Test FedEx CEO Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

FedEx CEO

Test
Sep 16, 2022 | 21:56 1 CEO Raj Subramaniam says he expects "the economy to enter a world wide recession".
He see's companies from all over the world and how they are performing before others do.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/15/fede...recession.html Reply With Quote
Sep 16, 2022 | 22:07 2 Hard to imagine but the supply chain issues are getting worse from what I hear .
Could not find a 200 amp panel anywhere in Sask
Was told possibly 2 months . Had to change plans on power upgrade to get fans going on 2 bins . Just to cool off but still WTF is going on .
Contractor said it’s going to get worse as companies are being told order from factory only and expect longer delays . 🤷*♂️ Reply With Quote
Sep 17, 2022 | 06:21 3 People just went back to going out and having fun instead of being locked up and buying crap online all the time. Imagine all the household and big toys that will be showing up for sale in the next couple of years. LOTS of home renovations require new 200 amp service to put new electrical furnace in to replace heating oil or other. Took our contractor 2 months to get two panels one for shop one for son's house. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 17, 2022 | 06:30 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
    People just went back to going out and having fun instead of being locked up and buying crap online all the time. Imagine all the household and big toys that will be showing up for sale in the next couple of years. LOTS of home renovations require new 200 amp service to put new electrical furnace in to replace heating oil or other. Took our contractor 2 months to get two panels one for shop one for son's house.
    Exactly, traffic in stores is way up. All the women in my life can't stay away from live shopping.

    Typical CEO, company has a bad 1/4 and lowers future expectations and every other company is doomed.

    Poor FedEx people are moving around again. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 17, 2022 | 06:42 5 yea they might hafta quit gouging also Reply With Quote
    Sep 17, 2022 | 07:13 6 I think all C E O S should take a fifty percent cut in pay and bonuses. this would turn a lot of companies to profitabilty Reply With Quote

  • Sep 17, 2022 | 07:17 7
    Quote Originally Posted by abeorike View Post
    I think all C E O S should take a fifty percent cut in pay and bonuses. this would turn a lot of companies to profitabilty
    Agree , every grain farm has taken a 40% hair cut since June on grain prices, and now facing escalating input costs yet again .
    Wouldn’t hurt others to get a dose of reality Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 17, 2022 | 07:46 8
    Quote Originally Posted by abeorike View Post
    I think all C E O S should take a fifty percent cut in pay and bonuses. this would turn a lot of companies to profitabilty
    So how would this apply to Elon Musk?

    This guy F ucks with the markets at will and when he wants to make extra Billions.

    Plays games with Twitter and the ordinary shareholder and what's going to happen to him in this case?

    Nothing! Fly me to the moon!

    Doesn't Elon have some way back roots to Sask?

    Maybe you guys from there could plead with him to help distort the grain markets to all farmer's favour.

    He's an expert at it. Reply With Quote
    Sep 17, 2022 | 08:17 9
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    So how would this apply to Elon Musk?

    This guy F ucks with the markets at will and when he wants to make extra Billions.

    Plays games with Twitter and the ordinary shareholder and what's going to happen to him in this case?

    Nothing! Fly me to the moon!

    Doesn't Elon have some way back roots to Sask?

    Maybe you guys from there could plead with him to help distort the grain markets to all farmer's favour.

    He's an expert at it.
    I’ll just do that. Jazz is closer to where his family is though so might be easier for him. In return could you ask your friend Peter Nygard for relationship advice? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Sep 17, 2022 | 08:18 10 We are already in one Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 17, 2022 | 10:53 11
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    I’ll just do that. Jazz is closer to where his family is though so might be easier for him. In return could you ask your friend Peter Nygard for relationship advice?
    Or Klause Schwab, or George Soros , I am sure they are not screwing anyone or entire countries
    In fact Soros has openly bragged about it Reply With Quote
    Sep 23, 2022 | 06:17 12
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    yea they might hafta quit gouging also
    CEO's pay cheque is secure.

    "FedEx Corp. announced late Thursday a 6.9% general rate increase (GRI) for 2023, the largest year-over-year increase in its history." Reply With Quote
    Sep 23, 2022 | 06:23 13
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    CEO's pay cheque is secure.

    "FedEx Corp. announced late Thursday a 6.9% general rate increase (GRI) for 2023, the largest year-over-year increase in its history."
    It’s the direct result of implementation of the great reset . The middle class getting wiped out with th ac blessing of those who have supported the current governments Reply With Quote
    Sep 23, 2022 | 06:50 14
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    It’s the direct result of implementation of the great reset . The middle class getting wiped out with th ac blessing of those who have supported the current governments
    So now it's certain voter's fault for big companies wanting to improve their bottom lines and increase their share prices for shareholders.

    I'm sure at the last BOC meeting the discussion focused on eliminating a large portion of FedEx's customer base. Reply With Quote
    Sep 23, 2022 | 07:14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    CEO's pay cheque is secure.

    "FedEx Corp. announced late Thursday a 6.9% general rate increase (GRI) for 2023, the largest year-over-year increase in its history."
    The new green deal is increasing costs at an unprecedented rate, that inflation is as high as it is should be no surprise to anyone.

    The cost of doing business … now the cost of financing the government regulations enforcing new green deal capital requirements… increasing operational costs while increasing interest rates… all adds to unavoidable increasing costs… increasing the likelihood that a major downturn in our economies is being required to reduce demand enough to lower inflation…

    the refusal of central banks and government… to let up on climate change and absurd regulations while still demanding a 2% inflation rate be revived… are incompatible…

    All lead to the FedEx conundrum… the increasing US$… all bode for a 30% decrease in markets with 400day downturn… earnings will fall…
    Oil will decrease as the economic downturn grips the global economy FedEx being part of the demand destruction that is increasing…!bad ! News for Cdn$$$

    Cheers Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like