• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generic Liberty

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generic Liberty

So after BASF failure to have product for us I decided this year to boycott their chemicals so I'm looking for some generic Liberty. I've used Interline in the past and I see that FNA sells a generic FBN and Johnson's grain all have generics. Looking for about 10,000 l in am little worried about some of the generics as I don't know what kind of a surfactant package they have with them or should that even be a concern. Who else has generics and which products have worked well for you or which ones you wouldn't buy again.
    TIA

Justice worked fine for us this year, direct replacement for Liberty, saved about 60c/L, I think it works out to about the same as Liberty if you qualify for the BS programs

Comment

Who sells Justice, as far as programs this year my retailer says there is no program for Liberty.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
        Who sells Justice, as far as programs this year my retailer says there is no program for Liberty.
        We bought 2 1000L shuttles of the Smoke 540 glyphosate… adjuvant worked well… couldn’t see any difference in control… if anything… better

Discounts for direct payment go from 2-5% tomorrow at FBN… very close to 11$/l ….every one else said the price was going up….14$ as cheap as I could find for Generics $14.50 for Roundup…

We are blessed to have alternative supplies….that work!!!

Cheers

Comment

We used guardsman from independent
          Interline from Nutrien
          Both worked as well as the liberty and definitely way better than the 60% of liberty that we paid for in feb and RP and BASF could not supply
          The story about generic not working is BS

Comment

Firmly believe glyph will see a decrease post christmas...could be wrong but thats what ive heard...
            Believe you can get startup through nutrien for 11$/ L. And you are correct.. using a NON blue generic and adding in a surfactant for 50c/ ac seems to work wayyy better than straight roundup or weathermax ever did. Generally you increase the surfactant load at a cheapee price.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
              this is thru an independent fert/chem dealer, comes from Winfield United

not sure where you are, check here: https://www.winfieldunited.ca/en/find-a-retailer

no programming ??? interesting. would be nice to have plain old competitive pricing.
              Last edited by Marusko; Sep 30, 2022, 16:31.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...