Test Danielle Smith wins AB Premier Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Danielle Smith wins AB Premier

Test
Oct 13, 2022 | 17:23 61
Quote Originally Posted by wmoebis View Post
How many hidden graves of Anti Vaxers do you think we will uncover in the future?
Truth be told, we're still waiting for any of these supposed hidden Graves from residential schools to actually be anything more than a tree root. Lots of hype about the high-tech detection surveys, then really quiet when nothing is discovered. Which isn't meant to minimize the tragedy, but playing up the unmarked Graves scam is getting embarrassing.
Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 13, 2022 at 18:08.
Reply With Quote
  • 4 Likes


  • Oct 13, 2022 | 17:27 62 Tom, are you aware that you can just click on the reply to thread button at the bottom of the page when you want to make a post, you don't always have to reply to someone else's or your own post every time? I've noticed you always reply with quote every time you want to add another post. Or does your browser not have that feature? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 13, 2022 | 18:19 63 Had used the arrow, good point
    Thx Reply With Quote

  • biglentil's Avatar Oct 13, 2022 | 21:56 64 Remember when Canada's most read newspaper published this on the front page:
    Any discrimination there Womebis?

    Name:  Screenshot_20221013_150828.jpg
Views: 1234
Size:  85.1 KB
    Last edited by biglentil; Oct 13, 2022 at 22:11.
    Reply With Quote

  • Oct 14, 2022 | 09:37 65
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Truth be told, we're still waiting for any of these supposed hidden Graves from residential schools to actually be anything more than a tree root. Lots of hype about the high-tech detection surveys, then really quiet when nothing is discovered. Which isn't meant to minimize the tragedy, but playing up the unmarked Graves scam is getting embarrassing.

    Harvey Oberfeld, a Canadian journalist has done some interesting research on unmarked graves and all things associated. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 16, 2022 | 09:12 66
    Quote Originally Posted by rumrocks View Post
    Harvey Oberfeld, a Canadian journalist has done some interesting research on unmarked graves and all things associated.
    https://www.pugetsoundradio.com/2021/07/12/why-real-reconciliation-is-not-happening-by-harvey-oberfeld/ Reply With Quote
    Oct 16, 2022 | 11:56 67 https://www.pugetsoundradio.com/2021...rvey-oberfeld/ Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Oct 16, 2022 | 12:30 68 He hit the nail there. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • jazz's Avatar Oct 16, 2022 | 19:17 69 There was no discrimination, really.

    Here it all is documented. Never forget what they did.


    https://twitter.com/Lewis_Brackpool/...37681632923650
    Last edited by jazz; Oct 16, 2022 at 19:57.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • makar's Avatar Oct 16, 2022 | 19:39 70 I cant translate twitless to anything understandable, short version please? Reply With Quote
    Oct 25, 2022 | 14:55 71 The media really has it in for her. Reply With Quote
    Oct 25, 2022 | 16:19 72
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    The media really has it in for her.
    Just heard the newscast on the local Small Town radio station. Most of the newscast was comprised of talking about Danielle Smith and debunking the supposed conspiracy theories. I've never heard anything quite like that on the local news before.

    Danielle Smith isn't stupid. And neither are the people around her. I assume they have done their homework and they know where the majority of voters stand on these issues, or they wouldn't have made them such a prominent part of their platform.
    Meanwhile the media won't give up on trying to convince the silent majority that we are actually a fringe minority. The convoy exposed that fallacy, people aren't falling for it anymore. Reply With Quote

  • Oct 25, 2022 | 16:36 73 I think she is fantastic. I wish she would stop apologizing. Just be Canada’s DeSantis and own it. Reply With Quote

  • jazz's Avatar Oct 28, 2022 | 15:00 74 Smith going right after Churchill. Finally someone with some fire.

    Name:  smth2.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  95.2 KB
    Last edited by jazz; Oct 28, 2022 at 15:02.
    Reply With Quote

  • Oct 31, 2022 | 14:08 75 I think she was put in to Make Pee Pee look Smart Reply With Quote
    Oct 31, 2022 | 15:24 76
    Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
    I think she was put in to Make Pee Pee look Smart
    Looks like he who shall not be mentioned had to call in reinforcements to speak on his behalf while he remains banished to the children's table.
    You seriously came out of Agriville retirement just to call someone a Pee Pee?
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 31, 2022 at 15:42.
    Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Oct 31, 2022 | 15:51 77
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Looks like he who shall not be mentioned had to call in reinforcements to speak on his behalf while he remains banished to the children's table.
    You seriously came out of Agriville retirement just to call someone a Pee Pee?
    Banished like a $10 handgun

    LOL = Lets Own Lugers

    Reply With Quote

  • Oct 31, 2022 | 17:59 78 No friggin class at all, sick in the head in my books. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Oct 31, 2022 | 18:12 79
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    No friggin class at all, sick in the head in my books.
    What do you mean, kindergarten is a class too. Reply With Quote
    Oct 31, 2022 | 19:34 80
    Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
    I think she was put in to Make Pee Pee look Smart
    i would like to see you in a debate with either one of them ?
    i know i sure wouldn't wanna be
    think i could ah, umm, ah umm, debate true dope quite easily
    might need a water box thingy tho full of rum
    and the crowning achievement "the budget will balance itself" !
    if you wanna talk about stupid people
    Last edited by caseih; Oct 31, 2022 at 19:36.
    Reply With Quote

  • Nov 1, 2022 | 11:33 81
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    i would like to see you in a debate with either one of them ?
    i know i sure wouldn't wanna be
    think i could ah, umm, ah umm, debate true dope quite easily
    might need a water box thingy tho full of rum
    and the crowning achievement "the budget will balance itself" !
    if you wanna talk about stupid people
    Well seeing how P Polievre Ran away from every debate during the leadership race- he shouldnt be too hard to beat.
    He likes to Ask Questions but he doesnt like to ANSWER ANY

    As far as Smith - if she was the best they could come up with , Alberta is in for Alot of trouble Reply With Quote
    Nov 1, 2022 | 12:00 82
    Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
    Well seeing how P Polievre Ran away from every debate during the leadership race- he shouldnt be too hard to beat.
    He likes to Ask Questions but he doesnt like to ANSWER ANY

    As far as Smith - if she was the best they could come up with , Alberta is in for Alot of trouble
    He must have learnt that from the tard sacks in power now. Especially the lead moron Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • blackpowder's Avatar Nov 1, 2022 | 13:00 83 If debate excellence and clear answers were a requisite, we wouldn't have any politicians.
    Rhodes Scholars never very popular. Reply With Quote

  • Nov 1, 2022 | 13:14 84
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    If debate excellence and clear answers were a requisite, we wouldn't have any politicians.
    Rhodes Scholars never very popular.
    LOL BP...i thought my family was going to hang OEL at my wedding. You can build 1000 bridges but design one LIFT and no one remembers the bridges... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • blackpowder's Avatar Nov 1, 2022 | 13:58 85 Those days hard to even imagine looking back. Reply With Quote
    Nov 1, 2022 | 14:27 86
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    Those days hard to even imagine looking back.
    https://www.manitobacooperator.ca/country-crossroads/our-history/our-history-1970-operation-lift-to-lower-wheat-surplus/

    Except - 50+ years later - Export Sales Reporting is still out of reach Reply With Quote
    Nov 1, 2022 | 17:13 87
    Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
    Well seeing how P Polievre Ran away from every debate during the leadership race- he shouldnt be too hard to beat.
    He likes to Ask Questions but he doesnt like to ANSWER ANY

    As far as Smith - if she was the best they could come up with , Alberta is in for Alot of trouble

    The leftards are in trouble. PP and Danielle will hold their feet to the fire👍 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 1, 2022 | 19:31 88
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    The leftards are in trouble. PP and Danielle will hold their feet to the fire👍
    Political ads showing Smith claiming ivermectin is the cure-all, the Unvaccinated are the Most discriminated group in her lifetime etc etc
    And then theres PP - get your Bitcoin! Get your Bitcoin ! Step right up! Justin has caused inflation All over the world!
    Im buddies with white supremacists and women haters, i am the Chosen One!! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Nov 1, 2022 | 20:08 89 Be afraid MM
    Be very afraid Reply With Quote

  • blackpowder's Avatar Nov 1, 2022 | 22:11 90 Ya, inferring the rise of a Canadian Trump...... Bahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Reply With Quote