Test According to Trudeau Test

Rural Issues

Tools

According to Trudeau

Test
Sep 18, 2022 | 10:22 31
Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
That's the way it is spun by the conservative opposition and those who disagree with liberal policies.

Trudeau killed the oil industry but it is recording record profits? Huh Its dead but pocketing record profits! LOL

And many farmers just had their best or worst year in 2021 whether they had drought or not. The fault of Trudeau? When in doubt blame a politician.

A voluntary plan to cut fertilizer emmissions turns into a mandadtory 30% cut to fertilizer and farmers will go broke? So says the fertilizer industry and many farmers who are climate change skeptics. Even though several scientists said that it is possible to reduce emissions without affecting yield.

The cutesy photo of a farmers with his kids claiming that Trudeau thinks all farmers are extremist is just more anti Trudeau propaganda. And the reality is some farmers are extremists in their views and did support illegal border blockades at Coutts and Windsor.
So would you not be an extremist with your political views as well? It’s the old philosophical question of what is right or wrong, and what was considered nuts 30 years ago mainstream and what was mainstream is now bad. Society and civilizations change and virtually go back to things abandoned in the past too. I assume you have some good experience in the education system by a few giveaways so you know what I’m talking about. Reply With Quote
Sep 19, 2022 | 07:54 32
Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
So would you not be an extremist with your political views as well? It’s the old philosophical question of what is right or wrong, and what was considered nuts 30 years ago mainstream and what was mainstream is now bad. Society and civilizations change and virtually go back to things abandoned in the past too. I assume you have some good experience in the education system by a few giveaways so you know what I’m talking about.
So breaking the law and blocking borders is ok as long as you agree with their objectives but wrong if you don't? How convenient. You a flip flopper too? Reply With Quote
jazz's Avatar Sep 19, 2022 | 08:06 33
So breaking the law and blocking borders is ok as long as you agree with their objectives but wrong if you don't? How convenient. You a flip flopper too?
Are you talking about Trudeau, he broke the law and violated the constitution and charter.

Alls fair when your PM is a scumbag.

By cancelling western resource projects, Trudeau cost the Canadian economy upwards of $500B. By implementing extreme marxist covid measures, he ran up our debt by $600B.

In contrast, the border blockades cost a mere $2B. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 19, 2022 | 08:42 34
    So breaking the law and blocking borders is ok as long as you agree with their objectives but wrong if you don't? How convenient. You a flip flopper too?
    No Chuck you missed the point of my comment. Change is constant and if you do not question it or embrace it you become insular and rigid to the point of looking like a grumpy old twat. When the ccf put in Medicare I’m sure there were many who questioned if it would work but once it proved itself everyone embraced it right and left wing alike. When the cwb was axed people said it would be chaos but no one misses it now. Never did I condone the border blockades any more than I said you condoned the native rail blockades or eco terrorist attacks on pipelines. Another thing calling someone a flip flopper while accusing others of being too rigid to accept different thoughts is hypocritical. Reply With Quote
    Sep 19, 2022 | 08:46 35 Trudeau says he was very impressed with the Queen as a “female” leader. Hmmm Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Sep 19, 2022 | 09:08 36
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Trudeau says he was very impressed with the Queen as a “female” leader. Hmmm
    Yeah what was with that sit down interview on cbc this morning? It’s the queen’s funeral not a Trudeau story time. I detest the guy so probably I’m biased but it looked staged. Kinda thought it wasn’t necessary. Reply With Quote
    Sep 19, 2022 | 13:12 37
    Trudeau says he was very impressed with the Queen as a “female” leader. Hmmm
    what a male chauvinist asshole Reply With Quote

• Sep 19, 2022 | 13:38 38 Useless as a __________. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• fjlip's Avatar Sep 19, 2022 | 19:09 39
    Useless as a __________.
    SH IT SH IT SH IT, fixed for you, plus hundreds of other swear words Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• jazz's Avatar Sep 19, 2022 | 20:39 40 WTF is wrong with Canadians electing this embarrassment.

Name:  tde.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  84.3 KB
    Name:  kk.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  76.5 KB
    Last edited by jazz; Sep 19, 2022 at 20:43.
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 19, 2022 | 21:00 41
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    WTF is wrong with Canadians electing this embarrassment.

Name:  tde.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  84.3 KB
    Name:  kk.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  76.5 KB
    Kyle Kemper for Prime Minister. 👍 Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 19, 2022 | 21:51 42
    That's the way it is spun by the conservative opposition and those who disagree with liberal policies.

Trudeau killed the oil industry but it is recording record profits? Huh Its dead but pocketing record profits! LOL

And many farmers just had their best or worst year in 2021 whether they had drought or not. The fault of Trudeau? When in doubt blame a politician.

A voluntary plan to cut fertilizer emmissions turns into a mandadtory 30% cut to fertilizer and farmers will go broke? So says the fertilizer industry and many farmers who are climate change skeptics. Even though several scientists said that it is possible to reduce emissions without affecting yield.

The cutesy photo of a farmers with his kids claiming that Trudeau thinks all farmers are extremist is just more anti Trudeau propaganda. And the reality is some farmers are extremists in their views and did support illegal border blockades at Coutts and Windsor.
    Chuck2 a good read: “Brian Lilley: Liberal’s dismiss the very real
    #TrudeauMustGo campaign.” Reply With Quote
    Sep 20, 2022 | 07:45 43 Harper was a liability and very unpopular in the end.

It happens to almost every government and Trudeau and the liberals are on the edge of being done except the Cons have picked a leader that may keep trudeau in power for another few years.

A lot can happen in politics in a week let alone 3 years.

Its all just politics. Reply With Quote
    Sep 20, 2022 | 08:12 44
    Harper was a liability and very unpopular in the end.

It happens to almost every government and Trudeau and the liberals are on the edge of being done except the Cons have picked a leader that may keep trudeau in power for another few years.

A lot can happen in politics in a week let alone 3 years.

Its all just politics.
    Certainly we agree Justin Trudeau is way past his best before date.

Poilievre in my opinion is a better debater than O’toole and Scheer were, I think this is a positive, fluently bilingual as well. Time will tell. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• fjlip's Avatar Sep 20, 2022 | 10:00 45 And A SMART well spoken wife, immigrant of color! Smoke that CBC, CTV...

Not a separated Soapie who HATES to be seen with the Turd

Image is everything Reply With Quote

• Sep 20, 2022 | 10:49 46
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamloc View Post
    Certainly we agree Justin Trudeau is way past his best before date.

Poilievre in my opinion is a better debater than O’toole and Scheer were, I think this is a positive, fluently bilingual as well. Time will tell.
    Trudeau should never have had a single day in the pm job. Had he been a conservative, with the deplorable evil and the past that he has, he wouldn’t have become an mp, let alone been elected leader, and then pm.

The woke are a really odd sort of ppl. Imagine if Harper had worn Blackface? Groped a woman and paid her off? Been fired from a job because of same?

An odd sort support this evil man. His best before date shouldn’t have even been possible in the first place. Reply With Quote

• Sep 20, 2022 | 20:14 47 https://twitter.com/wearecanproud/status/1572376311133249536?s=42&t=ugSidlNcWH8XLl0bU9SqWA Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 20, 2022 | 20:24 48
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    https://twitter.com/wearecanproud/status/1572376311133249536?s=42&t=ugSidlNcWH8XLl0bU9SqWA
    Haha. He gets right riled up. Appropriately riled up. I actually think a shift is happening against the dolt. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Sep 20, 2022 | 21:10 49
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    https://twitter.com/wearecanproud/status/1572376311133249536?s=42&t=ugSidlNcWH8XLl0bU9SqWA
    That’s not our guy that’s the WEF guy!!! Reply With Quote