• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeaus Canada .. with the NDP blessings

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Manitoba accrued a debt more than 120% of its GDP to put in that so called cheap hydro. Last time I checked interest rates have doubled.

So how cheap is it forage.
    I wonder what the cost will be to the taxpayers for picking up the bill on cleaning up orphaned wells and other infrastructure left behind by bankrupted oil companies.

Not to mention the BILLIONS of lost royalties tossed to the side just to entice the same oil companies that eventually went bankrupt.

Kicked in the balls twice by the same party.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
      You apparently have a serious problem with your view of the world in my opinion!!!!! I didn’t vote for Danielle Smith for leader but I am beginning to warm up to her. There is no doubt in my mind I would chose Danielle Smith’s Alberta!!!!!!

Interesting, you added to your post after I posted. Again Trudeau is 10 times more dangerous to my way of life than Danielle. But I am certainly interested to see how you think Danielle is dangerous and Justin Trudeau isn’t?!?!
      I think the good people in Alberta need to really start looking at the big picture , which in my opinion is the fact that it is time to tell Ottawa to piss off and stop trying to put their boot heels on the western provinces providing wealth and growth to their people.

We have always been looked at as a "insect" on the windshield down east , especially with the Liberal governments present , and past. Anybody remember how our grain industry was controlled by the eastern elites not that long ago? Now of course since the second trudeau has been in the drivers seat , it is our resource industry that is the target , and it is getting shot full of holes , in case anyone has missed that.

If Danielle Smith and Scott Moe are telling Ottawa to back off they got my support , and hopefully other provinces will follow suit.

To my friends in Alberta : Do you really want Rachel Knothead to be your Premier again?

The NDP did nothing for Saskatchewan in my opinion , and now they are in bed with trudeau ,federally , which is worse!

Just my opinion , but we are running out of time to take a stand.

Comment

Who has a better chance of being re-elected in the next election, C. Freeland or J. Singh.
        Last edited by rumrocks; Oct 16, 2022, 11:57.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
          Who has a better chance of being re-elected in the next election, C. Freeland or J. Singh.
          Heir Freeland is positioning herself for this. When out west she said farmers here were doing a good job managing fertilizer emissions while the federal ag minister was saying the opposite. Not to forget as well her saying Canada would strive to increase energy and mineral production to aid Europe. At the same time Stephen Gullible wants to kill it all. Could be duplicity on her part but I’m think she’s building to pivot. Opportunist no more no less. Palace coup in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
            Heir Freeland is positioning herself for this. When out west she said farmers here were doing a good job managing fertilizer emissions while the federal ag minister was saying the opposite. Not to forget as well her saying Canada would strive to increase energy and mineral production to aid Europe. At the same time Stephen Gullible wants to kill it all. Could be duplicity on her part but I’m think she’s building to pivot. Opportunist no more no less. Palace coup in the making.
            Couldn't be any worse than what we have now. She does have roots in the west. And a little bit of real world experience. She does indicate some level of understanding of economics in her books.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              Couldn't be any worse than what we have now. She does have roots in the west. And a little bit of real world experience. She does indicate some level of understanding of economics in her books.
              That’s kinda what I was thinking as well. Past liberal hegemony Martin took up after Chrétien and he wasn’t too bad neither but after 13 years and resulting scandals it was time for change. Thought liberals at that time were bad but looking at the dunce there today they weren’t all that bad.

Comment

Did you know that Chrystia Freeland wrote a book published in 2012 titled:

PLUTOCRATS
                The Rise of the New Global Super-rich and the Fall of Everyone Else

I can't really comment on it because I have only just started reading it.

Comment

Saw a remark from Britain that they thought their newly appointed PM had lower IQ than Canada's Trudeau.

Does that make him "Remarkable"?

Remarkable that he is still our PM.

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                    Did you know that Chrystia Freeland wrote a book published in 2012 titled:

PLUTOCRATS
                    The Rise of the New Global Super-rich and the Fall of Everyone Else

I can't really comment on it because I have only just started reading it.
                    I haven't read it either. But a colleague of mine who did read it made it sound like her public position doesn't really match what she was writing about in 2012.

Comment

Christia freeland has mental issues. She also has serious physical disorders if you have been watching.

In several Trudeau public announcements, you can see her off to the side. She has some kind of tremors going on. Uncontrollable twitching and shaking.

If Jim flaherty had been seen doing the headless chicken impersonation in public, cbc would have made it headline news for three months straight.

Freeland. Just watch her in the h of c. She is as much of, or more of an idiot than the current pm. PLEASE DONT think she is better. She’s not!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                        Christia freeland has mental issues. She also has serious physical disorders if you have been watching.

In several Trudeau public announcements, you can see her off to the side. She has some kind of tremors going on. Uncontrollable twitching and shaking.

If Jim flaherty had been seen doing the headless chicken impersonation in public, cbc would have made it headline news for three months straight.

Freeland. Just watch her in the h of c. She is as much of, or more of an idiot than the current pm. PLEASE DONT think she is better. She’s not!
                        I know it's a long shot, but what if these actions are the physical manifestation of her conscience showing through?
                        Unable to hide her disgust at being in such a situation with such company promoting such destructive policies.

Although I expect your explanation is probably the correct one.
                        I still believe that most humans are not inherently evil.

Comment

Sheepdip, you are the one with mental issues. You are showing your true Christian values. No elected official deserves that kind of B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            Sheepdip, you are the one with mental issues. You are showing your true Christian values. No elected official deserves that kind of B.S.
                            No Canadian deserves her kind of BS.
                            WAKE UP FAGSTAR.

Comment

I see you go to the same church of morons

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                                Sheepdip, you are the one with mental issues. You are showing your true Christiana values. No elected official deserves that kind of B.S.
                                BS is right, we sure don’t deserve the BS they are spewing over various regions. BS that is destroying the country and laughing in Canadian’s faces.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...