• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stabbing spree murders

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
    Its a long drive from Weldon to Regina and they were supposedly seen in the city at 11:00. The res has asked for privacy. Odds are they're still on the res and the so-called sighting in Regina was a false alarm.
    I agree a black Nissan Rouge with that license plate would have been reported 100 times over by the time it was rollin around Regina.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
      Its a long drive from Weldon to Regina and they were supposedly seen in the city at 11:00. The res has asked for privacy. Odds are they're still on the res and the so-called sighting in Regina was a false alarm.
      I wonder if the Regina Police can 100% confirm, that the witness that called and said they saw the Rouge,,, wasn't actually one of the stabbers that are on the run from police???

Comment

Lots of traffic cameras in Regina, probably not working who knows, I would think if that vehicle was in Regina the cops would know.

Comment

Does anyone know where the last murder was?

Comment

When younger, we never had a lock on our outside door. Now it behooves you to look through the glass before you let whomever barge right in.
            Hope they don't ban all our equalizers. We'll be left with hand to hand training and I'm too old for that.

Comment

It’s pretty easy to steal a car in Sask. or switch a license plate. Once they are out and about, they have lots of “friends” and “relates” who will help them. I doubt they are driving around doing taste tests at McDonald’s and Burger Kings.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Gonna be interesting to see how the media spins this one, no white folk, no guns.
                The New York Times already ran an article this morning.. to no surprise discrimination and the history of violence against aboriginals is brought up, and even a reference to bodies found recently on residential school grounds.

Pictures and The race of the perpetrators are not mentioned, but Bobby Cameron saying the government needs to do more to keep aboriginal communities safer is.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/09/05/world/canada-stabbing-attacks

Edit:accidental like
                Last edited by farmboy44; Sep 5, 2022, 11:55.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                  Lead story around the world.
                  The question is how will our leader address it?
                  He will attend funerals on James Smith would be my guess. Won’t even stop in Weldon.

Comment

They killed an 80 year old man to steal his car
                    WTF animals are they ?????

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy44 View Post
                      He will attend funerals on James Smith would be my guess. Won’t even stop in Weldon.
                      Sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        They killed an 80 year old man to steal his car
                        WTF animals are they ?????
                        Sounds like children among the dead as well

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy44 View Post
                          Sounds like children among the dead as well
                          Just read that , sickening

Comment

Oh look more shitshow ….

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                              13 locations.

Would that happen in Texas?
                              Would be SHOT many times in Texas...

Comment

Oh oh, now GUNS are to blame! Sh it!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.