• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFLD. Premier Williams

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFLD. Premier Williams

Anybody else catch Danny Willians on CBC Newsworld(yuk) today???? I would personally take out another mortgage to buy him drinks all night(he is a newfie and that gets expensive) after the way he stood up to the feds today!!!!
    Manitoba could use a Ralph Klein or a Danny Williams as premier instead of ........whatever the hell that guy's name is......Boor???? Do nothing????...something like that anyway.

Seems like regular guys like Danny Williams, Ralph Klein and Tommy Douglas make the best politicians. I sure wouldn't mind trading McGuinty in for any of them.

Comment

well joe 2 there has to one on every web site and I guess you are that one?.....good luck

Comment

Haymaker,You guess I am that one WHAT????
        Once again,welcome to Agri-ville Joseph!!! Really!!

Comment

well I appreciate the welcome,JOE2.....what part of canada are you ranching?........good luck

Comment

Haymaker,I'll answer your question after you answer mine. ONE WHAT????

Comment

I believe Mr. Williams walked out because Newfoundland natural resources(read that oil) were not 100% left out of the equalization formula? Incidently Alberta oil IS 100% out of that formula!
              So here we have the federal Liberals screwing Newfoundland with a different set of rules than the ones BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan play by?
              Now if the feds can screw Newfoundland into being less than 100% exempt, then how long until they come looking for our oil?
              What was good old Ralph doing when all this was going on? Was he supporting Newfoundland in their bid for a fair deal? Well no he wasn't...
              Instead he was right in there siding with Martin on the need to delay this whole thing...after all he needs to get re-elected before he sells us down the tube!
              Quebec needs more money if Charest is going to keep all his promises! That is just a fact. And if Charest can't fulfill his promises we all know who will get in and what their goal is?
              There is only one place Ottawa can get their bribe money from and that currently is Alberta? And Ottawa knows who is important here...Quebec?
              I mean after all this is Canada, right? And we can't be letting our darling little Frenchmen going with out, now can we? So we'll screw the Newfies and the rednecks, for the good of the center!

Comment

Haymaker,I'll answer your question after you answer mine. ONE WHAT???? .............one that thinks IM mentally challenged......good luck,.......now live up to your deal.

Comment

Haymaker, OK,Thank you for answering my question. Now to answer yours....I ranch in the part of Canada that has all the polar bears!!!!

Comment

You said you werent close to bears ,but what ever I really apreciate the warm welcome.IF its a secret where you ranch so be it ...... good luck

Comment

STOUT, I ranch in Manitoba!!! Its pretty much right in the middle of Canada. The southern border is at the 49 degrees north latitude and the northern border is at 60 degrees north latitude. That is very far apart.I live very far from the nearest polar bear.
                      Are there any polar bears in Texas???

Comment

None that have four legs.....good luck,HAY MAKER

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...