to paid trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                                Hey idiot. When you spew filth like that about me personally, I am obliged to reply.

You are saying that because I, and anyone with eyeballs to see, notice that the deputy pm and finance minister of this nation has a physical issue that the msm refuses to talk about, this makes me a mysoginist woman hater?

Seriously. You far left non thinkers need help.

Admin? Is this enough with the personal attacks yet? Can these types not be tossed already?
                                Could we call this a personal attack?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...