• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm Credit Corp must be chastised. ; & Perrault fired.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm Credit Corp must be chastised. ; & Perrault fired.

Federal Bank Secretly Tracked Convoy Supporters
    Sep 15, 2022 | Blog, General News | 0 comments
    Federal Bank secretly tracked convoy supporters

Another access to information request has again revealed yet more privacy breeches on Canadians. This time Farm Credit Canada, a federal lending agency that reports directly to the Minister of Agriculture directed staff to record names of clients who supported the Freedom Convoy in Ottawa.
    Internal emails were revealed that FCC COO Sophie Perreault directed staff that if they become aware of customer’s involvement it must be reported immediately to the customer diligence centre. Perreault further directed staff to gather names, stated involvement, dates and other pertinent details. Customers were not to know they were under watch.
    The frightening part of the internal email relates to Perreault’s comments regarding supporters deemed to have violated the Emergencies Act. These actions include the freezing of disbursements and accessing the need to terminate business relationships.
    Perreault’s email was dated February 23rd just hours before the EA was lifted by Ottawa however staff continued long after to gather information regarding people in the convoy. In fact, records show staff continued to provide information even as long as 5 days after the EA had ended.
    So, it should let not come as a surprise to Canadians that, yet another Federal agency would deny involvement in such tyrannical activities by the Federal Government. Especially activities that infringe on our Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
    Police on Guard will continue to defend and call out abuses of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Yup who ever made those decisions needs to be charged and lawsuits issued . That is crazy

Comment

FCC should be sold to the private sector. Do we really need a government lender to inflate land prices? Mind you, same could be said of my own bank: ATB.

Comment

Careful what you ask for. FCC may not be perfect, but remember the 1980's. I would much rather have FCC as my lender than CIBC when the industry is in foreclosure mode.

Comment

Yup, it can work both ways.
          I remember the 80s. Why I stayed with ATB until 5 years ago.
          But it seems FCC has a different rule book when times are good

Comment

Originally posted by NoBS View Post
            Careful what you ask for. FCC may not be perfect, but remember the 1980's. I would much rather have FCC as my lender than CIBC when the industry is in foreclosure mode.
            At the risk of being hyprocritical here, but no westerner should be doing business with any eastern bank like CIBC. I would like to see the ATB privatized and maybe merged with another western bank to create a western banking powerhouse. Same with credit unions. We had begun a shift away from the toronto banks that started at convoy time but will have to get at this big time now that the harvest is wrapping up. Another thing to be busy doing is debt reduction. 5% GIC available at Manitoba credit unions right now.

Comment

So how many farmers actually participated in the so called TRUCKER convoy.

And if any farmers were involved in the so called Trucker convoy, how many of those had loans with FCC?

You sure can tell who the supporters of the Maverick Party are here on Agriville.

Sore losers!

Comment

You can sure tell who the Bolsheviks are on this thread.
                Just wishin they were there when they sent the horse's in so they could have kicked some teeth in on the ones that got knocked down.

Gotta crush that extreme right. It's all good.
                Don't rock the boat.

Comment

“These blockaders are taking away the freedom of other people to move their goods and themselves where they want to go and that is wrong and the government has laws and tools in place to combat it,”

That's what Pierre Poilievre said in February 2020. Seems like he was in favour of using the heavy hand of government to stop an illegal blockade!

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                    You can sure tell who the Bolsheviks are on this thread.
                    Just wishin they were there when they sent the horse's in so they could have kicked some teeth in on the ones that got knocked down.

Gotta crush that extreme right. It's all good.
                    Don't rock the boat.
                    So you are describing yourself as the extreme right? Sounds like you got that right!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      “These blockaders are taking away the freedom of other people to move their goods and themselves where they want to go and that is wrong and the government has laws and tools in place to combat it,”

That's what Pierre Poilievre said in February 2020. Seems like he was in favour of using the heavy hand of government to stop an illegal blockade!
                      Do you know the difference between a blockade and a legal protest?

Comment

There should be public outcry. This is Canada - the True North Strong and Free, remember. Freedom to speech and protest are standard freedoms many fought and died for.

Comment

Just because there was support for the actual convoy that has zero to do with the border crossing blockades … none , as in zero
                          And to make that blanket statement is childish already . Of course the blockades were not the thing to do , that went too far , most agree on that
                          But what FCC and the Feds did was completely against the constitution and the senate was going to axe the Emergency act so the Liberals had no choice but to drop it .
                          So drop this whole charade of blaming everyone for supporting the blockades already , that just plainly ridiculous already
                          Last edited by furrowtickler; Sep 20, 2022, 11:04.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            So you are describing yourself as the extreme right? Sounds like you got that right!
                            Actually I consider my self a Ross Thatcher type Liberal.
                            He had a user fee on Dr visits and sold some of the poorest preforming crowns.
                            I'm OK with some small Coops and some crowns.

But by standards nowdays most everyone that doesn't think like you is far right.

I have never and am unlikely to vote for the LPC. May have considered for a few moments when Paul Martin ran.
                            Last edited by shtferbrains; Sep 20, 2022, 13:14.

Comment

Chuck you’re trying to pigeon hole everyone on here minus the other 4 who mostly agree with you into the same camp so you can sit back and lob shots at everyone else as right wing extremists. I admire your bravery or is it lunacy like a blue heeler? If you weren’t pushing an agenda you wouldn’t be so tone deaf that we all don’t think the same and aren’t all nutbars like you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.