• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Typhoon forecast, could hit prairies next week

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typhoon forecast, could hit prairies next week

Typhoon in west Pacific, moves north over the Aleutians, toward Alaska, then moves south across the prairies, bring much cooler temps and precipitation, forecast for next week.

Comment

How’s that bode for standing canola? This area went from little to 60% straight cut this year. Needs a rain I bet but the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        How’s that bode for standing canola? This area went from little to 60% straight cut this year. Needs a rain I bet but the wind.
        I would far rather have. my straight cut canola standing than in the swath. I have had swaths scattered before, hanging in the powerlines, rolled into round bales. Never again.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
          I would far rather have. my straight cut canola standing than in the swath. I have had swaths scattered before, hanging in the powerlines, rolled into round bales. Never again.
          Risk both ways... in the bin is best... hail is not good for straight cut... roll the dice...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...