• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Propaganda radio!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Propaganda radio!

Listened to CBC 540 yesterday in swather.Holy crap! No wonder people are fricken brain dead listening to that shit! All about climate cult bullshit!

Oh yeah CBC listeners are pretty fcked up, so are CBC watchers, but if you want to see real retards just go to their website comment sections. OMG

Comment

It’s a shame most can’t think for themselves anymore

Comment

Today on CkRM they were discussing new vaccine. The callers weren’t in favour at all. It looks like everyone is waking up - but no, not everyone. Shahab is sure pushing for kids to get vaccinated in September. hmmm

Comment

Loved CBC up till maybe 10 years ago. All the radios were tuned into it, liked the afternoon shows, As it happens, Ideas... It changed, I don't think I did, I cannot stand it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by A990 View Post
            Loved CBC up till maybe 10 years ago. All the radios were tuned into it, liked the afternoon shows, As it happens, Ideas... It changed, I don't think I did, I cannot stand it anymore.
            I have been an avid CBC radio listener for years. I didn't mind sorting out the wheat from the chaff. Had some very informative programming really good comedy programs, decent source of news. Saturdays were especially good. But it is totally become unbearable propaganda, they don't even attempt to hide their political bias. Cross country checkup was actually balanced at one time.
            The comedy programs all turned into Trump bashing, Trudeau love fests. Quirks and quarks became quirks and climate change. The news and documentaries became pure propaganda. As it happens was about the last show I could still tolerate until recently. It becomes insulting to ones intelligence after a while.
            In the era of internet and satellite, and good coverage of radio stations, they have long since outlived their usefulness. I can think of many better ways to spend billions of dollars of taxpayer money, other than preaching to the converted.

Comment

Couldn’t agree more that listening to Cbc used to be a lot better. I still listen often but also often feel the urge to pound my head on a wall when I hear some of there slanted coverage. Today there was a big news story about Alberta having one of the best wheat crops ever. I can’t say one way or the other but I’m sure they must have been disappointed with their interview with one of the board members of the Alberta wheat commission who merely said it will be a good average crop across the province. Not quite the record crop they had been blowing about just moments before.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220905-115923_TikTok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	773757

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  Today on CkRM they were discussing new vaccine. The callers weren’t in favour at all. It looks like everyone is waking up - but no, not everyone. Shahab is sure pushing for kids to get vaccinated in September. hmmm
                  Sh it hab MUST be getting massive $$$ kickback!

Makes me sick listening to him, Blondeau, every media pushing CRAP on kids! total evil!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    Sh it hab MUST be getting massive $$$ kickback!

Makes me sick listening to him, Blondeau, every media pushing CRAP on kids! total evil!
                    Blondeau on Gormley, is the biggest piece of propaganda anyone could jam together in 15 mins.
                    From beginning to end, you almost feel like you need a shower after listening to those two.

Comment

Just got back from BC only stations you can get are FM CBC. It's mind numbing!

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
                        Just got back from BC only stations you can get are FM CBC. It's mind numbing!
                        Explains a lot of things

Comment

Food for thought. For most on here CBC has turned into an obvious message reinforcement tool.
                          Most on here are middle aged.
                          Consider the younger gens who are surrounded by these messages. It will be normal for them and we will be gone in another 20. Shudder to think the message then.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.