• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	276F08EF-3B3E-4C88-84ED-ADE7F3D33CDB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	773851Click image for larger version

Name:	565214CE-3B49-4813-8A7D-3DCEF33E032B.jpg
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	773852
    Life is good

Comment

Not here Yet but in two weeks we will be

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        [ATTACH]11130[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11131[/ATTACH]
        Life is good
        No 80 year old landlords beat you there?

Just asking for a "prick".

Comment

Have a good day checking
          Try to enjoy summer in october

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            Have a good day checking
            Try to enjoy summer in october
            Thank you, caseih. Always do. The two days of fall colour in September, after the frost, was awesome

Comment

Name:	5B8A1CC8-F9A4-404A-86C0-E78B9E1BA625.jpg
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	773853
              She’s in full glory here
              Still waiting on a frost for our “green” barley fields !

Comment

Name:	BAD4AADC-5E14-4FE5-B7BF-99DAEB0C923A.jpg
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	773855

Got a little two close stuck twice today.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  After demo-ing the 9.9 NH.
                  I'm thinking the twin rotor is a better threshing and separating design over a big single rotor.
                  Not to mention the residue management.
                  Automation on any platform is a no brainer.
                  But looking at belts once again and manual de-slug I feel I'm definitely giving something up.
                  It is certainly an interesting conundrum. I ran various New Holland combines for 13 years until I bought my first Case ih 8230 last year. I have many thoughts. Agree the twin rotor threshes better. What I like about the case is it costs less than half as much to put new rub bars on the rotor. I like the ease of changing concaves in the Case and it is quite noticeable the difference that can be made by changing concaves to match the crop. Less greasing each morning is nice as well. One recurring problem I had with the New Holland CR’s I has was the fan bearing and cracking in the square tube frame the bearing sat on. At least once during every harvest I had a breakdown that took at least a good part of the day to fix. I believe the newer ones with the 12.9 motor have a different fan bearing set up and from what I have heard the Belgium made versions are more dependable. I do find this odd as my Case combine is made in the same factory as the US made New Hollands. Regardless they both work. The New Holland is better on fuel as well.

Comment

Finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel we’ve had 3 good days combining, knocking off 1100 acres and down to 16% left. Should be done Monday if all goes well. Will have a late start today as fog has blown in this morning with visibility of about 200 yards. Glad we went to 1 am this morning, our latest night so far this season.

Comment

just updated roof has been tarped but lots of damage in our city.

canola is ok notice the green that’s set at 70

Comment

At 70.8 I would be a lot more than OK.

Comment

it’s a A-OK crop

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                            it’s a A-OK crop
                            Great to see late seeded crops come off with excellent yields 👍
                            I woulda gave them a 20% chance in this area
                            Ag dealers in your are will be booking holidays before you will . Although you have a not good situation south . But at least DeSantis has your back 👍👍

Need way more people in politics like him and Noem from South Dakota

Comment

All wrapped up here , soybeans done yesterday
                              Trials were 28-36 bus , best we had for this area
                              The new early Enlist soybeans were the highest
                              Gives some hope that soybeans may be a fit at sometime here .
                              Quality was very good , dry at 8.7 moisture and near zero green in anything 000’s .

Comment

We finished working low areas that we could not seed on time today

Sometimes a make work project but after last fall and what we had to deal with, just glad weather is still holding out .

Rented a K Line speedtiller for a few days
                                Was very impressed
                                Sorry sheepwheat, ducks and geese don’t pay my tax’s , hopefully that will be seeded in spring like the areas that could seed oats too. Crops pay my bills and raise my kids … not Ducks Unlimited.
                                Last edited by furrowtickler; Sep 30, 2022, 22:40.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...