• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grain needed.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grain needed.

Looking for feed barley, corn, feed wheat & peas.

Glyph/Gluf available:
    Glyph 540: $11.49/L ($7.70/REL) del'd to your farm. Volume discounts apply & prompt – free – delivery available.
    Glufosinate 150 SN: $12.79/L del'd to your farm (Oct-Dec delivery, or spring if you would prefer that we store it for you over the winter).

Feel free to email me for more info.
    Louise@johnstonsgrain.com

peas ? how much , S0E-0A0

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      peas ? how much , S0E-0A0
      Yellow or green or ?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
        Excellent Louise finally someone who posts some chemical prices !
        Nutrien is selling their startup rught now for 11 / L and i believe you can still find Interline for 10.25 / L.

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
          Nutrien is selling their startup rught now for 11 / L and i believe you can still find Interline for 10.25 / L.
          Startup is a different type of salt doesnt mix with the conventional glyphosates. No thx

Comment

Grain needed …. But won’t pay for it!!

PLEASE everyone don’t give into any “limited” ton specials or any other gimmick tactics they are using to steal our livelihood. Seen the other day, pay so much for a commodity then same price Jan with matching tons.

They are all trying to nickel and dime us to death.

I put a $15 wheat target in yesterday, they felt like I was slapping them in the face. Haha
            Take it the way you want. Funny how we get slapped and bent over everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
              Startup is a different type of salt doesnt mix with the conventional glyphosates. No thx
              Error
              No it is not
              They are all potassium salts. Rt 540

Maddog

Ive been using startup since its inception and have always mixed with roundup when needed.
              You might be thinking of dimethylamine salt glyphosates eclipse part b... credit... those ones.

Sorry for your confusion big lentil!

As well to my point, which your incorrect point really had nothing to do with, if you use ANY " knockoff" glyphosate regardless of salt type and add in a surfactant... you generally have a higher surfactant load than roundup weathermax and ad a better price point.

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
                Error
                No it is not
                They are all potassium salts. Rt 540

Maddog

Ive been using startup since its inception and have always mixed with roundup when needed.
                You might be thinking of dimethylamine salt glyphosates eclipse part b... credit... those ones.

Sorry for your confusion big lentil!

As well to my point, which your incorrect point really had nothing to do with, if you use ANY " knockoff" glyphosate regardless of salt type and add in a surfactant... you generally have a higher surfactant load than roundup weathermax and ad a better price point.
                Ah yes correct have some jugs of dimethylamine salt gypho sitting in the shed but not enough for a full sprayer load. One of these years ill use em up.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                  you're thinking of the one that came with floraslam (pre pass) , pre packed for burn off , name escapes me

Comment

Originally posted by LouiseCarduner View Post
                    Yellow or green or ?
                    yellow, please include our freight for net price

Comment

you're thinking of the one that came with floraslam (pre pass) , pre packed for burn off , name escapes me
                      Yep you are correct,, Prepass. Got em confused with one another, have some startup jugs collecting dust as well.

Comment

Dow used to do Eclipse, now it is Corteva…

Dimethylamine salt is different… in Eclipse now…

Comment

yellow, please include our freight for net price
                          Where did you go Louise ?

Comment

Where did you go Louise ?
                            I messaged you my contact info.

Comment

If you would all like, I can post updated trades here for you all.

We share them in the daily email.

Thanks

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...